Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Did your friends attitude about you change once you told them about your foot fetish (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Did your friends attitude about you change once you told them about your foot fetish
sportyruss
Board Regular
Member # 16512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportyruss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never told any of my friends about my foot fetish for fear of ridicule, but have any of you who have admitted it seen a change in attitude towards you.

(Apologies in advance if this question has been done to death!)

Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At our age (40s) friends aren't shocked by something as mild as that. If you're a young guy in your late teens or early 20s its probably a different story as your buds may give you a hard time. But if they're your friends you probably give them shit all the time as well as friends do. Some of them may change their attitude toward you especially if they too have a foot fetish. Then you would have someone to compare notes with in real life rather then just on a forum!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No not really. I was at a my friends party all of our friends were there and my friends wife asked me if I wanted to see her new pedicure.

I said why not and grabbed her foot pulled it up to my face to look at her cute little toes and then grabbed one them and said they looked nice.

Then every body wanted me to put her toes in my mouth and I almost did even her husband told me to do it and she even told me to go for it. So I think my friends dont realy care what I do with womens feet.

[ August 02, 2012, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: Tiny Dave ]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sperminator
Loyal Member
Member # 17162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sperminator   Email sperminator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it would be very uncomfortable to openly discuss my love for women's feet then I was surprised by the reaction. My wife told her friends when we were having a late night cookout / movie night in the yard. Three of her friends had their bare feet resting on my fire pit so when I would add wood I got great closeup views. They were giggling and wiggling their toes in my face. The conversation turned to who likes their feet rubbed or ever had their toes sucked. Then one friend said she had the best feet and then the competitiveness started. One husband and myself were designated foot judges. It was hard because they were all great but my wife won. Not wanting to be the losers then it came up who has the best smelling / tastiest feet. The other husbands were not willing to do that and I stayed quiet. So they came up one at a time and put their feet in my lap. Hysterical laughter breaks out and I wasn't sure if this would be cool with the other dudes present. After minutes of pressuring me I smelled and licked the soles to toes of each girl. They were all great with one being really sweaty/ salty. Needless to say I almost came in my pants. It ended with foot massages for two of them and the wife.
On a side note. This little event led to a great foot session with the wife and her friend Maria a week or so later. I got to fully worship their feet at the same time. It was hard to give equal time to each since I do my wife's feet almost daily. Maria's were a tiny size 5 with sky high arches. Plus Maria moans more and squirms in pleasure since she's new to it. been great ever since my friends.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've lost a few friends cause of it when i was younger, so now i just keep it to myself
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've lost some "friends" over my fetish and also running my website. They thought it was weird and freaky. Frankly, I couldn't give a shit because it all comes full circle when their ex's hit me up to model their toes for my site or even a *ahem* private session.

And I also agree with the whole age thing as well. Many guys my age and younger, they have a narrow mind sexually and it seems that they are not as open to the foot fetish or any fetish in particular. When I asked a group of people at a party once "does anyone have any type of fetish?" they were all replying, "like chains and whips and stuff?" [Roll Eyes] Get a clue and get educated! Are people out there really that sexually constipated?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Telling my friends was the best thing I could have done. They've gotten me action a lot of times.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get the feeling my roommate seemed to embrace his prudishness when he found out about my foot fetish. Not that I care, but I do get upset if he makes comments and I let him know it isn't cool for him to do so. My other friends seem indifferent, and really, I tend to keep it to myself even if someone does know. I can talk to my oldest cousin about it, and only because his foot fetish is as big as mine. There's a couple of buddies here and there from work that I've been able to be open with. Plus, most everyone knows I think vanilla sexuality is boring.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup. Alotta my workmates already know and one of them brought it up during a conversation and one other friend found out at that particular moment turned to me and said "do you have a foot-fetish" I replied "Yup", he said always wanted to meet a dude with a foot-fetish, I extended my hand and re-introduced myself (although I've known him for a while) [Big Grin] . Still carried on as normal after that.

Quite a few other mates were interviewing me with alot of questions poking and pronging as if I was some lab rat [Laugh] ....I talked them round and all is still cool [Cool]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've told a few of my friends about my fetish, and they didn't treat me any differently.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Mason
Board Regular
Member # 24827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not exactly sure why anyone would tell someone else other than their very closest friends about any sexual fetish that he/she might have...but even then, if you "lose a friendship" over it then the "friend" must be a very, very superficial person indeed if he/she would dump you over something so utterly inconsequential to their own lives. You're better off without them, trust me.

--------------------
Steve Mason (aka Janet Mason's better half)
Site: http://foot-tease.com
Clips4Sale: http://clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SteveMasonXXX

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember when my love for feet came to light due to my friends using my laptop while I was out that they all made jokes and laughed about it. Told them to get fucked. After that day they let it go but every once in awhile it would come up in the group(the topic of feet) and I'd see some of them looking at me expecting me to pop a boner or something. Call them out on it and make THEM feel weird about it and they usually shut up.

Seriously guys, if you got friends that break your balls over loving women's feet tell them to fuck off and get fucked. Sounds harsh but so is them criticizing your sexual life/aspects.
If you all of a sudden told them you were gay would they be as harsh to you? Probably not.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMMFAO...I dont give a flying fuck as to what anybody thinks about me, my adoration of cute female feet or anything else. I learned a long time ago...Fuck People and their opinions...lmao...But I still love everyone, EVEN MY ENEMIES...

But to be honest, I have converted more men into foot guys..They may not be as bad as we are BUT THEY ARE PAYING ATTENTION..

I remember one of my friends saying..."Man, You fucked me up with this pretty feet thing. I can't fuck this girls anymore because her feet are ugly as hell..."

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of my friends know of my fetish. I've lost a few friends for it but it didn't bother me. Some friends act slightly different now too, such as ALWAYS wearing socks/shoes when I'm around. Most of my friends are ok with it and even crack jokes now and then.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Augustine Trott
Board Regular
Member # 45021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Augustine Trott   Author's Homepage   Email Augustine Trott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have a serious fetish but as a foot model it's interesting to see how my friends react to my job if I decide to tell them. For some of them it's a little strange but some laugh and I've even had a girlfriend agree to do a shoot with me (:

--------------------
Augustine

California Foot Exchange

California Foot Exchange on YouTube

augustine@califootexchange.com

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links