Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I don't like my girlfriend's feet and she knows it (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I don't like my girlfriend's feet and she knows it
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a dilemma. You have a girl that's into you, your fetish, and is loving, but just doesn't have the feet. That's where you have to weigh things out. Then you have to ask if she had feet that did it for you, not much of a face, and wasn't loving to you.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The strange thing is that your description of your girls feet makes me think that I might like them. Wish we had a pic. or two.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10508 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I'd love to see a pic. Short stubby toes and high arches are kinda my thing.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is really tough. Imagine what would happen if they turned uglier as time went on. Eventually, you might just "foot cheat" like Becky on BABS says. It isn't right, but it sounds so tempting and what are you supposed to do if you just have an insatiable desire that can't be quenched?
Posts: 1193 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
This is really tough. Imagine what would happen if they turned uglier as time went on. Eventually, you might just "foot cheat" like Becky on BABS says. It isn't right, but it sounds so tempting and what are you supposed to do if you just have an insatiable desire that can't be quenched?

I couldn't do that. My fetish is so strong that it might as well count as sleeping with another woman.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
californicator
Board Regular
Member # 10116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for californicator   Email californicator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in a similar situation as OP, and I think you need to think about things carefully. Being in love with a woman, but not being sexually satisfied by her is a recipe for long term failure.

If her feet are gross, move on, and find someone else with the nice feet. Women are intuitive enough to sense that she doesn't satisfy you fully. You might end up seeking other means to get your desires satisfied.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah my girlfriend of 5 years turned into a wife of 14 years. Definitely wouldn't have dated or married if I wasn't attracted to her feet. My standards were attractive personality, pretty face, then pretty feet. Took awhile to find her but it worked out. She didn't know about my fetish until after the first two years of dating.
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rh
Board Regular
Member # 37970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy my wife's feet. Sometimes as much as 3 times in a day (1x is normal).
I'd like her to use her feet during blowjobs and stuff like your gf, but the bottom line is that I love indulging in her feet.
If you are not excited to indulge in her feet then you need to find a new girl. You might end up with a girl with amazing feet but she doesnt know how to use them as well. If you are OK with that, then that is a decision to consider.

My addiction to my wife's feet ensures that I will always want to be with her.. it is really important that you feel the same way about your gf.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some go a life time looking for that perfect one in every aspect and never find it..
sounds like you have it but maybe you're a little shallow.. be careful or it may slip away.

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links