Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Things you are tired of (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Things you are tired of
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by tintin19153:
I’m tired of some women, who think that men who are into feet,Are submissive .

Pretty much this for me. I think it sums up why a lot of foot models possess the mentalities being mentioned (Goddess, financial domination, etc).

I don't like it either because I don't think having a penchant for female feet invariably means that one is submissive. However, those type of clips do seem to be quite popular and sell well, so I don't blame these foot models for thinking that's where the money is if they're simply in it for the money.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Financial domination and BDSM, we're Foot Fetishists, not slaves!
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I’m tired of threads about plastic boots
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toe the line
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by tintin19153:
I’m tired of some women, who think that men who are into feet,Are submissive . As much as I enjoy playing with a pretty pair of feet. I also in enjoy taking a woman over my lap and spanking her big ass.

most of them are submissive, they are just catering to the majority of their audience
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toe the line
unregistered

i'm mostly tired of the same thing i've been tired of for over a decade

the faceless foot model

i just don't get it and i never will

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by toe the line:

the faceless foot model

I am with you all the way, sir! [Thumbs Up]
Feet mean nothing to me if I cannot see the owner's face & body.. [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2364 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

the faceless foot model

Put me down for this one too, feet are meaningless to me unless I can see the woman they belong to. I also agree that some folks think that just because you're into feet, you're automatically submissive. Anyone who knows me knows the submissiveness is something very foreign to me.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So it seems most people here don't care for the findom/bitchy dom stuff...I wonder how profitable it rally is... Personally I've never been a fan myself so I'll agree with most of what's already been said.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

the faceless foot model

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Put me down for this one too, feet are meaningless to me unless I can see the woman they belong to. I also agree that some folks think that just because you're into feet, you're automatically submissive. Anyone who knows me knows the submissiveness is something very foreign to me.

Excellent point, I forgot about that one. I’m in this camp as well. Especially when both the faceless foot model and the “Goddess” mentality is combined.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Kokaith:
So it seems most people here don't care for the findom/bitchy dom stuff...I wonder how profitable it rally is... Personally I've never been a fan myself so I'll agree with most of what's already been said.

I started an Instagram for this woman I meet a couple weeks ago. In just a few short days she's made over 500$ doing sessions and selling pictures. You can check out her feet if you like I made a thread called Texas foot lovers a couple days ago. From what I see it is VERY profitable if your feet are nice.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toe the line
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Kokaith:

it's extremely profitable which is why the majority of worship videos are domination, maybe the subby foot guys are more willing to pay and that is why it sells better

i don't think a foot fetish alone makes a man submissive, but i do think it is a submissive trait

there is a lot more to being some beta bitch than just liking feet in your face

ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will definitely agree that the Goddness/Findom thing is a little played out, or oversaturated may be a better term for it.

Just because you like feet doesn't mean you don't care about the rest of a person. I like the models who are real people in modeling as they are at home.

Just my preference.

When it comes to faceless pictures, I do get it. Not everyone is willing to be so public, especially with nudity.

I get hesitant about whether to show my face, but the way I view it is IT IS ONLY FEET. I'm not showing anything crazy scandalous. But for women who do choose to show nudity, I can most certainly understand cropping a face out.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Videos categorized as "foot smelling" but is actually JOI.

Stockings.

I echo the Goddess thing, and would add Mistress. I don't even like typing it it feels so silly in that context. Also agreed liking feet doesn't mean I want to be a sub or want to be dominated. I hate that those two have been folded into foot fetishism instead of being at best a subset.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't like videos where the person doing the foot worship doesn't enjoy it, even if it's a humiliation/domination thing. I like worshiping/sniffing feet, so I think it makes that I would want to watch something where the one in the video does as well.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toe the line
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
I will definitely agree that the Goddness/Findom thing is a little played out, or oversaturated may be a better term for it.

Just because you like feet doesn't mean you don't care about the rest of a person. I like the models who are real people in modeling as they are at home.

Just my preference.

When it comes to faceless pictures, I do get it. Not everyone is willing to be so public, especially with nudity.

I get hesitant about whether to show my face, but the way I view it is IT IS ONLY FEET. I'm not showing anything crazy scandalous. But for women who do choose to show nudity, I can most certainly understand cropping a face out.

most of them aren't nude and in the social media age where people make everything public this excuse doesn't fly
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links