Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » People who badmouth our fetish (Warning, quite long!) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: People who badmouth our fetish (Warning, quite long!)
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJFoot:
Her: I mean, I don't understand why you contacted me in the first place. It's in my profile that it's a turn off. And then you come waltzing in with "foot foot OMG FOOT" all over your profile. I originally felt insulted and ignored. I wanted to give you a chance. But I'm still not "feeling it" *shrug* Oh well, at least we tried I guess.

Case closed.

Why were you surprised that she felt that way about people with foot fetishes? Even though I fully understand where everyone here is coming from, I'm going to side with the girl in this story. The reason I'm siding with her is because of what she said in that quote.

Even though you never mentioned anything about feet during the chat, she does have a point when she said that you didn't have to mention anything about it. Because it was plastered all over your profile, in her own mind you were telling her about your foot fetish during the chat. It's like wearing a shirt that says you have a foot fetish. Women don't have to hear you say it because the message is there on your shirt.

Knowing that her turnoffs include feet before initiating contact with her, why did feel the need to single her out when there were others you could've chatted with? This is like moving into a house that's next to an active volcano. The real estate agent asks you if you're sure you want to pick this house even though the thing could erupt at any moment. You say yes and then you're shocked that there's lava in your living room days later!

If that was never mentioned in her profile and then came out of nowhere with how she feels about feet in general, that'll be one thing. However, the sign was there that foot fetishes are icky and yucky. There was no other way to interpret what her turnoff meant. Not only was the sign there, but she also gave you the chance by chatting with you after she read your profile that became stuck in mind. At least she gave it a shot.

I don't blame her for any of this. Her points were solid valid.

----

By the way, why should anyone really care what her thoughts and feelings on foot fetishists are? If she's not killing anyone or sexually molesting little children, then who cares if she thinks feet are the most disgusting thing on the planet? She doesn't like feet? So what?! So ..... what?!

There will always be someone who will never see feet the way we do, so let's forget about them. She's not going to lose sleep over this and neither should anyone else here. People forget that not everyone is wired the same way. There are those who are completely down with it while there are others who will not. There are guys who think that chicks with tattoos all over their bodies are disgusting; others might prefer someone with tattoos; others might not care one way or the other while other guys prefer someone with no tattoos at all. The girl in this story hates feet. Big deal. She has no regrets about not liking or understanding why men have foot fetishes. She's not going to burn in hell because of this.

If someone says that foot fetishes are a huge turn off from the get-go, then don't be surprised if the same person has to remind you of that later.

Again, I don't agree with her viewpoints. However, she not in the wrong here.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
quote:
Originally posted by RJFoot:

Her: Because feet are for walking, dude. It's just so gross that it can be a sexual thing for some people.

I think I would have replied to that statement with, "Well, darling, the ass is for shitting and the breasts are for milking newborns so maybe you should get as turned off as you feel right now if you find out from any other guys in the future that they're either into one, the other, or both."

End of chat.

What you guys said reminded me of these videos because the guy in them said the same things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OafKq-LKOps
https://www.youtube.com/tv?vq=small#/watch?v=RN_6hP4ay0w&mode=transport
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqFVTjAFk_4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPpAJHqHLl4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=821I7cAP7nk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8zStN1yfUU

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kiwisoles
Loyal Member
Member # 45140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kiwisoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no surprises there, you will be amazed how many women are narrow minded about the foot thing.
But then again many are open minded aswel.
Guess where I am going with this is, her loss, her problem, not ours.
Next !

KS

--------------------
New Zealand soles lover

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree with National 100%. The woman made it clear she was not into feet. The fact that she tried to overcome it for the OP should more likely be commended than frowned upon; she could have just never began the chat in the first place. The way I see it, she was trying to be open minded, but just couldn't get into it. More power to her for that.

Who knows, she might have been willing to test out the foot thing had it been with someone whose profile she felt was not screaming "I'm a foot fetishist!"

Regarding the profile, the OP has every right to express himself on his profile the way he pleases. I have not seen the profile. Nevertheless, the girl seemed to be taken aback by it. In my experience (take it for what it's worth), her reaction is not surprising. Being "too" into feet is one high probability method to turn a girl that might be open to foot fetish into a girl that's running away as fast as she can. Thus, I say again, the fact that she had disdain for feet and tried and failed to adjust, should not be a reason to scorn her.

Finally, who gives a shit if she thinks feet are for walking, gross, or whatever. Definitely coming back at her with asses are for shitting, breasts are for milking doesn't do anything but support her argument. I would have told something like, "you're right, feet are for walking, but they can be used for other things too ... kicking, massaging, decorating i.e. nail polish toe rings, etc." It might not change her mind, but at least it's on topic.

[ January 17, 2013, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: Arch_Analyst ]

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread reminds me of the way some women will say, "Oh, I don't post pictures of my feet because I'd be embarrassed if my family or friends saw them," but will Instagram and/or tweet near naked shots of themselves showing off their boobs and butt without a second thought.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My guess would be that she probably has some ugly fucking feet and cannot stand the attention women that have pretty feet get.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps she had a bad experience with a footguy, in the past.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on FetLife.

And I have fun on there. I have friends male and female and I have met a few of my female friends in person as well.

A lot of guys don't read the profiles before they try to make some type of contact and then when they do,they go straight for the "can I suck your toes??/can I have sex with your feet??" comment. This happens even with some guys comments on the ladies that post foot pics.

I hear stories and have seen PMs sent to me from some of these guys on there,and it's borderline creepy.

I'm on there to make friends. You have to befriend the woman first,then let things progress naturally. My Prime Rule.....Treat her as a friend that just happens to be a woman with pretty feet rather than a pair of pretty feet that happens to be attached to a woman.

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I chatted with girls before that give me the big 'Yuck feet" speech that feet are nasty but then they will tell me that they had ex boyfriend that they let rub their willy on their soles before sex a dozen times.

Why wasnt that a big Yuck for them? And then they let the boy friend stick their pecker that was just being rubbed on their feet into the puss.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links