Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Trouble getting a footjob (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Trouble getting a footjob
bfba22
Board Regular
Member # 44253

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bfba22   Email bfba22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Were you in a fraternity?
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lambda Chi here.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetplease   Email feetplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's cool haha yea TBS sucks, luckily I don't have to deal with it too much. If I have time to go out I travel to Miami or Boston or DC and if for some odd reason I go out in atlanta I just go with the Emory crowd.

Nope, not a fan of the whole fraternity thing...I'm from Miami so the clubbing type of night life is what I like. Definitely not into listening to country and playing beer pong all night long. Maybe if I went to UGA it might've been worth it but at tech? Anyone who joins one is an idiot if you ask me. Its like 30 frats and 7 sororities and only 2 out of those 7 have a good amount of decent girls.

Undergrads go to the library at UGA? I wasn't aware they even opened books haha

Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Chocolate
Board Regular
Member # 31717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Chocolate   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Chocolate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My, oh, My. Is it really that hard to get a massage from a woman's foot? You could go through all that trouble finding a girl who might like you who is "ACTUALLY GOOD WITH HER FEET." But if she's not, then you spent about $50 on liquor, not to mention, wasted time and still didn't get what you want.

If you don't want to use the list or the page, then try a foot fetish specific site where we foot providers hang. Fetlife is the main one but I have a few more on My site. You can always try to negotiate on the donations. Either way, you're going to pay, you might as well get what you want from someone who knows what she's doing.

--------------------
Goddess Chocolate Bitches

[URL= http://GoddessChocolateFetish.com]  - [/URL]
http://GoddessChocolateFetish.com

Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
undershoes1022
Board Regular
Member # 30080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for undershoes1022   Email undershoes1022   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Used to be easy getting FJ in NYC foot parties but that has changed in the last 3 years and haven't been able to since [Cry]
Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Chocolate:
My, oh, My. Is it really that hard to get a massage from a woman's foot? You could go through all that trouble finding a girl who might like you who is "ACTUALLY GOOD WITH HER FEET." But if she's not, then you spent about $50 on liquor, not to mention, wasted time and still didn't get what you want.

If you don't want to use the list or the page, then try a foot fetish specific site where we foot providers hang. Fetlife is the main one but I have a few more on My site. You can always try to negotiate on the donations. Either way, you're going to pay, you might as well get what you want from someone who knows what she's doing.

LOL. Worst advice ever. True. Either way you're going to pay. But one is an investment with the potential of unlimited returns, the other is a service. At least buying dinner and drinks gets you both fed and drunk. Not to mention the self esteem aspect of paying for something that most men get for free. Stay away from this advice. It's like the mechanic that cautions you against learning how to change your own oil so you'll have to see him every few thousand miles. An investment in self is always best. Attract the woman and she'll stay around. I've been in a relationship for 2 years now and still have women hitting me up talking about how they and their feet miss me. Prostitutes will only hit you up when they need some cash.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
L.....O.....L

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"LOL. Worst advice ever."

Yeah, and the fact that Goddess Chocolate is a suspected dude... [Laugh]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsiebook
Loyal Member
Member # 44112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsiebook   Email tootsiebook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're on the wrong continent. Find an English country with some decent sunshine. Ain't no foot lovin' going on in Europe. Find a country where people are familiar with the word 'feet'. I'm serious.
Posts: 72 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Did you really think that someone would reply "Jenn loves foot action, she lives at 120 Cherry lane and her phone # is 565-XXX-XXXX. Call her, she loves it!"

[Laugh]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AsianFootLove
Board Regular
Member # 43116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AsianFootLove   Email AsianFootLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Move to the Philippines or better yet, just visit. You will be stunned how nice women can be. For money or free -- the USA is a hard place to go back to!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 41 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Chocolate:

LOL. Worst advice ever. True. Either way you're going to pay. But one is an investment with the potential of unlimited returns, the other is a service. But one is an investment with the potential of unlimited returns, the other is a service. At least buying dinner and drinks gets you both fed and drunk. Not to mention the self esteem aspect of paying for something that most men get for free. Stay away from this advice. It's like the mechanic that cautions you against learning how to change your own oil so you'll have to see him every few thousand miles. An investment in self is always best. Attract the woman and she'll stay around. I've been in a relationship for 2 years now and still have women hitting me up talking about how they and their feet miss me. Prostitutes will only hit you up when they need some cash.

GQ

>But one is an investment with the potential of unlimited returns, the other is a service.

i'd rather deal with a service than an "umlimited return" of nothing. at least with the service, i know what i'm getting.

>Not to mention the self esteem aspect of paying for something that most men get for free.

your self-esteem can get just as fucked up having a shitty date as it would paying for a FJ. at least one is guilt and the other is feeling like a dickhead

>Prostitutes will only hit you up when they need some cash.

and that's when you tell them to fuck off. just cause you pay for it doesn't mean you can fall for their "i need cash bad," shit. when i feel like it, i'll call. otherwise, bugger off.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a lazy ass who doesn't want a relationship, so paying is no problem for me. I do get freebies though, my friends are always on the lookout. But I'm talking about foot worship, not footjobs. I don't really care for them. I've actually gotten more action these past two years than before when I was in and out of relationships. I love being single! I think the best advice I could give would be to just be cool about having a foot fetish. Don't be shy and ashamed or you'll get embarrassed. One of my friends actually said that he wished he could have a foot fetish too, lol! I hang out with a weird crowd so maybe that helps when we draw in the weird girls that are used to the weird shit that us weird folk do.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
I'm a lazy ass who doesn't want a relationship, so paying is no problem for me. I do get freebies though, my friends are always on the lookout. But I'm talking about foot worship, not footjobs. I don't really care for them. I've actually gotten more action these past two years than before when I was in and out of relationships. I love being single! I think the best advice I could give would be to just be cool about having a foot fetish. Don't be shy and ashamed or you'll get embarrassed. One of my friends actually said that he wished he could have a foot fetish too, lol! I hang out with a weird crowd so maybe that helps when we draw in the weird girls that are used to the weird shit that us weird folk do.

that does help, having friends who don't care or a "weird" crowd.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You're in trouble dude. Getting foot action isn't the goal. Otherwise we'd get nowhere. The goal is to meet women that you're attracted to and that are attracted to you. The feet stuff comes later and directly related to how attracted she is to you.

Did you really think that someone would reply "Jenn loves foot action, she lives at 120 Cherry lane and her phone # is 565-XXX-XXXX. Call her, she loves it!" That isn't the real world at all. You must get out...it might not be bars...but you must get out and meet women. Befriend them, attract them, show them a good time.

Getting women is no easy task. Some men will date and sleep with beautiful woman after beautiful woman...some men will have one such woman in their life...and most men will go without. This is reality....where you're at depends alot on the amount of effort you put into yourself.

GQ

The original reply to this post that the ever wise GQ gave many months ago to the poster is great advice. Being a recluse is not going to help anyone meet that certain someone to fulfill their desire whatever it may be. Definitely no need to go bar hopping or be a party animal or a put up a façade to be someone you're not. I was never the one to go out and make a point of meeting new people. My comfort zone is people that I already know whether it was from school, work or a friend of a friend.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links