Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "Touch Feet Models" NJ area (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: "Touch Feet Models" NJ area
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting! Yeah, some of the Talent is a little rough! Some with reasonable potential. I hope this thing gets franchised and comes to a location near me! Although, that will mean the prince will double! LOL.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dicksonjoe
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know this kind of service offered in Toronto Canada?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
One must be aweful desperate for these...wow lol. There might have been one hot one in the bunch. But like the other topic of getting busted by the law, this is a VERY safe alternative I would suppose.

No need to be judgmental dude, to each his own. Not everyone has the social game necessary to just score girls whenever they want, and like you said, this is a very safe option.

A lot of times, all you want is a pure foot play session with no obligations and without the stress and drama of trying to convince a girl who may or may not be down with the fetish to let you partake. Is it really so different than going to a strip club and getting a lap dance, or paying for a peep show?

Just being real man, if they are going to offer "services" for money at least have some spit n' shine (even if it's for the promotional photos on your website)...if they aren't so hot in person, so be it that's the risk you take. [Confused]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18362 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The casual, normal look might be what the site is going for. I don't think any of those girls look busted, but they're certainly not going for glamor queen status either. Then again, there are some people that never look good in their pictures, but look just fine in person.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...interesting...curious his this works out. The up front no msterbation thing is a let down. S/M places are ok with you taking care if your own business...would hate to pay90 and travel and just lick some feet and then try to drive home with a huge boner...
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only way they'll survive is having a system of getting new models. The models have every incentive to get out of this contract (i.e. QUIT) after they've met a good client base.

Better providers like NY Footpad lose models quickly.

I'm very curious to see how long they can retain ANY of these girls and I expect the turnover/No-show rate to be high.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The turn over rate in this business from modeling to foot parties to this...is Unbelievably high. Mainly because they see how men are willing to shower them with extra gifts and cash for small foot favors and they go to Instagram and Facebook and become extortionists.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18362 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a huge fan of the girls on there, but the concept is great - exactly like Footpad in NYC (which certainly has better girls). I really wish this same concept/system sprouted up elsewhere in the U.S...

And I totally agree about the bypassing the middle man comment. If you hit it off with girls after meeting once through that site, all bets are off. As long as you're not some gross creep that the girls detest, you can just work with them directly. .

Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by sonoma1:
Not a huge fan of the girls on there, but the concept is great - exactly like Footpad in NYC (which certainly has better girls). I really wish this same concept/system sprouted up elsewhere in the U.S...

And I totally agree about the bypassing the middle man comment. If you hit it off with girls after meeting once through that site, all bets are off. As long as you're not some gross creep that the girls detest, you can just work with them directly. .

If everyone did this, the allure, mystery and fun would be gone from all foot parties and such events. Sure they are way expensive and the rules might suck, etc...but they are kind of a national foot pastime with a lot to offer in that setting. Interesting topic, and yeah the FootPad has some great talent for sure.

--------------------
 -

Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure wish we had something like this within driving distance of me.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A bunch of us could pull something like this together, maybe extending the role of monthly foot parties to weekly or even 2 nights per week.

We could create an affiliate/spinoff of the Footnight organization specifically, focusing on Frequent-Worshippers.

Use Footnight's plus our own aggressive marketing to attract committed weekly customers. We would offer regular Footnight models, as well as our own independent models whose schedules fit better into this program.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
A bunch of us could pull something like this together, maybe extending the role of monthly foot parties to weekly or even 2 nights per week.

We could create an affiliate/spinoff of the Footnight organization specifically, focusing on Frequent-Worshippers.

Use Footnight's plus our own aggressive marketing to attract committed weekly customers. We would offer regular Footnight models, as well as our own independent models whose schedules fit better into this program.

[Eek!] You'd be stirring the hornet's nest with that one...I won't get into the details here, we can chat about it later though.Great Idea in Theory, but you know certain "men" won't share those ideas with you very well lol [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know after awhile, I found myself going to the foot parties to test run anyone I would like to have a private session with later on down the line. Not only that, but after I started getting myself a little group of regulars at the foot parties, I almost felt obligated to session with them each time I went, which kept me from having sessions with different models at the parties.

Still, I wouldn't mind going back to one. Does anyone remember Foot Sessions? It was a site owned by Foot Night that listed profiles of girls that you could contact to have private sessions with....for a membership fee, of course. I had a free profile I set up, meaning I couldn't really contact anyone unless I upgraded, but could get contacted by someone. And I did end up meeting a really cool girl I sessioned with frequently through the site, but we still ended up meeting each other first at the foot party before we started doing private sessions.

These days, I usually just go to fetish parlors or dungeons to get my foot fix, especially since these days, I do like to incorporate more elaborate role play, light bondage, and domination (I always top) into my sessions. And again, if you're real cool with the model, there's always that chance you could session with them on your own.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you'd need a different crop of models than the tired roster of FN girls, many of whom are old and honestly "meh". Most of the FN gals also already have presences online (be it a C4S store, Twitter, or they are dommes), so they can already be booked by people on their own quite easily.

Basically, you need a rotating stable of girls that seem more "everyday" or "girl next door" (not unlike FootPad, really). Pretty much, the girls from SoS, Coedfeet, VPS, NorCalFeet, etc etc.

Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

I was totally discussing this was Norcal and these very things came up.

A. Footnight is the top foot party brand, but it doesn't cover all areas, needs, or times.
B. I agree we can totally use younger/newer indie models. I just figured we could conceivably help extend FN's reach but it's not necessary
C. Foot parties are not everyone's thing. We need better and more frequent 1-on-1 opportunities

I can totally help market this idea. It's gonna take several people though. I also don't mind pitching FN to do this. I like pushing new foot model content and services in front of people.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links