Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have you ever... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Have you ever...
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a musician and had to take a 3 hour bus ride to play a gig in Detroit. It was summer and the horn player brought along his girlfriend. Kinda chubby chic but really pretty and blonde. Fantastic feet in flip flops. I only got glimpses of her feet on the bus and when we walked off and tried to put it out of my mind. Well, we were given one hotel room to take turns changing, bathroom, etc...as we were playing the gig and driving right home. After soundcheck I saw this chic again but now she had on high heels and was dressed for the evening. Hmmm....

So I asked the bandleader if I could use the bathroom in the hotel room knowing full well that her flip flops were in that room more than likely. Up to the room, first closet on the left, there they are neatly asking to be sniffed, no one's around. Peek down the hall really quick, nobody's coming. Grab both flip flops, kiss and smell furiously for about 40 seconds and spank over the toilet. Clean up, put them back, go play gig, go home happy. [Smile]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, I've done that before. But I'm never ashamed when it comes to my fetish. Most recently at work. One of the girls left her work shoes in the back. After I sent everyone home and was ready to lock up the store, I snatched them up and smelled them in the restroom while yanking the pud.

Before that, when I went to visit my girlfriend (now ex) in Kentucky. She was living with her Grandma at the time. I spent a week with her, but we had to sleep in separate rooms. She let me sleep in her room because the only other room was with her Grandma (small trailer.) So, one night I woke up horny as hell and grabbed her boots that she had been wearing to work and proceeded to yank the pud.

[ March 27, 2012, 07:14 AM: Message edited by: Talos ]

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to have an old friend (and by old I mean a long time ago, we were the same age lol). She used to work in a supermarket and was in her shoes all day. Used to "borrow" her shoes to sniff whilst, you know [Wink]

Love those memories.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I stole a purple pair of suede pumps off my neighbor's porch one night. They were exquisite...

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gaaserud
Loyal Member
Member # 38425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gaaserud   Email gaaserud   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stories. Keep em coming:)

--------------------
Norwegian Guy

Posts: 62 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footfetishist87
Board Regular
Member # 34995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footfetishist87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done some really high risk stuff before... Amazing I've never been caught.

When I was about 16 in high school I had this friend who was so hot, easily one of the hottest girls in the year, I'd known her since I was about the age of 4 in primary school too. Anyway, me and a male friend were messing around outside and he took off her shoe, and we threw it back and forth while she chased us. I pegged it away and she must have gave up following, and by that time I was near the toilets nearer the lower end of the school. So I went in (luckily no one saw me thank god) and I sniffed them and blew my load in the toilet. I kept one of the cotton lables from inside one of them, since it was hanging on only by a thread anyway, and it smelled really strong after a few sniffs. Only took about a minute, and when I came out of the cubicle there were two young kids stood there. I asked if there was a girl outside and they had said no. They probably knew what I was doing but never said anything. I went back to my friends and she just told me I took the joke too far... that's all, thank god! My mum must have thrown the label away at some point when cleaning my room.

I do feel ashamed when I think of times I've done things like this, but when it comes to an opportunity like this, something just takes over and I just can't stop myself!

Posts: 14 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More, more ! [Woot]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MYFEET1978   Email MYFEET1978   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i have been in the usa, oneday, i left my flip flops at the pool when i went swimming in the ocean. they quickly dissapeared. haha, now im wondering if someone stole them with this purpose, lol

--------------------
👣👣 http://sexydexysfeet.com/. 👣👣

Posts: 970 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MYFEET1978   Email MYFEET1978   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
disappearead*, srry [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 970 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footfetishist87
Board Regular
Member # 34995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footfetishist87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MYFEET1978:
when i have been in the usa, oneday, i left my flip flops at the pool when i went swimming in the ocean. they quickly dissapeared. haha, now im wondering if someone stole them with this purpose, lol

More than likely [Big Grin]
Posts: 14 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

quote:
Originally posted by Footfetishist87:
quote:

and u're laughing, i'll kick your ass, lmao

--------------------

Footfetishist87
Board Regular
Member # 34995

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Footfetishist87:
quote:

and u're laughing, i'll kick your ass, lmao
Hey I always gave them back! [Big Grin]
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

hahah ! u're generous, then, lol

--------------------

Footfetishist87
Board Regular
Member # 34995

Haha, yeah guess so [Big Grin]

Well its a shame yours got stolen... at least you made him a happy guy, anyway [Tongue]

Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A while back, I was at a stripclub and was sitting back as normal. My wife and I have some rules about strip clubs, normally, the girls are not allowed to rub on me and I can't do the same. So, I go to sit by the stage where a girl is getting ready to dance and see that I am the only one there by her stage. She is sitting down and looks at me, flustered, and says "I'm having trouble getting these on," as she is working on the buckle on her high heeled sandals. I tell her, its alright, I don't mind watching, I like your feet a lot anyway. She says, "really?" Then she takes off both shoes, while I am sitting there and starts to rub them on my head. She rubs her long red toes against my cheek and then the other sole against my neck and back of head. She tells me that there are some guys who really like her feet so she knows exactly what to do. I sit, enthralled, during her whole time on stage, more than 5 minutes. No one else comes by, so I get her sweaty feet rubbed on me. For a dancer, a stripper no less, they were so incredible smooth. I wanted to go in the bathroom to jack off but she instead wanted me to suck them. So, we get a private dance and she shoves her wiggling toes in my mouth to suck as she places the other foot right on my dick. I'm still wearing pants at this point, but I look at her make the largest grin, ear to ear, as I know that she enjoys feeling my hard-on beneath my pants and enjoys her toes sucked.

I try to go back to see her again, but she only works nights now, and I only have a random daytime free. She was so professional about her feet, that I didn't care if they were dirty or not. They were just delicious.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links