Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Thoughts on Foot Fetishists who insult other Foot Fetishists (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Thoughts on Foot Fetishists who insult other Foot Fetishists
SmellyFeetSniffer
Board Regular
Member # 42178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmellyFeetSniffer   Email SmellyFeetSniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone has different preferences; not everyone is going to have the same likes or dislikes. This is common knowledge. But I have seen a bunch of negativity within the foot fetish crowd. Around the web, usually on wikifeet and MousePad Yuku but on other places too, I seen people say that those who love smelly feet and like buying shoes and socks are "fucking sick" and "weird". I seen people say that women who purposely make there feet smelly for the foot fetishist's benefit are "white trash hoes" and are "disgusting". I seen people who greatly frown upon those who love toe sucking and foot worshiping. Hell, I've even seen people say that they only like looking at feet and touching them is considered gross. Most of the time, these people always end their comments by saying people who do those things mentioned above should be "checked into the metal ward" cause they may be "mentally ill". Jeez, these people must think that there's a rule book on how to have a foot fetish or something. I know some might not understand some on these kinks involving feet but you don't have to be a fucking asshole about it. How do we expect the public to accept our fetish if we can't even accept each other?
Posts: 23 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never seen such comments here. That kind of stuff will get the person kicked out of this community and good riddance. I'm not a sniffer, but what the hell do I care if other people are?

I think there's an older crowd here, and I for one as a middle-aged geezer am not going to embroil myself in such disputes--that's a high-schooler's game.

This forum is well-moderated and the people here are nice.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I seen people say that women who purposely make there feet smelly for the foot fetishist's benefit are "white trash hoes" and are "disgusting".
Certainly there are many other races of women online who do this that aren't Caucasian, surely no one has ever used that phrase to describe them, most assuredly whoever said that is wrong about it.

[ December 13, 2015, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll never understand the love for stinky/smelly feet, but to each his own.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take that kind of stuff with a grain of salt even though it seems like America's favorite new pasttime is being insulted by minor criticism. I take pride not only in being a grown up and having thick skin, but for accepting others who have rather non harmful kinks, and even BDSM for those who are willing.
I don't go around openly admitting my fetish to others in person, well except for women that I get into bed with. Case in point, I don't care what others think bc it's not their business. If I were to tell someone like a friend, and they fired off with the weird/gross or whatever else criticism, then all I can say is sex is sex. Sex is dirty no matter what part or parts you're into. Everyone has their kinks, and those that shame others about theirs probably are just insecure with theirs.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, as far as I'm concerned, there's way too much trolling and shaming in the Internet, and that's very unfortunate. It's very easy to hurl insults at others from the safety and anonymity of your computer, since you don't have to look at people in the eye before saying hurtful things. My suggestion is, before you harshly judge others, look in the mirror.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SmellyFeetSniffer
Board Regular
Member # 42178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmellyFeetSniffer   Email SmellyFeetSniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
I'll never understand the love for stinky/smelly feet, but to each his own.

It has to do with sexual attraction, like with pheromones and odors and such. It's quite common in nature for certain species to be attracted to the mate's scent. It's perfectly fine with me if you or anyone else is not into that stuff. We all have different turn-ons.

[ December 13, 2015, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: SmellyFeetSniffer ]

Posts: 23 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I've seen too often foot fetishists slam other foot fetishists that harshly; however, I think that stems from most people these days in general seemingly not being able to tolerate it when someone else holds a different opinion or belief than what they do, regardless of what it is. It just never occurs to them that not everyone is going to think the way they do.

And like FA mentioned, the Internet is the perfect place to troll and disparage others. Sometimes, I almost feel as if someone's persona on the Internet is a true representation of that person's character; a place where they can say the things they wish they can otherwise say in person, but know they can't lest there would be repercussions. The Internet tends to bring out the dark side in a lot of people, knowing that they can get away with it. If they know that they can get away with it, then yes, they will stoop that low from their prespective. Digital communication is a very impersonal way of communicating, so it's very difficult to feel any sort of emotion for someone through a screen being that it's not a face to face, in person interaction.

I have seen guys who otherwise obviously have a foot fetish be in denial about it and if a girl thinks it's "weird", he will agree with her to spare himself ridicule.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gareney
Loyal Member
Member # 49198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gareney   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know, I've never realised how nice and friendly this community is since this is the only one I've been to. But seeing u guys compare all the communities I am starting to feel much appreciation of the friendliness of this community.
I express my gratitude to the creators and moderators who grant us this incredible environment. I also express my gratitude to everyone else who is in this forum for your contribution and sharing.

--------------------
Hot feet are gifts from god.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gareney
Loyal Member
Member # 49198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gareney   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know, I've never realised how nice and friendly this community is since this is the only one I've been to. But seeing u guys compare all the communities I am starting to feel much appreciation of the friendliness of this community.
I express my gratitude to the creators and moderators who grant us this incredible environment. I also express my gratitude to everyone else who is in this forum for your contribution and sharing.

--------------------
Hot feet are gifts from god.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say I've never experienced any such negative comments in this forum. I did get a few disparaging remarks when I used to use the Mousepad, (especially for being into dirty feet), but generally I find the foot fetish community to be very friendly and open [Smile]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SmellyFeetSniffer:
I seen people who greatly frown upon those who love toe sucking and foot worshiping. Hell, I've even seen people say that they only like looking at feet and touching them is considered gross.

[Laugh] I had to laugh, but they are a rare breed, and again that's cool if that's their thing but... a foot fetishist who hates toe sucking?! [Laugh]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People are people, trapped within their own view. However, through the web, Wu's paramount, I have learned that ideas are drops in the sea. I know what I love, it is me, and I respect the differences of others, for passion is the love of life. P.s. I love romance, but do not like the label fetish.

[ December 15, 2015, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: markn ]

Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Part of this is that the millennial generation has grown up shielded, spoiled, unable to handle criticism, hostile of dissenting viewpoints, intolerant to free speech, labeling others trolls for disagreeing.

According to a recent poll, up to 40% of millennials believe that free speech should be censored. Young foot fetishists tend to be particularly sensitive, often struggling to come to terms with much shame and insecurity.

This particular forum sometimes tends to be elitist; like an over-moderated like minded echo chamber that does not necessarily include everyone's opinion.

Individual viewpoints are a fact of life, and what makes for great discussion. Those who are too easily offended can only develop a thicker skin, learn to turn the other cheek, or be perpetually frustrated.

Despite the pervasive climate of political correctness and social media group-think, there never has, nor ever will be a consensus on any topic, not the least of which is foot fetishes.

cbf

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
Despite the pervasive climate of political correctness and social media group-think, there never has, nor ever will be a consensus on any topic, not the least of which is foot fetishes.

cbf

Despite the value of differing opinions, I have to say I am in total agreement with CBF's perpetual wisdom! [Thumbs Up] [Hump] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links