Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Did your friends attitude about you change once you told them about your foot fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Did your friends attitude about you change once you told them about your foot fetish
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing changes. Girls dig it....I come off as "unapproachable" to some women at times...my foot fetish sort of levels the playing field if that makes any sense. It's my weakness and they enjoy being able to exploit it.

As for the fellas....I like what I like. I date pretty women....and introduce them to pretty women....they can't really give me much shit. No one even tries.

Never told my family...they'd give me shit though!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abow
Loyal Member
Member # 21509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just one of all my friends thinks im a freak, Im 22 but it's ok, he has not gotten laid sience atleast 4 years ago so...

The coolest part with being open with it was that one of my closest friends admited it too. So now we can walk around bars scoping out the best pair and have a cool conversation about it.

There was a time when I was shy about it. Nowadays it's like the best icebreaker ever when talking to girls, seriously. If shes openminden she will have a million questions for you..

--------------------
from sweden with lööööveee!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lostinthought
Board Regular
Member # 44961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lostinthought   Email lostinthought   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. I've been trying to be more open about my fetish, but I've never even hit on the subject with my friends. I'm sure at least one of them knows, just because my eyes are hard to miss when there's a nice set of toes nearby.

I know I eventually will (I'm getting to old to care about hiding it), but there's always a concern my female friends might be a bit more reserved around me when I do.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
27cedw80
Loyal Member
Member # 35792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 27cedw80   Email 27cedw80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best friend and his lady were interested in knowing more about my foot fetish. I was wasted one night with them when I brought it up. His lady asked if I liked her feet which I did.

--------------------
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7422377@N05/4350835074/

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soledoctor
Loyal Member
Member # 44891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soledoctor   Email soledoctor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm close to 40 and as the years have gone by and my fetish for women's feet has been revealed or exposed , I have noticed little or no change in the attitude from my male or female friends. I will say that certain female friends always have their socks or closed type shoes on when they know that I will be around. And I can't help but think it was done for that reason. One particular girl told me just a few weeks ago, in being flirtatious, that she heard I got a big time foot fetish. I did not deny it, but unfortunately this chic is not cool about it and is loyal to her boyfriend. So I went no further with the chance of possibly getting some foot love from her. But she is still a good friend and it's one of those things that just does not get brought up in conversations. I guess it makes people uncomfortable -like those late night talk show hosts who act like it's so weird and 'why?' do you admire feet. Correction non-foot lovers; women's feet. [Laugh]
Posts: 68 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay the Footman
Major Player
Member # 42837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay the Footman   Author's Homepage   Email Jay the Footman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
I've lost some "friends" over my fetish and also running my website. They thought it was weird and freaky. Frankly, I couldn't give a shit because it all comes full circle when their ex's hit me up to model their toes for my site or even a *ahem* private session.

And I also agree with the whole age thing as well. Many guys my age and younger, they have a narrow mind sexually and it seems that they are not as open to the foot fetish or any fetish in particular. When I asked a group of people at a party once "does anyone have any type of fetish?" they were all replying, "like chains and whips and stuff?" [Roll Eyes] Get a clue and get educated! Are people out there really that sexually constipated?

Amen!

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/37512

Live Chat - http://tinyurl.com/WuFTchat

Posts: 157 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not in the way I really wished it could have. I mean, I had my wife's best friends on my site when I was running it, love-feet.com, and not once did I ever get anything more than to look at their feet and take pictures. One of those friends is married with a kid and her feet still look great. Her husband knows I have a thing for her feet and he's cool with that. Would I ever act? No, I'd get into trouble with my wife. If my wife started it, like said "Here, John, lick L's feet" and shoved her feet in my face, yeah, I'd lick them and take the beating later.

I hate to be mean, but the majority of my friends growing up, were large guys who in turn, married large women. I don't have a turn-off for fat feet, but their feet just haven't made me excited or even turned-on. So, I don't jump out there because I also trust my friends and wouldn't want to do anything with their wife, that turns me on.

My non-married friends, don't care. Oh yeah, I do wish the non-married guys would be like, "hey come over here, my sister wants you to worship her stinky feet" and I would try to sneak over there. But a married guy with mostly married friends doesn't really work that way. Nothing really changed, no one thought it was weird.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have any friends so I'm ok with that. Lol [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links