Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have you ever... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Have you ever...
gaaserud
Loyal Member
Member # 38425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gaaserud   Email gaaserud   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... been so attracted to womens feet that you have done something you shouldnt have done?

For example: I am 26 years old, and when I was 17, my mother had some friends over for a party. They were all about 40 years old, and some of my moms friends are really attracting. At four o clock in the morning, i could still hear them drinking and partying in our livingroom, they were real drunk. When i went to the bathroom at six in the morning, one of my moms hottest friends were sleeping on the couch, all alone in the livingroom. She was dressed, but her bare feet were sticking outside the couch. She was really asleep, and not a chance in hell she would wake up. So i went over to her, and started smelling her feet. They smelled so nice! So i couldnt resist, and started sucking her toes. She didnt wake up fortunatly, and i went to the bathroom and had a wank. The next day i felt realy ashamed, but that was the first time i had a chance to try my fetish, cause i didnt have the courage to tell anyone back then.

Have any of you had similar experiences?

Posts: 62 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just loved your story man…..

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phatburger II
Board Regular
Member # 42499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phatburger II   Email phatburger II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What she doesn't know won't hurt her.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Epic story! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I've been married, I've really only had the opportunity to smell shoes or socks. But we used to have her friend stay with us. A couple of times when I got home from work, she would be passed out. I played with her toes and took a few quick whiffs and thats all.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plenty of times. I have a thing for my sis in-laws feet, she always takes her shoes off at the door so when she not in the room i sneak sniff's. But once after a music festival she was asleep on my couch and I was smelling her sweaty sneakers and looking at her feet. I couldn't resist seeing what her feet actually smelt like so walked up and had a quick sniff and moved away fast. She didn't move so I sat at the foot of the couch and started smelling her soles while playing with my cock. I was so horny i gave her sole a quick lick, no movement again, so i stuck my tongue between the toes.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it's always been about sniffing shoes, socks, hose and panties.

From when I started to like feet (11 years old) I've been lucky that my mum has so many female friends. It's customary to take shoes off at the door which we all know is great for catching sniffs.

I've always been attracted to my mums friends and I've done some high risk stuff in the past.

I remember going to my mums friends house with her and going to the bathroom to go through her dirty washing. I found a nice pair of smelly socks that I wanked off to.

Another time, my mums friend came to our house and I tried playing footsie with her! Now that was cringe! lol

My mums best friend has some really smelly feet. I love them so much. When ever she's round, I grab some whiffs of her shoes. She wears the same socks for around 3-4 days. Just the thought of that drives me crazy. She used to wear some slip on sandals. They had the toe prints in them and everything. So one evening when she was round, I sneaked off to the hall and licked the whole of the inside of her shoes and when she went to leave, I seen her put her shoes on! It was sexy thinking that my tongue has been on her feet.

I wish I had the balls to sniff/lick sleepy feet. If I could, I would be a right devil!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done that a couple times, but the best was when I was in university. One of my classmates had left her well worn flats in my car after giving her a ride home.

I was giving her a ride back to the school so she could go work out and on the way she had to quickly switch into her runners. As she was taking her flats off I glanced over and noticed her sexy feet. She had a deep red polish on (my favourite). After a few seconds of having her flats off I could smell the funk wafting up from her feet. Without her noticing I turned the vents on to the floor just get more of the smell. Best thing I ever did! Anyways, she proceeded to put her socks and runners on. I dropped her off at the school and made my way back home. When I got home I go to grab my books out of the back and I notice she left her flats in the back of my car. I grab her shoes and take them into my apartment and instantly begin to smell them while thinking about her beautiful red polished toes. I had my fun with her flats for a couple days before she asks if she had left them in my car. I gave them back to her a few days later and as I handed them back to her I couldn't help but think,"if you only knew what I did to your shoes." Felt a little guilty but it was well worth it.

Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oldschooler
Loyal Member
Member # 24542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oldschooler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at work and they hired a nw secretary. She was hot. Great legs. One of the her first days she was wearing a skirt and clogs with no socks. I walked past the office just as she got on her knees to file something an i got to see both of her feet arched as they popped out of her clogs. Damn she had sexy soles. I kept walking straight to the bathroom and rubbed one out just so my mind would not be clouded for the rest of the day.
Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gaaserud
Loyal Member
Member # 38425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gaaserud   Email gaaserud   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stories, guys. Keep em coming:)

--------------------
Norwegian Guy

Posts: 62 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had occasion to borrow the shoes of some of my female guests for a little relief. I lost the sense of guilt or shame long ago.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok... when I was in college a few years ago a redhead friend of mine was sitting near to me at a table in the common room area. It was a very hot day, and she (to my amazement) decided to remove her lace up shoes AND thick grey socks!! She was complaining that the weather forecast was wrong and she wished she'd brought her sandals or something! Anyway, her gorgeous bare feet were on display under the table, showing off her reddish/purple pedicure and giving quick flashes of her slender, very pale, mouth-watering soles! It was a very busy crowded room, and I suddenly had the overwhelming urge to pick up one of her socks and put it into my pocket (making sure no one noticed obviously). I then immediately walked to the mens room and locked myself into a cubicle.

I then whipped out her sock, my heart beating at 100 miles an hour, my cock as hard as a rock, and I buried by face inside the sock, sniffing the girly feety aroma. I stuck my toungue out to taste the inside barefooted saltiness and....Oh shit! I spunked a load into my pants!! I hadn't even unzipped my jeans lol! Not my finest hour there [Blush] It's the only time I've ever done anything like that though.

After a quick clean up I rushed back out to find the sexy redhead scrambling on all fours looking for that missing sock!! I of course pretended to 'find' it under my table and return it to her. [Big Grin]

Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gaaserud:
The next day i felt realy ashamed, but that was the first time i had a chance to try my fetish, cause i didnt have the courage to tell anyone back then.

OMG yes, great account of your first time being ashamed of something you did because of your foot fetish. We have all been there in some form or fashion, perhaps not so lucky as to get some hot toes from our mom's friends though.

I know I've done many embarrassing things to satisfy my foot fetish and I wasn't proud afterwards.

Props to you for remembering and sharing with the rest of us so that we know we are not alone!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gaaserud
Loyal Member
Member # 38425

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by gaaserud:
The next day i felt realy ashamed, but that was the first time i had a chance to try my fetish, cause i didnt have the courage to tell anyone back then.

OMG yes, great account of your first time being ashamed of something you did because of your foot fetish. We have all been there in some form or fashion, perhaps not so lucky as to get some hot toes from our mom's friends though.

I know I've done many embarrassing things to satisfy my foot fetish and I wasn't proud afterwards.

Props to you for remembering and sharing with the rest of us so that we know we are not alone!! [Thumbs Up]

Good to hear:)

--------------------
Norwegian Guy

gaaserud
Loyal Member
Member # 38425

Anyone else want to share experiences?

--------------------
Norwegian Guy

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links