Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ---Wu's Feetlinks Status - What is KNOWN, not RUMORED--- (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: ---Wu's Feetlinks Status - What is KNOWN, not RUMORED---
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

Tonight I contacted BHE via email to inquire about the status of Wu's Feetlinks. I was asked to call them personally to discuss what is known and squash some of the far fetched rumors that have been circulating here.

According to BHE, they have not had any contact with Wu - much like the rest of us. They gave Wu the power to update and maintain his site. This site wasn't run by the BHE staff, nor do they tell him what to put on the site (including the forums). They are perplexed and bummed just as much as we are as they know the value in this site - not only monetarily, but socially to get the word out about different sites they host.

At this time they're trying to contact Wu, but haven't heard from him. He gave them no reason to believe that he would be stopping updates, or that he was unable to maintain the site for an extended period of time.

So what is known at this point is that we have no answers. So lend very little credence to those who claim to know the reasons behind this. Until Wu himself graces us with his presence, then I for one won't be believing the grape vine.

I will continue to contact Wu to see if he reaches out to me in any fashion.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah thanks for the update, I mentioned this last weekend in the mega thread...exactly what you said. The rumor mill is going crazy!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXX toes
Major Player
Member # 46190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXX toes   Author's Homepage   Email XXX toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Patrick! Hope all is well w Wu, regardless.

--------------------
http://xxx-toes.com/
http://clips4sale.com/studio/65967/
https://twitter.com/TripXtoes
XXX Toes

Posts: 121 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seanesean
Board Regular
Member # 46160

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seanesean         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He posted saying he was on vacation and that there had been a death in the family a couple of weeks ago. I don't know how everyone missed it, but give the guy a break. Geez
Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by seanesean:
He posted saying he was on vacation and that there had been a death in the family a couple of weeks ago. I don't know how everyone missed it, but give the guy a break. Geez

Interesting, can you give us a link or tell us what thread he mentioned that in? If it's true, hope all is well now.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seanesean
Board Regular
Member # 46160

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seanesean         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a couple of weeks ago I can't remember the thread, but there should be a way to see all of his posts- can't we search for his recent posts?
Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be continued..........
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He did not post here on the forum. Rumors like this are just more of what I was saying about people feeding the grape vine. Wu's last post here was in 2013. It's easy to search and verify.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the update!
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks very much Patrick. I think I can speak for the many other members when I say we appreciate you and everything you do.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Thanks very much Patrick. I think I can speak for the many other members when I say we appreciate you and everything you do.

-footboy1

I try, but this site is and always will be something that was created by one of the single most important people in the online fetish community - Wu.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally agree, Patrick! Thank you very much for keeping us in the loop. We, together, all of us, are strong and we need to keep this site alive. This all means so much to us.

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick,

Can't thank you enough for your efforts in this. This site was the very reason I got a computor and got on line.

I have been an erstwhile participant here for some time; nevertheless, Wu's has been an important refuge for me.

Agree with "Feet of Philly" that this place means a lot to so many of us. (I suspect that there is a whole lot of "Us" that are lurkers, those unsure of themselves, and those who think there is some obligation to membership)

Will keep an eye here while hoping for the best.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the official update Patrick!
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
426 HEMI
Board Regular
Member # 769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 426 HEMI   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, but I do not believe seanesean?

Produce the post from Wu, and I will stand corrected. simple as that....

Thanx for your time and effort Patrick.

Posts: 34 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links