Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ---Wu's Feetlinks Status - What is KNOWN, not RUMORED--- (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: ---Wu's Feetlinks Status - What is KNOWN, not RUMORED---
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nylon Toe Sucker:
Can any of you Webmasters, Patrick, etc, pick up the torch for WU and keep this thing going, i.e.: updates of all the normal sites that we would normally see on here other than just this board being updated ? Does it require a licensing deal that WU had? Thanks for an answer...

Patrick already expressed his disinterest in this site in that manner. I offered to do it back last year to Wu but like usual the request fell upon deaf ears. TBH, Wu has let this site slowly fade out under his wing for some time now it's only when he finally stopped updating the pages did you all really notice. If anyone wants to know, they can PM me...

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NCF, Thanks For Your Reply..
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's reassuring. Thanks for the UPDATE!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I just saw the message on the main board, and I'm completely stunned. I'll leave it up to a more respected and tenured member of this forum to create a thread for it, but for right now, I just want to send out my condolences to the friends and loved ones of Alex F., aka Wu. What he created here is something that has always had a big impact in my life and because of him I've been able to interact and befriend many of the other members of our community.

Go easy Wu. Know that the rest of us will do our damnedest to keep your legacy going, and someday, I hope you and me will get to catch up and look down (at those toes).

Raising a beer to you soon,
John

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also noticed the banner. Quite disturbing. Since the registration section of the forum was closed - like someone said, never checked it myself - it should have been something that was expected (or known by someone in a while)

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gezlock
Loyal Member
Member # 25394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gezlock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIP Wu for all you done

--------------------
Metal Slug for ever !

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy smokes..that was an unexpected thing to read. Not sure where else to post this, so we'll put it here. I've been here for many years, though I'm not a huge contributor, I'm often here at the end or beginning of my day 3-4 days out of the week..so here's to Alex/Wu and all he's done to keep this community up and running.

Take care brother, while we may not have known each other personally, we definitely had at least one common interest. In your creating this site and these forums, I've been able to explore an inner passion of mine, which I may never have bothered with if not for you. Thanks for all that you've done in keeping this site up and running for so many years, you will be dearly missed by many.

Rest in Peace and deepest condolences to your family and loved ones

- Mark

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shout out to Wu [Wu] thank you for representing [Smile]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very very sad news indeed. [Cry] RIP wu! will miss ya buddy.
Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are you guys seeing the banner....it appears to be gone for me?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still on the front page, not so much a banner just some text in the middle of the screen.
Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no... Wu's was/is, to me, the home of foot fetishists and female feetlovers on all of the web. It's the Grand Central Station for all of us... Such a bummer. So sorry for family & close friends. What a loss. This site has been such a part of my life for more than the last 15 years...

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
6Inch4Ever
Board Regular
Member # 5457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 6Inch4Ever   Author's Homepage   Email 6Inch4Ever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Patrick: We are very sad! At least to remember Alex, his site should not be closed. You are already doing a great job as moderator. Please continue doing this!
Additionally there should be a discussion about how to pay the provider. I think a solution has to be found quickly.

--------------------
High Arches Forever!
My wifes feet at instagram: @10.stars.feet
My (male) feet at instagram:
@sixinchforever

Posts: 37 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right now it looks like BHE is going to figure things out. This site is too valuable to let dwindle away - and not just financially to them either. This place is a community and always has been. I'm sure they'll be taking a look at things, but it's way too soon to up and change what is/was. Now that we all know what has happened, whatever moves are to be made should be made with the interest in keeping it as Wu would have done it in mind. It sure worked for a long time, so no need to fix that. I'm sure BHE will do what's right by Wu's memory.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is encouraging that bhe put up notification message so we have an answer to the mystery and it seems they are staying commited to keeping the site...so lets hope we go on full steam ahead!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links