Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who is on Fetlife? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who is on Fetlife?
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is on www.fetlife.com ? Link up! If you're not a member it's like a Facebook for kinky people. Check it out. The biggest foot group on there is 7,500 members strong. Lots of great discussions to engage in.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on there. It's pretty cool. I can't handle facebook and I never even registered for twitter but I must say, this fetlife is right up my alley. [Laugh]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never knew it! Now I wonder who I've seen on there that's also here.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on there as well as Lala. I don't log onto it hardly ever though. kind of like Wu's lately.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I WAS on Fet before. Had a few experiences through it and found it wasn't for me. Posted a story or two from my experiences on there and got a lot of negative feedback from it. Thus, I stopped posting my stories.

The biggest thing for me is that I couldn't find a woman who was JUST into feet in my area, as much as I know a few foot guys from this site who are here. All the women on there wanted some sort of D/s relationship and I wasn't there for that. In the end, I deleted my profile and walked away from it.

I hope you have better luck than I did. In the end, I'm only speaking from my experience.

Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'm on. Made some interesting connections. No interesting stories, I'm sad to say. [Cry]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on there.....Great site

Made great and lasting friends on there as well.

It's what you make of it,it's a social site.

If you're on socially adept then you won't like it.

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Derfjmeister:

How obtuse [Confused] There's people who don't like it because theres not enough people or women into what they like in their area or possibly too many fake profiles (men pretending to be women) and it's just a pain in the neck for them. Their ability at being social has nothing to do with their success or the lack of there.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

I wouldn't reccomend it as a hook up site. Personally I'm not attracted to most of the women on there and of the ones I do find attractive...I couldn't see myself dating them with so many great options in everyday life.

But as far as discussions and the exchange of ideas go, it's great! The group I mentioned is very active and we get some good threads going. And while the women might not be my flavor...they might be some of yours.

--------------------

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I'm on there as well as Lala. I don't log onto it hardly ever though. kind of like Wu's lately.

lol I did see Lala's actually just browsing, I was wondering if it was the same girl you knew. [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on Fet - hit me up at FeetofPhilly. Hey Maverick Matrix, wow, long time no talk, how u been? It's been forever.

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a profile on there that I rarely log into. I didn't find many ladies in my area that were looking for foot guys. I tried to hook up with a couple that were into BDSM and other kinks. I told them that I was into feet and never got any responses. I think the search option and listings could be better with the site.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by Derfjmeister:

How obtuse [Confused] There's people who don't like it because theres not enough people or women into what they like in their area or possibly too many fake profiles (men pretending to be women) and it's just a pain in the neck for them. Their ability at being social has nothing to do with their success or the lack of there.
Well......A LOT of guys just go looking for feet instead of making friends (both male and female) on there.
I can't vouch for anyone else,but I have fun there,and I know of others that enjoy it as well.

My prime motto is "Start looking for sexy and interesting female friends that just so happen to have pretty feet rather than a pair of pretty feet than just happens to be attached to a woman"

Some of you will get what I'm saying...Some of you won't...Simple as that.....I live in a very dry area/state and I don't let that factor stop me...I go out to clubs,social events and I will and have done some traveling to meet new people as well...
Most women aren't "footwomen" to begin with...So quit looking for them and just start being friends with women period.

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemansince74
Loyal Member
Member # 24760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemansince74   Email solemansince74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on there. Reminds me a lot of Facebook. Met a few nice ladies and had a few foot sessions. I definitely recommend it. You can explore peoples profiles and pics for hours!

My tag on Fetlife is: SoleFeetures

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I messed around with it for a while, but most of the local people were into hardcore s&m and stuff like that. It didn't appeal to me and I moved on. I've had much better luck on regular dating sites.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links