Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feeling Guilty (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feeling Guilty
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need some feedback from my feet fetish family. I record candidly a lot and am pretty good at it. It's just that I struggle, a lot as of late, about doing it. I know there is a demand for candid stuff. I also know that the subjects are gonna shoeplay etc. whether I record it or not. The feet are in plain view for everyone to see. I don't do upskirt , just not my thang. Anyway, I just wanna know if any other candid recorders experience this feeling of guilt. It may sound funny, but I actually don't mean any harm. I used to feel this way from just watching too. I realize there aren't a lot of candid recorders out there. but I hope someone replies.
Thanx

Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best advice I could give is just to rhetorically ask yourself "who gives a shit" and go with it.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx man.I appreciate the feedback. I assume your avatar id from a metal band.I love metal too
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Mason
Board Regular
Member # 24827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say your guilt is perfectly normal. As for the question "who gives a shit", well, the answer is obvious - the ladies you are recording almost certainly would "give a shit", that's who. No one is raised with the belief "Anyone can record me, without either my knowledge or consent, in anything I do, anytime they want to and no matter how trivial it may seem, and I shouldn't feel oddly about that; I'm the one with the problem."

Despite the fact that it's all done in public and that you're not doing up skirt stuff, etc., you're still invading their personal sense of privacy, and you know it. Even the audience for that kind of stuff knows it - in fact, the "sneakiness" of it is actually part of the draw for them, in many cases. It's voyeurism in its most pure (and amoral) form - spying without knowledge or consent. Anyone who says that's "totally cool" would almost certainly not feel the same way if the tables were turned and they found out that some stranger was spying on them during their own petty daily activities of any kind, especially if it was being recorded and posted on the Internet.

I'm not saying you should stop. I'm just answering your question in a way that is both logical and not self-serving. The choice of how to handle any guilt you feel is yours and yours alone, not that of anyone here...especially fans of that kind of shooting, because their answers will be predictably self-serving. Of course they would say you have nothing to feel guilty about. Why? Well, because they want you to keep doing it...in part because they don't record that kind of stuff themselves, for the same reasons that are making you feel guilty.

Does that make sense?

[ July 02, 2012, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: Steve Mason ]

--------------------
Steve Mason (aka Janet Mason's better half)
Site: http://foot-tease.com
Clips4Sale: http://clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SteveMasonXXX

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Yes it does make sense and thanx for taking the time to reply. The thing is I used to feel this way even watching. I guess what you are saying is that even though they are in public, I don't really have the right to invade their privacy. That is good enough for me. Thanyou again
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Steve NAILED it.

I have a buddy that shoots candids using his smartphone, he downloaded an app that makes his screen look like it is off, completely blank and he just can tap his button to take the pic and no sound or flash goes off. As awesome as that sounds I felt kind of on the fence about it too. He doesn't seem to show remorse or guilt on his part if that helps in your decision making...

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Yes it does make sense and thanx for taking the time to reply. The thing is I used to feel this way even watching. I guess what you are saying is that even though they are in public, I don't really have the right to invade their privacy. That is good enough for me. Thanyou again
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said Steve, i think there is a lot more to it than just shooting candid pics/vids, i have taken a shot or two when there is a dynamic set of feet ifo me in a line-up and such....however there is a rush when shooting stuff like candids and it is almost like an addiction, once you get your fix you tend to feel guilty about it. Maybe dial back the candids and start doing more legitimate shoots?

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Glad to hear you understand how I feel. Glad I have a place to come and vent my feelings without being persecuted. I don't know about the legit shoots though.Maybe later on.
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe I sounded a little harsh. I was a bit pissed at the world yesterday. I don't know, maybe I'm selfish. I've taken candids before and was only worried about if I got caught. But then again, candids aren't really my thing.

[ July 03, 2012, 01:17 AM: Message edited by: Talos ]

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as you feel guilty I'd say there's nothing to worry about really. You of course just don't want to get caught.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

I have been caught. I got banned from a park for 1 year and I actually got caught recently, but I got the hell out of the mall and there were lots of people there and will be for the next few days. The thing is that it isn't illegal and all they can do is tell me to leave or ban me. Getting caught comes with the terrritory I am afraid. I just need to slow down. Been a litttle reckless lately.
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guilt is very prevelent in our world.

Let me give you an example... Jerking off to the sweet scent of my aunts pop socks and flip flops was a new low I reached recently. My aunt was away, so I decided to raid her dirty washing basket and shoe rack. I boiled the kettle so the steam could infuse the nylons and flip flops again. My face still smelt of her feet for hours. It was incredible at the time but the guilt sRet in.

I think a lot of people have said the right thing... Who gives a fuck?! As long as the person you're targeting doesn't have a remote clue as to what you're doing, you're fine.

Enjoy the fetish. It's kinky and perverted for a reason; which I love the most!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Wow what a story. I think I would feel kinda bad if I did something like that too...afterwards.I think when we are doing the deed we don't think about the consequences of our actions later. The fact that we feel guilty least shows that we have some level of having a consciousness. Though the act may still be deemed wrong.
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I could deal with getting caught doing that. I've never had the urge to take candids, but I have rubbed one out at times in public places. When I was in middle school I sat in the back of a class and a girl I had the hots for sat a row over and a desk up from me. I never saw her feet until one spring day when she came in wearing sandals and I was frozen in hardness at how cute her feet were. The ac blew directly on me so I'd bring a jacket. Anyway, the urge overcame me. The teacher was at her desk not paying much attn to the class as she was writing while the class had a note writing assignment. I had one arm not in the sleeve of my jacket and it zipped up so I slipped that hand into my pants. I enjoyed doing that for the rest of that year.
That was the only time I took a huge risk.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links