Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I don't like my girlfriend's feet and she knows it (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I don't like my girlfriend's feet and she knows it
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend of almost 2 years is lovely, but I find her feet to be sub par. This is something she knows even though its never been said flat out. Her toes are oddly shaped, there are times where a nail looks slightly unhealthy. I'm not mesmerized by the soles in the same way that many arouse me. Although, her arches are out of this world.

She compares her feet to others, and knows she doesn't have the most attractive pair of feet. They're very mediocre. If it were any worse I don't think I'd be able to worship them at all. Her arches are the best thing going for her. I never tell her I dislike them but she can tell. I rarely admire them totally. I could sit and admire beautiful feet all day, but I never do so with her. I never really tell her they're pretty unless she mentions something.

She loves the fetish though. She's mastered every aspect. I get feet in my face during sex, blowjobs, hand jobs etc. She's really good at (light) domination. She knows all the right things to say. I probably get feet 70 percent of the time during sexual activity.

I know there's nothing I can do, and I shouldn't really complain since I get feet so often. There are probably many foot fetishists out there who get to engage with feet, but they might not be able to do so to the fullest extent desired. She's just so accepting of it and enjoys it, but sometimes the look just kills me. Sometimes I worry it might end up being a detriment to the relationship, because even though I get feet all the time, I sometimes still feel very unsatisfied. Almost every time she leaves the house I go and masturbate to feet on the internet. I'm not saying I need a total 10 out of 10 pair of feet, but it's very conflicting. I don't mean to sound like an ungrateful asshole, but I just needed to share. I know you can't have it all.

Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn brother, it sounds like you already have it all. So her feet aren't a perfect 10, but everything else tells me she is damn near a perfect 10.
I hear you though, my lady's feet are also on this same boat.

Posts: 3501 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
Damn brother, it sounds like you already have it all. So her feet aren't a perfect 10, but everything else tells me she is damn near a perfect 10.
I hear you though, my lady's feet are also on this same boat.

Thanks man. I really do appreciate that. You're right
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a size issue? You like big feet but she has small or vice versa?
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a tough one, Dude; I can't speak for you but I have to have the feet up to, or very close to, my standard for a long term relationship. I would have spied them within days of knowing her, and if I didn't care for her feet, we would have stayed in the friend zone.

[ September 19, 2016, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: footjoyboy ]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Is there a size issue? You like big feet but she has small or vice versa?

She has a size 5. I'm fine with that though I wouldn't mind if they were just a little bigger. Maybe a couple sizes. I've definitely developed an interest in bigger feet though throughout the years. They're a little wide. She can't wear flats which is kind of a bummer. I like slender. Even wth bigger I like slender. Her toes are very short and stubby though, and sort of go in different directions. The arch is definitely the best thing her feet have going. If they were flat it'd be much more different

[ September 19, 2016, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: coryr ]

coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
This is a tough one, Dude; I can't speak for you but I have to have the feet up to, or very close to, my standard for a long term relationship. I would have spied them within days of knowing her, and if I didn't care for her feet, we would have stayed in the friend zone.

I tried to look past that at first. But sometimes it's tough to think this could be it. Especially considering my tastes/preferences are considerably different.
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can her feet be fixed with a spa pedicure? Or are they beyond that?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Can her feet be fixed with a spa pedicure? Or are they beyond that?

She does home pedicures and whatnot but the issue is more shape and size. They're fine enough for me to indulge in but just barely. I really shouldn't be complaining. Even though I think many foot fetishists would share my opinion of her feet, I still get feet constantly.
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PICTURES, PLEASE?????? I like to see what we're working with here!!!! [Wink]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

quote:
Originally posted by SOLEjerX:
PICTURES, PLEASE?????? I like to see what we're working with here!!!! [Wink]

I don't have any pictures. I never felt the need to take any. And seeing as she has a strong intuition that I find them mediocre, it would seem odd if I asked to take some. All I can give you are the previous descriptions. Oddly shaped, stubby toes, wide, etc.

[ September 19, 2016, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: coryr ]

Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You would be surprised at what a talented nail technician pull off. I think taking her to the nail shop for a weekly pedicure is a good start. You will see her feet actually become prettier and more desirable. A good technician will enhance the appearance of her feet for sure. You are lucky that your girlfriend accepts, understands and enjoys your fetish together.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, treat her to a professional pedicure, as opposed to one she does herself. Obviously, she's open to your fetish, so it seems a shame to me that you'd give her up because her feet aren't up to snuff.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is just a girlfriend! [Hop]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like the problem I have with my girlfriend. Her feet are just ok. Sadly she has flat feet and they're thin. I prefer chubby feet and high arches. But when I first got with her I hadn't seen her feet up close and by the time I had told her about my fetish, we were already involved. She's a great gf though, and is totally into pleasing me with her feet etc, but I rarely ask to do anything with her feet anymore and sad to say this but I kinda fantasized about her mom's feet. She seems to take much better care of her feet than my gf, my gf occasionally gets a pedicure, and that's only because she may be coming to see me or something. We live in a long distance relationship which is already hard in itself, and so since we're not together all the time, she rarely takes care of her feet. Her mom though appears to get regular pedicures and she has a small arch, but lots of wrinkly soles. Anyways I'm always noticing other girls feet more so than my own gf.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links