Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girls catching you looking at their feet? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Girls catching you looking at their feet?
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do it often. Didnt get caught. Sometimes whip out my cellphone and discreetly take photos....i once saw my kids teacher at the post office standing in line.i pulled out my phone a snapped away as she was in front of me. Sexy long toes. Perfect nails. I even got hard thats how hectic they were

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
quote:
Originally posted by FailureSexual:
i look down a lot. out of personal experience looking ladies in the eye creeps them out more so i avoid it and get quick glances at times.

if they're creeped out by eye contact, that's their problem
it's my fault cause i'm the guy, just cause that's how life goes sometimes :\
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ella,

I have the exact same experience!!! I love the little model (drool) I can't tell you how unfreaky you made me feel by reading that you do that too! So so nice to have another woman's point of view!

I agree it's much easier for a woman. On the rare occasions when I splurge and pay for my pedi I scope out and try to sit next to sexy feet. Sometimes I get stuck next to nasty toes ack!!!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your post young man. I was non existent with women in high school. In college, I still wasn't very good. And now, a part of me wishes I was single because I feel like if I have finally, kind of, figured it out. I have two girlfriends now, this is super stressful, and I walk around the streets with a new bounce. When I first became a member of this board I had zero girls.

What I am trying to say is that you need to develop your game. But the important thing is to focus on your classes. Not having girls in college was a good thing for me because I was able to focus. And now 2016 is essentially a forgone conclusion for me. I have to break things off with the side girl and I am horrible at this. I am going to miss her.

I don't want to contradict myself but I said focus on your studies. But you should be finding occasions to talk to this gal. And if she is single you should find a way to go on a date with her. Dude you have to work them. But speaking of work you have to work on yourself too. You have to be an intelligent hard working dude in which case you would value yourself and therefore be confident.

I think girls have busted me for looking. If they don't say anything then neither do I. This is because I am taken or maybe they are. But if they did say something I would tell the truth. Something like this, "yes you have cute toes, and I have never really even noticed a girls toes before. But besides your toes, you are a pretty gal." Go on the offense, at this point a girl is flattered and she knows where you more or less stand.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firefighter86
Loyal Member
Member # 34943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firefighter86   Email Firefighter86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On a day she is wearing flip flops just act like you didnt catch something the teacher said at the end and ask her if she could tell you outside of class, write it down as she is telling you, while writing you should be getting great shots of her feet.
Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firefighter86:
On a day she is wearing flip flops just act like you didnt catch something the teacher said at the end and ask her if she could tell you outside of class, write it down as she is telling you, while writing you should be getting great shots of her feet.

Haha I would've never thought to do that

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links