Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have you ever... (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Have you ever...
gaaserud
Loyal Member
Member # 38425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gaaserud   Email gaaserud   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread need some new stories:)

--------------------
Norwegian Guy

Posts: 62 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Back_in_Black
Member # 46252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Back_in_Black   Email Back_in_Black   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, so I've been lurking around the forum for a really long time now and I decided its time to register and contribute to this awesome thread. I apologize ahead of time for the long post. I've got a few good stories for those who take the time to read this and are interested.
I really love reading about these kind of experiences. It takes me back to some of the daring things I've done to catch a whiff of some nice smelly feet. I've done the strip club thing successfully a few times, foot rubs and sniffing in plain sight. I'm not proud to say I've done the whole "catch em while they're sleeping thing", but it's gotten me up close and personal with some of my biggest fantasies (mother AND sister in-law). I've also gone with the many AMP's here in AZ with some amazing luck. Like I said I've got some stories to share. For now I guess I'll start with my first experience at a strip club.
I was supposed to meet my buddy at the club, but he bailed when I was already on my way. So I figured I wouldn't waste the trip and go by myself, fuck it. It was kind of a good thing tho, i had always wanted to try to get some foot action from strippers and now that i was alone I said "heres my chance".So I get there and start watching for girls, looking for some nice looking feet. When this beautiful tall ebony babe comes and sits on my lap. So we start bullshittin, an I decide to just go for it. I flat out asked her I she minded taking her shoes off for me, she asked why and I simply stated I like girls that have pretty feet. (I know, not the smoothest approach but keep in mind I was only 18 at the time lol) she laughed and said it was weird but did it anyway. So I had her long stinky toes in my lap dying to take a whiff. She was just laughing the whole time. Since she didn't seem totally grossed out or turned off by it I asked if I could sniff them. She said "I hope they're not too stinky" but they definelty were! I could tell her heels were old and cheap because they were nice and ripe. Not too much stink though which is how I prefer women's feet. She though I was cute, and not creepy like the other older gentleman she's encountered with a foot fetish. Of course I had a massive boner the entire time. After a few barefooted lap dances she went off to make more money. And I took off with deliciously smelly fingers. I had her foot aroma on my hands for a good half hour later it was great. Sorry to those who are turned off by scents!! Lol
Anyways, after seeing how easy it was for me to be able to get a little foot action I went back a few times, rubbed and smelled lots more tired, sweaty stripper feet of all shapes sizes and nationalities. I guess it helps to be somewhat good looking. So that was my very first encounter at a strip club and actually showing off my fetish without caring who watched.
Nothing compares to that heart pounding adrenaline rush of sniffing some warm sleepy feet. I guess the danger of getting caught is exciting for me. I know some of you guys may disagree, but to each their own. Lets not start and wars over morality etc. lets just keep sharing stories and reminisce on the beautiful feet we've had in our lives.

Cheers! [Cheers]

Back_In_Black

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was visiting a friend one day years ago, she was wearing slipper socks. She took them off and put some shoes on when popping out for couple of minutes get some bread from shop opposite. Alone in her house I had 2 minutes rush upstairs have a fantasic wank with socks pressed against my nose and managed to compose myself just as she walked through the door!!!
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have 2 stories and they were the riskiest I have done (well, one of them anyway!)
Warning: Long read!

The first story: I was part of a social group that went on outings, sports, hiking, bowling, going to the pub, etc. I went on a mountain climb with a group of them, and this was a particularly hot June.
One of the girls, who was a little on the fat side, struggled up and down the mountain.
Anyway, at the end of the hike, she complained of a blister on her foot and struggled to bend down to put a plaster on it for protection from bursting! That's when I jumped at the chance of putting it on for her! She took off her sock, and to my surprise had very nice feet, long toes and natural nails. I am not really into smelly feet but the sight of her toes and musky smell turned me on so much!
On the car journey back, this girl drove me and another of her friends (female) back home. I was in the back seat when I noticed a really stinky odour; her socks were behind me in the boot (trunk)!
I sneakily grabbed one of them, slouched down out of view from them and stuck my rock hard cock into the sock! I then started smelling it as I jerked off and came into my tissue! When I climaxed, I moaned slightly and her friend asked "if I was ok?!".....I sure was!

Second story: With the same social group, I went bowling with them one time. The girl from the previous story (the passenger who asked if I was ok) and another one of my friends (girl) were on my team.
Since they were both wearing flats, they had to put on disposable nylon socks for the bowling shoes. They kinda look like those sneaker socks. When the game was finished, they left the socks on a bench and I said to them that I will dump them. I knew which 2 pairs were theirs and quickly pocketed them out of sight. I had a raging hard on. I took them home and sniffed one while cumming in the other!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaT
Board Regular
Member # 46246

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaT   Email GemmaT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was younger, my sister wanted me to lick her feet, have no idea why but I jumped at the chance. I can still here her laughing as I slowly licked and kissed her lovely soles. X

--------------------
Xox

Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links