Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feeling Guilty (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feeling Guilty
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well God that had to take some balls! Getting busted sux ass!!, but if ya gonna play the game ya have to accept the rules. In my opinion doing what you did takes tons more guts!! Now I could NEVER do something like that. Imagine if the teacher had called on you or something and you would have been exposed in front of your classmates and peers! So if you ask me , you have the bigger balls! That is tons riskier than candids
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, but I never dropped my pants and my jacket hung over my waistline. I wouldn't of done it if all of the right factors didn't come together. What you're doing takes balls.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links