Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ---Wu's Feetlinks Status - What is KNOWN, not RUMORED--- (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: ---Wu's Feetlinks Status - What is KNOWN, not RUMORED---
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick,

Thanks for doing the leg work.

Did you say this site isn't hosted by bhe? If so, any guess where it is hosted?

If it is a 3rd party we maybe screwed when hosting fees are due. He may have paid multi years...I just reuped for 4 years...but still...if Wu doesn't return...all this could be lost!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I'm really depressed!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to clear up any uncertainty, I can assure you Wu's Feet Links is hosted by B-H-E.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SpaceCitySoles
Major Player
Member # 42517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SpaceCitySoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the update Pat!

--------------------
http://www.SpaceCitySoles.com
The home of the most exquisite fetish models with beautiful feet!
 -

-

Voyeur Foot Fetish, Foot Humiliation, Foot Play, Foot Worship, Giantess, and FemDom

Posts: 199 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 426 HEMI:
Sorry, but I do not believe seanesean?

Produce the post from Wu, and I will stand corrected. simple as that....

Thanx for your time and effort Patrick.

All of us can check Wu's post history. Just click on his name in a thread (rules/regulations has a few) and click on the link for "recent posts." His last post was in 2013. He didn't make said statement on here.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Patrick,

If it is a 3rd party we maybe screwed when hosting fees are due. He may have paid multi years...I just reuped for 4 years...but still...if Wu doesn't return...all this could be lost!

It is hosted by BHE. It isn't RAN by BHE - meaning Wu was doing it, not the BHE staff.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Patrick,

It is hosted by BHE. It isn't RAN by BHE - meaning Wu was doing it, not the BHE staff.

Good to know bhe is hosting but do we know if hosting was free? If not, can any bhe friendly person find out when paid hosting will need to be renewed?

Anyone knows if bhe also is the registrar for the domain?

Patrick

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we are all jumping the gun a little here. Sometimes real life takes precedence over our online lives (as it should) and until we hear word from Wu, we really shouldn't speculate.

Also I feel there's no need for Chicken Little type behaviour (the sky is falling etc) as the site is still up and running, safely hosted with our good friends at B-H-E and for those wondering, the domain's expiration date is: 24 March 2015...almost 11 months away.

If Wu has decided to call it a day, I'm certain he would do us all the courtesy of letting us know.

In the meantime, until we know what's happening, it's my intention to keep posting & commenting as I've always done. In fact, I suggest we all do.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LordLucan:
I think we are all jumping the gun a little here. Sometimes real life takes precedence over our online lives (as it should) and until we hear word from Wu, we really shouldn't speculate.

Also I feel there's no need for Chicken Little type behaviour (the sky is falling etc) as the site is still up and running, safely hosted with our good friends at B-H-E and for those wondering, the domain's expiration date is: 24 March 2015...almost 11 months away.

If Wu has decided to call it a day, I'm certain he would do us all the courtesy of letting us know.

In the meantime, until we know what's happening, it's my intention to keep posting & commenting as I've always done. In fact, I suggest we all do.

I am with you, Lord.. I think the wisest thing to do is behaving normally until we read from Wu himself.
All my appreciation also for Patrick's efforts to give us all reliable information on the matter.
Even if I have been in the "industry" since 2007, I am relatively new to the forum, and I have had no personal contacts with Wu.. anyway, I wish him all the best.. and I hope that he will come back soon.. [Wu]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
426 HEMI
Board Regular
Member # 769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 426 HEMI   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The longer time goes by, the more it is looking like 1 of 2 things has happened:

1- Wu just abandoned his site. I find it hard to believe, but it is quite possible.

2- Something really did happen to Wu, or to cause him to leave his site. Medically, legally, family etc.

I am not joining all the nonsense speculators, but just keeping it real... obviously something out of the ordinary has occurred, due to the fact that he has not missed an update in 12 years.

Posts: 34 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Patrick. I really hope that Wu is okay. Of course that is for selfish reasons. It is possible that he suddenly died I suppose. That can happen to anyone of us. Thanks for keeping us posted.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is just a humble opinion of an average user on WUs due to all of this mess about Wu being IDLE for awhile. I have had a great experience being in WU for many years since i was a Kid, it was the first place where i could find friendly, decent people to talk about something i liked and considered abnormal until then, a nice place to SHARE experiences and Pictures ( because we have to admit how much we like to share our ladies feet ). So, gathering the main words i mentioned before: SHARE, PICTURES, TALK and LADIES i ask you guys how possible could it be to create a group in social media for US, "the WUs People" , i mean groups on WHATSAPP, BBM, TELEGRAM, or someone of that kind of social networks where we can Chat and Share pictures, make it more direct, faster, easier and needing less time than running a whole new site... it can even be a parallel activity to WU forums. Lets see what you guys think... im up for it!
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is B-H-E?
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
What is B-H-E?

Big Horn Enterprises located in Georgia, which Hosts over 200 fetish sites including mine and Wu's forums.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can any of you Webmasters, Patrick, etc, pick up the torch for WU and keep this thing going, i.e.: updates of all the normal sites that we would normally see on here other than just this board being updated ? Does it require a licensing deal that WU had? Thanks for an answer...
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links