Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What exactly constitutes "good feet"? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What exactly constitutes "good feet"?
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy indulging in a wide variety, mostly based on the attractiveness of the woman.

I like cute faces, great attitudes, stunning figures, soft moist soles straight out of shoes...

CBF

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bj65
Board Regular
Member # 29226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bj65     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Each to their own but these are pretty incredible IMO...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taE3VMZWZQA

Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My main thing is toes. As long as the toenails are proportional to the toes themselves, I'm pretty happy. Doesn't matter whether they're short or long feet. I prefer natural nails because I like to see the toe cuticles, but I'll never reject a good pedi.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love soft soles but a huge turn on for me is the wrinkles on the out side of the foot with toes pointed and ankle jewelry.

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
I enjoy indulging in a wide variety, mostly based on the attractiveness of the woman.

I like cute faces, great attitudes, stunning figures, soft moist soles straight out of shoes...

CBF

I strongly agree!

To supplement what I wrote earlier:

The original question seemed to be specifically about feet. I must say, in the broader picture, that my attraction to a woman certainly has a deep influence on my attraction to her feet.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleraver83
Board Regular
Member # 47718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleraver83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it is the overall look of the feet.

But to specify certain things on a good looking feet are
- small size (6-8)
- soft soles
- when the women takes care of her feet
- short nails
- cute little toes (they can be longer too but not too long
- toes should be in a row beginning with the small toe the next toe should be a little bit longer till you have a perfect line from the small to the big toe
- the women should be sexy too

Posts: 37 | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexabfeet
Major Player
Member # 48397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alexabfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Alexabfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like mine? Kidding... Lol
Posts: 115 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you can't be with the feet you live, honey, love the feet in your face, love the feet in your face! [Laugh]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to be bias... But I have to go w/ my wife's feet...
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=030156;p=1#000000

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude there is no doubt about the goodness of your wife's feet. She's in a lot of top-5 lists, including mine.

She has what I like.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big and meaty soles with long toes and tapered nails are essential. Ticklish and a little bit rough to endure moderate bastinado are an asset.
Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links