Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "Touch Feet Models" NJ area (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: "Touch Feet Models" NJ area
Joeyyysmith69
Board Regular
Member # 45621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joeyyysmith69   Email Joeyyysmith69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's their site:

http://www.touchfeet.com/index.html

Anyone ever use them? Is it legit? Looks like it to me. I'm in touch with Amanda from NJ, some of the hottest feet I've ever seen.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$90 is a damn bargain for an hour's session...provided it's legit. But man, I'd be wary about paying ahead of time. It's much more prudent to pay face to face as you're about to session then well in advance.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joeyyysmith69
Board Regular
Member # 45621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joeyyysmith69   Email Joeyyysmith69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I'm definitely gonna see if it's legit. Good point about not paying up front. Did you check out the girl I was referring to? She probably has the best feet of all the models on there.

I've never done this before (one time at a strip club but I don't count that), so hoping it works out

Posts: 12 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jersey-style Footpad models. One is pregnant. This scene never ceases to fascinate me.

$90 prepaid credit card appt seems reasonable. You have some protection there. Could probably land FJ from any (if not all) of these girls for another $50-60 cash.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to have to agree with you about Amanda, if I lived in that Tri-State area, that's who I'd want to session with. I mean, I've had plenty of private sessions before, but never had any where I had to pay ahead of time, and the closest I'd ever heard of close to that would have been to leave a deposit that would count towards the overall session charge when you finally met. I've had the option to pay my cover charge early for foot parties, but in that case, I would actually show up there at an appointed time and it was only an option.

Try it out, but just to be sure, go incall first, if it's within reasonable distance for you, that way you save yourself the extra money you'd seem to have to shell out for her travel time....though you would be spending money on gas. Get her contact number if you do make a session date.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joeyyysmith69
Board Regular
Member # 45621

She is going to contact me next week to set something up. Ill def be travelling to her, and most likely gonna pay her in cash.

Ill def let you guys know how it goes. Her feet honestly look amazing. Some of the girls on the site look kinda beat up lol but Amanda looks really legit

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Not only that, but say you actually hit it off cool with the provider, you could pretty much set up your own sessions without using the website as a middleman. If they're charging X amount of dollars for Y amount of time, I'm sure the site owner/service proprietor is probably taking about 40% off the top for themselves. In other words, I highly doubt Amanda is getting anywhere near $50 for a full hour session, let alone $90.
Joeyyysmith69
Board Regular
Member # 45621

Good point. The contract they have u sign on their site says no meeting without the site being informed. Obviously could get around it but if Amanda was really awesome may not be worth the risk of losing out on her feet. I had figured I'd give her a tip too, maybe 10-20 dollars? Is that customary?
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One must be aweful desperate for these...wow lol. There might have been one hot one in the bunch. But like the other topic of getting busted by the law, this is a VERY safe alternative I would suppose.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18346 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Oh, I didn't realize there was a cash upfront option. In that case, go for it, by all means, you've really got nothing to lose other than $90 and a bit of gas money.
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
One must be aweful desperate for these...wow lol. There might have been one hot one in the bunch. But like the other topic of getting busted by the law, this is a VERY safe alternative I would suppose.

No need to be judgmental dude, to each his own. Not everyone has the social game necessary to just score girls whenever they want, and like you said, this is a very safe option.

A lot of times, all you want is a pure foot play session with no obligations and without the stress and drama of trying to convince a girl who may or may not be down with the fetish to let you partake. Is it really so different than going to a strip club and getting a lap dance, or paying for a peep show?

Joeyyysmith69
Board Regular
Member # 45621

He mentioned one hot girl in the bunch, and I said before I think it's the one I'd be meeting lol
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from Jersey and this intrigued me until I saw the selection... Actually the first girl has the best feet from what I saw and she's nearly 2 1/2 hours from me :/
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see how these girls can grow on you. Sometimes fixing up an imperfect car makes it the best one you've ever had.

I see you guys like Amanda. Fine. I'm checkin out Marie from Jonestown PA really hard right now. I really love her hair. If I got her an outfit, styled her hair, and pedicured her I think she'd be a hot model.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joeyyysmith69
Board Regular
Member # 45621

Agree she is hot. I think Maggie from Lancaster would be fun too. Love her long toes
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links