Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do any of you dislike yourselves for having a foot fetish? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Do any of you dislike yourselves for having a foot fetish?
extremlystupid
Board Regular
Member # 18833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for extremlystupid   Email extremlystupid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Took me years to become open about it and my girl has accepted and embraces it now I dont go around shouting i have a foot fetish but my wife knows and everyone on here knows haha
Posts: 47 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silentjay
Board Regular
Member # 45446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silentjay   Email Silentjay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never told anyone and sometimes I feel like I'm ashamed of something that really shouldn't be that big of a deal.

I don't dislike myself, i just wish it was more acceptable.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see it like this, *flips birds to all* I just don't give a Fukkk who knows my foot game is Strong! Lol [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joblom
Board Regular
Member # 44045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joblom   Email Joblom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's one of many things I'm insecure about that has negatively affected my life, but I got rid of it or never had it in the first place it wouldn't make much of a difference. It's not the root problem. It's more of an excuse, really. An extra hurdle, but something that wouldn't be a problem at all if my real problems were fixed.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back to the original question: "Do I hate myself for having a foot fetish?" The answer is a confident and unequivocal "No".

I accept that I have more kinks than a 1972 teenager's telephone cord (sorry if some of you yung'uns might not get that entirely). My passion for women's feet is part of my composition; it is one of the many colors on my sexual pallet with which I paint my sex life. I enjoy it and I revel in it.

Do I tell people about it? Well, I don't advertise - it isn't on any job application (though, as I think about it, I wish that I might be seeking employment where this would be an asset). I don't introduce myself as a foot-fetishist nor do I mention my penchant for bondage. Those who need to know (my intimate girlfriends) will find out in due course.

Having, once again, gone on too long, I will sum up by saying that I'm happy with who I am and all the stuff that are parts of me.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by screwhead20:
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
What kind of sandwich?

"Fluffer" lol!

She made me a tuna sandwich.

Wheat or white bread? and what was the tuna to bread ratio?
White bread, not as much tuna as I would normally like. She split the can between us.

The situation has escalated to me rubbing her feet while they have sex.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a time in my life where I hated myself for having a foot fetish. Now, however, after going through a period of acceptance that it's part of who I am, I'm fine, and completely comfortable, having it.

I've realized over the years that if I don't make a big deal about it, girls won't make a big deal about it either because I'm comfortable with it. I've gotten to the point with enough girls that they were comfortable with me and, in turn, I felt comfortable enough with them to share it. As a result, I've had my share of them letting me indulge.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sportyruss,

With all due respect... Perhaps it's confidence that you are lacking that makes you feel "unworthy", rather than your foot fetish.

I'm guessing you're a relatively young guy with not a whole lot of experience. I'm sure a lot of us felt different in our younger years because of our fondness for feet. This will change as you get older and gain some confidence in yourself. Trust me... if you're confident about it and approach it the right way, most girls will find it intriguing and different (in a good way).

Imagine if you had scat fetish (shit fetish)? Now that would be rough....

My freshman year in college I got paired up in a dorm room with a pretty cool guy. We got along great. One night I came back to the dorm room pretty lit up with booze late at night and walked in to find my roommate laying on the floor with with his girlfriend squatting over him and taking a dump on his chest while he was beating off. No joke. It took me a few seconds to process what was going on as she jumped up and hid behind a dresser as he looked at me like a deer in headlights. After holding back my vomit as I turned and walked out, and after processing it all, I almost felt bad for the guy.

Imagine having to deal with that? Your foot fetish is harmless in comparison.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportyruss
Board Regular
Member # 16512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportyruss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the advice longhitter. Unfortunately i'm not a youngster, but you are probably right about the rest of your assumptions (especially about scat being gross!)
Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
Sportyruss,

My freshman year in college I got paired up in a dorm room with a pretty cool guy. We got along great. One night I came back to the dorm room pretty lit up with booze late at night and walked in to find my roommate laying on the floor with with his girlfriend squatting over him and taking a dump on his chest while he was beating off. No joke. It took me a few seconds to process what was going on as she jumped up and hid behind a dresser as he looked at me like a deer in headlights. After holding back my vomit as I turned and walked out, and after processing it all, I almost felt bad for the guy.

Lol, you gotta give it to the guy. At least he found someone willing! Was it awkward being around him after that?

--------------------

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
Sportyruss,

Lol, you gotta give it to the guy. At least he found someone willing! Was it awkward being around him after that?
At first, yeah... pretty awkward. At that time I was just an 18 year old kid and didn't really understand what hell that was all about... didn't even know that fetish existed. As I said, I almost felt bad for the guy after he explained it to me. He made me promise not to tell the other guys on the floor, which I didn't. They would've crucified the poor bastard. I made him promise not to pull that shit in our room anymore, no pun intended.

And yes, I was surprised the guy found a girl willing to do that. Apparently they had been dating since high school and she was a bit of a freak (obviously), but still.

Point being... a foot fetish is COMPLETELY normal when compared to that. If this guy can pull this off, the OP shouldn't feel so awkward about his foot fetish.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a gift and a curse.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is normal? And who gets to decide that?

I prefer the term 'uncommon', and having a foot fetish is nothing to be ashamed of. Personally I love it, and I feel sorry for all the 'common' guys out there. I mean how often are tits and butt on display?

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

quote:
Originally posted by JamesyBaby:
What is normal? And who gets to decide that?

I prefer the term 'uncommon', and having a foot fetish is nothing to be ashamed of. Personally I love it, and I feel sorry for all the 'common' guys out there. I mean how often are tits and butt on display?

That's the absolute truth! [Cheers]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links