Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Models/Normal Girls (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Foot Models/Normal Girls
Groth
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:

Great pick up. He is also using a sock named Alice W. Wu, who he normally keeps restricted to bumping his own threads, authoring gems like this:

Alice W Wu
Board Regular
Member # 51950

July 23, Alice W Wu
"This thread is probably the reason why many of us join your site!"

This "Groth" and "Alice" have me missing "Kounter_Punch".

What a joke ... [Laugh]

Now the "People with no manners" are claiming another victim in the blame game. I wonder how many other new accounts of random people not involved are under suspicion based on one single comment? This site is a total joke and not very welcoming to new visitors.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Now the "People with no manners" are claiming another victim in the blame game."

Cry me a river, Norcal; you of all people should know that creating sock accounts is against WU's rules.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice W Wu
Loyal Member
Member # 51950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice W Wu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If people are going to randomly accuse people of being puppet accounts, it’s not cool! I’m just a fan of norcalfeet who signed up for membership of that site. I’m simply posting on norcal’s posts to share my positive comments about that site. Wu’s feet is a place to discuss foot content, not to accuse someone of being puppet accounts!
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jun 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Groth
unregistered

quote:
"Now the "People with no manners" are claiming another victim in the blame game."

Cry me a river, Norcal; you of all people should know that creating sock accounts is against WU's rules.

I think you better go back and look at his thread (you know, the link you deleted) because your assumptions have totally been debunked!

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=039609;p=1#000005

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...."because your assumptions have totally been debunked!"

LOL,Norcal. It's fun watching you and all of your socks having a hissy fit together commiserating as one .... you.

[Laugh]

P.S. That link only incriminates you.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"yeah i'm totally "offended" norcal err i mean groth"
Comment by Michael Pitt

Great pick up. He is also using a sock named Alice W. Wu, who he normally keeps restricted to bumping his own threads, authoring gems like this:

Alice W Wu
Board Regular
Member # 51950

July 23, Alice W Wu
"This thread is probably the reason why many of us join your site!"

This "Groth" and "Alice" have me missing "Kounter_Punch".

What a joke ... [Laugh]

I actually picked up on it a little over a month ago in the "Pay sessions vs Foot Parties" thread now on the second page. When this new handle was created, it summarily went right to the discussion section by only replying to and goading, coincidentally, the people who have said in the past that they weren't interested in joining his site.

He then returned to do the same in the "Where is Everybody?" thread.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

B.S. 84: It's sad, really. I shouldn't be laughing inside so hard. But watch out for that Alice W. Wu; if she starts jumping your bones then you are in trouble.

[Laugh]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Nah. I'm just going to ignore him from now on to save IQ points, because he's not interested in having a discussion about whatever a particular topic is. It's not my problem that for the last year, he doesn't know how to cope with losing out on a few memberships.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

"Nah. I'm just going to ignore him from now on"...

Granted that, but at the same time you, and everyone else, should be aware of the sock accounts that he is utilizing. It's easy to figure out because these sock accounts usually show up first to praise and bump his multiple threads.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Yeah I noticed that. They usually account for like 90% of the replies in his threads.
Groth
unregistered

quote:

P.S. That link only incriminates you.

No, I posted the link to his thread in the foot model section so you would see his post that your conspiracies and wacky ideas are dust in the wind. But in case you didn't see the link:

https://i.imgur.com/iN2NvQXl.jpg

He said it best in that thread "I suppose he's also out creating second and third Twitter accounts to talk to himself in private message about his own website and updates?" That literally shuts all this madness down and proves you wrong all in one sentence.

Baresoles84, Michael Pitt & Footjoyboy are all the same person because they all come to the same thread to talk about their hate for someone and blame it on 2 new people who just signed up and gave compliments to their enemy.

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

""I suppose he's also out creating second and third Twitter accounts to talk to himself in private message about his own website and updates?" That literally shuts all this madness down and proves you wrong all in one sentence.""

No, Norcal, it just proves that you are just as busy creating fake buzz on other platforms as you are here.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Groth
unregistered

quote:
""I suppose he's also out creating second and third Twitter accounts to talk to himself in private message about his own website and updates?" That literally shuts all this madness down and proves you wrong all in one sentence.""

No, Norcal, it just proves that you are just as busy creating fake buzz on other platforms as you are here.

Again, I am not Norcal and neither is Alice obviously.This guy sure got deep into your heads and literally owns every second of your day all day, every day though which is hilarious. You don't even bother to read the person/business parter managing his account's posting this morning or else you wouldn't be claiming these outlandish things.

You need to Prove all of your wild claims with more actual evidence than a one liner screenshot from someone posting on someone else's thread if you're so confident that we're all the same person if you want to be taken seriously, I dare you to try but more than welcome to come up empty handed again mr. "no manners".

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

"Methinks thou dost [whine] too much" - A Famous Quote by William Shakespeare

[ August 05, 2018, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: aka.footjoyboy ]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Replace protest with whine.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links