Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How many know about your FF? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How many know about your FF?
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bonze947:
I don't want my identity to be about what I like sexually. I would rather my identity be - good father, good husband, good worker, etc.

Excellent comment.

That's how it should be for anybody, and not just when it comes to sexual preferences. What they are, shouldn't be what defines someone; who they are, should be what defines them. The former essentially reduces one's individuality and merely compartmentalizes them into groups.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife definitely knows and some ex's. Other than that, I don't advertise
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many years ago, I ran a foot fetish website. (Don't worry, I doubt any of you remember it, as it wasn't very popular because it used a 'new' programming language that wasn't popular at the time and made the site difficult to use.) So, the models of whom I contracted photos from, all knew of my foot fetish. My wife knew and then my wife decided to let her family and everyone at my job know. This wasn't so bad, because most of them just blew it off like it was no big deal, but then two guys in the tech room asked for free memberships, so that was interesting to know. (I still catch one of the guys staring at my wife's feet from time to time.)

I first did a hobby of restaurant reviews and one restaurant I did, the owner came out and told me that he had the front cover of the menu done, with a woman's feet in high heels, because he loves feet. I told him I did too and then he sent a waitress to me who was 5 foot tall, petite and with perfect feet in flipflops. I did my best to provide an honest review and while one side of me wanted to get bribed, so badly, by feet, the other side wanted me to be honest.

Now, back at my job, even about a year ago, my boss was sitting at a table with my wife, me and this hot black receptionist who always had flipflops and perfect feet and red toes. She was discussing how her dog likes to lick her feet and she though it was disgusting. Then she, my boss, turns to me and says "you wouldn't know anything about that would you?" I just died. I got almost as red as the receptionist as I had drooled over her feet in the past. I even had the wife of one of the tech guys ask me for a foot massage, during our office christmas party one year.

Yeah, some people know, like some guy friends, and some members of my wife's family. But they were told one time and I don't think that they even remember now.

Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links