Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girls catching you looking at their feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Girls catching you looking at their feet?
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you guys ever get nervous about getting caught looking at feet? Sometimes i won't even sneak a quick peek just so I won't have any chances of getting caught. For example, there is this gorgeous girl in my chemistry class who all semester long I've wondered what her feet looked like. Well last week was the first time she wore flip flops, I was passing by her quickly in the cafeteria and at the corner of my eye I could tell she was wearing flip flops, but I did not want to point my head downwards to not look suspicious or anything. I was angry at myself because she hasn't worn flip flops since that day so that may have been my only chance.

Or sometimes I'll be walking down the hallway to class and a girl with flip flops will be walking in my direction and we will make eye contact and I want to look down so bad to see what her feet look like but i resist the urge because I don't want to be questioned or get a weird look.

But also, I have heard stories of guys getting caught looking at a girls feet and the girl will be like "Are you looking at my feet?" and the guy will respond "Yeah i was, your pedicure is really nice" and I'm not sure how the girl responds to that. Maybe that could lead into something more?

Have you guys ever got caught looking at a women's feet? if you did, did the woman say anything?

How should a guy respond to "Are you looking at my feet?"

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i am
Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently was busted, I didn't make a big deal out of it
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a girl asks you if you're looking at her feet, that means she saw you looking at her feet.

At that point, why deny it? It'll only make you look even more bad if you try and deny it. Better off just simply saying yes as if it's no big deal.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many people have the habit of looking down as they walk. I do.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be honest the last time I can remember a girl busting me for checking out her feet was 25 years ago now in 7th grade Industrial Arts/Shop class. There was this blonde girl sitting behind me (I think her name was Krista) wearing sandals and I am pretty sure she had her toenails painted some nice color.

Anyways I was of course distracted and kept trying to sneak what I thought were unnoticed glances back at her feet ... sure enough she eventually noticed and giggled and was like "oooohh you like my feeet???" and wiggled her toes. Crap I was busted and could only muster something like "uhhh ummm sure I guess" as a response hahaa

Nowadays I can stare at a girl's feet all I want in passing at the mall or wherever and they don't notice ... because they aren't paying any attention to me in the first place anyways so it is what it is lol [Roll Eyes] [Tongue]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only been caught once and got a negative response. She was looking at me and I glanced down at her feet and she said "ewww". I don't get nervous about getting caught. I'm at the point where I want them to notice me looking.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to stare away hoping to get busted just so it would bring up the topic. However, now that I'm older, I try to be sympathetic towards women and think about how I'd feel if some dude, or anyone for that matter, was staring at my feet in public. I'd be pretty horrified and pissed off.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being a sole guy I'm generally looking when they are facing away from me. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also caught a guy staring at my wife's feet before...Easy to notice since I often look too...I told her and she didn't believe me but later on she told her friends about it.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aznfeetish   Author's Homepage   Email aznfeetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Compliment on asian feet, asian girls love the compliments!
Posts: 437 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the masses, don't make a big deal of it. Just be a little honest. say something like cute sandles, or something, or what color is your nail polish. The polish one has worked for me, especially since it was a realy off color green, so I asked what color green is that? She told me what it was, and I simlpy said cute.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ILoveFeet122:

How should a guy respond to "Are you looking at my feet?"

"Yeah I like em', I think they're quite nice. What do you think of them?" [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can also compliment them on her pedicure.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Many people have the habit of looking down as they walk. I do.

this is why i'm very discreet about checking out feet, i try to just look with my eyes

to look at feet for more than a second in passing you have to be looking at the ground, i don't like doing this because looking down at the ground while walking makes a guy look weak and lacking confidence

i often don't look at feet unless i know she isn't looking in my direction because i strongly believe she will think you are unattractive if she catches you staring at the ground in her presence

she won't see this as you checking out her feet, they subconsciously see this as you submitting to them which is the opposite of what most women want in a man

this was always my dilemma, to look at feet and enjoy, but at the same time dont want they think i have lack of confidence.
So if they keep eye contact i watch them in the eyes, but if they dont look at me, then i stare at their feet [Smile]

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links