Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who is on Fetlife? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who is on Fetlife?
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kokaith:
I messed around with it for a while, but most of the local people were into hardcore s&m and stuff like that. It didn't appeal to me and I moved on. I've had much better luck on regular dating sites.

Yeah exactly, if S&M is one's idea of "normal socialization" then you had one fucked up childhood and have a misconstrued view of women. I can see if it's JUST a fetish, but some guys at these foot parties eat, live, breathe that role stuff, can't be healthy 24-7.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18316 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just find it's a cool place to meet some open-minded and like minded people. I'm happily married so I'm not trying to hook up with anyone, I just like browsing pics, profiles, chatting with the people I connect with or what have you. I think I use it like most people use facebook. I don't use facebook myself because there's nothing more boring than following other boring people. I find a lot of the stuff that pops up in my fetlife feed is actually cool, sexy, exciting, interesting or awesome, so I enjoy the site for sure.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just joined there, GQ. Been on fetish forums for more than 11 years now, but never on there. I am now.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome Mitch! I think you'll dig it. Add me, GQguy there too.

@Drunk24-7 thanks for the friend request. I use it like Facebook too. I think trying to use it like a dating site is too stressful. I just chill and chat. Expand my world view.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm there, same username... btw, how can I find the aforementioned 7.000+ strong foot group, please?

I see many regional foot groups with a few hundreds of people, but not a major, global one

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am on there, but being in Japan, it's pretty lame. Same can be said for CollarMe.com.

Maybe it's just that most the people that are on those sites from Japan, are fake, or time wasters.

They say they want something, or are looking for something, but they are only talkers.

It's not just me, either. I know a Japanese woman who is a member of one of those sites & she is always complaining to me about how the guys that email her are wasting her time. She asked me if the guys are just sending emails while they are fantasizing, because nothing ever seems to come from it.

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links