Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "Touch Feet Models" NJ area (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: "Touch Feet Models" NJ area
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
I was totally discussing this was Norcal and these very things came up.

A. Footnight is the top foot party brand, but it doesn't cover all areas, needs, or times.
B. I agree we can totally use younger/newer indie models. I just figured we could conceivably help extend FN's reach but it's not necessary
C. Foot parties are not everyone's thing. We need better and more frequent 1-on-1 opportunities

I can totally help market this idea. It's gonna take several people though. I also don't mind pitching FN to do this. I like pushing new foot model content and services in front of people.

In theory you are 100% on the money (business speaking of course). However, in all honesty everything has been tried already and everything has come full circle. When too many hands are in the "cookie jar" in a venture like this, emotions usually get involved between the girls, or the guys or both and all business sense seems drop off like a prom dress. It's human nature, trust me..alot of these extra-curricular ideas work for a given time if you push hard but the natural order works it way out eventually. You are a great business man however and have many great ideas. We should collaborate with shoots and streaming content and see what comes of it for starters. [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18380 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joeyyysmith69:
Agree she is hot. I think Maggie from Lancaster would be fun too. Love her long toes

Damn it!!!! I was eyeing Maggie as well and just checked and she is gone [Cry] [Cry]

Fuck!

I wanted to have some of her time...

[ February 23, 2014, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: oneagain ]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And there we go with the model turnover... LOL
Marie's name was changed to Angela.
I'm liking this already

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maggie probably had a guy whip his junk out and start spanking and she freaked out and left the biz!!!

...too bad I didn't get my chance to pull my pud out and spank it while with her!!!!!!

Hahaha [Smile] )

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My one and only choice from that list would be Angela

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well now Angela's gone, and there are some new models. This keeps getting better

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

So has anyone here partake in any of the services?

Wonder if the no jerking off clause can vary by the woman.

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Whoa...ton more women on the site...anyone here partake?
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of their models actually contacted me, and I was considering hiring her, but she turned out to misrepresent herself by telling me she has incredibly high arches, and she doesn't at all. One thing that really pisses me off is when models tell me things that are obviously not true. To all aspiring models out there: Do yourselves a favor and DON'T MISREPRESENT YOURSELVES! If you want to be a Fashion model and you tell an agency you're 5' 10' when you're really 5' 6" - they are going to see how tall you really are when you get there, and guess what, they won't hire you!

Sorry for the rant, I just hate it when people waste my time.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Wow...2 cool facts...

Good to know for a few bucks mire I can get some release;)

As for Feet Fair modeling...glad that some if the chicks are trying to work it with their feet!

devonstew55
Board Regular
Member # 16930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devonstew55   Email devonstew55   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had a good time with Sammy. 5 hours, coffee, a few beers, convo, footworship, footjob, let me record it too for $80.

--------------------
I get footjobs for breakfast

Posts: 22 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by devonstew55:
Had a good time with Sammy. 5 hours, coffee, a few beers, convo, footworship, footjob, let me record it too for $80.

Wow! Good deal!! [Woot]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links