Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Positive mainstream images of foot-fetishism (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Positive mainstream images of foot-fetishism
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The idea of toe sucking and footjobs is weird to most women. What they don't realize are the erogenous zones that are triggered in foot massages and fondling as well as getting toes sucked. You will always have your foot lovers and haters but maybe more would accept the idea if they tried it once.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PhantomWalker
Board Regular
Member # 43545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PhantomWalker   Email PhantomWalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
The idea of toe sucking and footjobs is weird to most women. What they don't realize are the erogenous zones that are triggered in foot massages and fondling as well as getting toes sucked.

It's weird because from an early age both sexes receive negative reinforcement from their families, peers, and various media about feet and pleasures below the ankle. Women are reinforced to beautify their feet. Doing so can make them feel more attractive, but it's more-so another activity that satisfied their feminine quota. So cognitive dissonance rears it's dichotomous head when some (not all) women encounter a guy that likes their feet.

And you're right. The feet are pretty much erogenous zones. They're quite sensitive due to the 7,000 or so nerve endings spread across several nerve channels. Putting your hands or mouth on a body part with such a dense concentration of nerves will definitely register in one's brain.

--------------------
"You want to know the oldest lie in America? The idea that power can be innocent."

Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That link to the Scion ad is SO cool! I love seeing commercials like this! Thanks for posting this!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
myzar21
Loyal Member
Member # 48456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzar21   Email myzar21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
old article but a good one.

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/blogs/549525/dating-a-foot-fetishist-what-s-it-really-like.html

Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the 1953 film THE MOON IS BLUE, Maggie McNamara takes her shoes off in William Holden's apartment. He says to her, "You have very pretty feet," and she responds by saying "Thank you." I've always thought that was pretty daring, for its time!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love those Amope commercials.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links