Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do any of you dislike yourselves for having a foot fetish? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Do any of you dislike yourselves for having a foot fetish?
fordguy351
Board Regular
Member # 41684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fordguy351     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I honestly don't give a fuck, every girl I've had the pleasure of their feet was due too my showing them im a normal dude first. I never bring up the foot thing on first meet or date. Unless they seem open but I never dive in, I slowly bring it up such as "wow you have cute feet". but either way im not ashamed because I have had so many different feet in my face i wouldn't change a thing. Its part of who you are. that question is like asking a black dude if he's ashamed of being black. Its who you are, not about what others think of you.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell to the NO!!!! Why would I dislike myself for it..It's a plus to love everything about myself period and having a foot fetish is just another plus to appreciate me more!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
What kind of sandwich?

"Fluffer" lol!

She made me a tuna sandwich.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't dislike myself for having it necessarily....but it does get annoying when I am in a girl's chatroom on their webcam show and trolls are going on about "Show boobs!" "Show ass!" etc etc and then someone dares to come in and ask the girl to "Show Feet" (not me though I don't incessantly pester girls about it or even ask them to do it in the first place...but I am not necessarily opposed if they actually do hold their foot up of course lol [Wink] ).

And then suddenly the people who want to see the girl's feet are like the scum of the earth...the same pervy trolls are like "ewww footfags you are like the worst people in the world" ... "feet people are no better then pedos" ... "oh great foot lovers here wtf is their problem I will never understand what is so sexy about a foot" and so on...nevermind they just got done asking the girl to show their bare breasts or rear end.

That utter hypocrisy is what really "grinds my gears".... [Mad]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootsylover:

Hypocrisy, such a virus in our society.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No... But i do feel guilty after i cum in my mate wife's shoes or when I put my s-i-l's shoes back with my cum still in them.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a mixed bag for me. I feel as though having this fetish is a defining characteristic about myself, and i'm proud to say that i'm someone who can think outside the box when it comes to sex and attraction. I appreciate a body part that few others can see the beauty in.

On the other hand, I've had negative experiences with this fetish that have made me feel ashamed. I've had female friends give me bad reactions, from funny looks to not wearing open-toed shoes around me, to flat-out calling me a freak. And because of these and other experiences, i've questioned the acceptability of this fetish.

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
quote:
Originally posted by Jiao:

Personally, I don't tell everyone I meet that I have a foot fetish, I also worry about negative reactions.

One of my friends needed a ride to his girlfriends house and he offered me some gas money. I didn't want to take his money and was gonna bring him anyway, but then he offered to let me rub his girls feet. I laughed and took his offer. He called her and asked her if it was ok and she told him that I better giver her a damn good massage, lol. She was a little hesitant at first because she felt her feet were dirty, but after I told her I didn't mind she quickly propped her feet in my lap. She loved how it felt and told me not to stop even while her and my friend were making out, lol. After a bit I left the room so they could do their thing. Later she made me a sandwich!
Best story ever!

Saffron

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
What kind of sandwich?

"Fluffer" lol!

She made me a tuna sandwich.

Wheat or white bread? and what was the tuna to bread ratio?

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
of the many things about me that i hate, liking feet is about the 2nd or 3rd thing on that list. rather not have it and be all around normal!
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eddi:
No... But i do feel guilty after i cum in my mate wife's shoes or when I put my s-i-l's shoes back with my cum still in them.

...WOW!!!!....Are you serious, or was this a joke...lol...You cum in their shoes and just put them back?...Your friends wife?...Your Sister in law?...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aracnk65
Board Regular
Member # 44707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aracnk65   Email aracnk65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've told all my exes eventually and they never really freaked out over it. Only my recent ex, she didn't like it, but it didn't effect anything. I used to nag my good friend about it all the time back in the day and she's probably gave me like 5 pics, and we're still good friends, probably closer.

Really, I used to feel like you, but then I got used to it and realized it's something unique about me, and if a girl doesn't like it, fine, and if a girl does, even better. Just tell your girlfriend after a good while when you guys get more used to one another and she should accept it. Just don't worry about it so much, foot fetishes are actually very, very common.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I'd rather be like this than not.

I see other people as having boring vanilla sex lives, but not us.

Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope, i know that there are fetishes that are way weirder. im just thankful i dont have fecal fetish. i'm open minded, but that is gross.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootsylover:
I don't dislike myself for having it necessarily....but it does get annoying when I am in a girl's chatroom on their webcam show and trolls are going on about "Show boobs!" "Show ass!" etc etc and then someone dares to come in and ask the girl to "Show Feet" (not me though I don't incessantly pester girls about it or even ask them to do it in the first place...but I am not necessarily opposed if they actually do hold their foot up of course lol [Wink] ).

And then suddenly the people who want to see the girl's feet are like the scum of the earth...the same pervy trolls are like "ewww footfags you are like the worst people in the world" ... "feet people are no better then pedos" ... "oh great foot lovers here wtf is their problem I will never understand what is so sexy about a foot" and so on...nevermind they just got done asking the girl to show their bare breasts or rear end.

Been using MyFreeCams for a couple of months now and I have NEVER seen that happen, what cam community are you using?

Oh and with regards to the OP, never disliked myself because of my fetish, hell I think it makes me a better lover based on how well received my foot massages and worship has been by various ladies [Smile]

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links