Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Things you are tired of (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Things you are tired of
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
I always pay models to allow me to photograph their feet. I have nothing else I'm willing to offer.

To answer the main question I'm tired of many foot fetishist wanting quality content for little to no money.

Amen!!! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2364 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not a bad thread. I didn't go through all the pages so sorry for dups but here's my list.

1. Women creating foot pages in attempt to make a quick cash grab on the desperate out there.

2. Women making a cash grab with their foot page and don't really care about feet in general.

3. Women that create an IG page mostly because of their boyfriend and don't have a foot fetish and would typically not do that if it wasn't for their boyfriend.

4. Women that want to be called Goddess and degrade you.

5. Women that over charge if you somehow manage to convince one for a session. They think they are giving out their virginity at the rates they charge.

In the end I blame it on US. We let them because so many are desperate and willing to pay. If you gave them less attention or showed that in the end, it's just f**kin feet and not their pu$$y, they wouldn't charge so damn much for everything.

Every women have feet, not every takes care of them or look good, but a lot of that can be cured. There are better looking feet to be found else where and no one girl has the ONLY perfect feet (in your mind) on the planet. Just keep looking. That perfect pair of feet in your mind can be found on many different women out there.

Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
Not a bad thread. I didn't go through all the pages so sorry for dups but here's my list.

1. Women creating foot pages in attempt to make a quick cash grab on the desperate out there.

2. Women making a cash grab with their foot page and don't really care about feet in general.

3. Women that create an IG page mostly because of their boyfriend and don't have a foot fetish and would typically not do that if it wasn't for their boyfriend.

5. Women that over charge if you somehow manage to convince one for a session. They think they are giving out their virginity at the rates they charge.

In the end I blame it on US. We let them because so many are desperate and willing to pay. If you gave them less attention or showed that in the end, it's just f**kin feet and not their pu$$y, they wouldn't charge so damn much for everything.

Every women have feet, not every takes care of them or look good, but a lot of that can be cured. There are better looking feet to be found else where and no one girl has the ONLY perfect feet (in your mind) on the planet. Just keep looking. That perfect pair of feet in your mind can be found on many different women out there.

Good post.

To add to your post, I'll add: people who feel entitled to your money and that you 'owe' them gratitude simply because they decided to take pictures of their own, or other people's feet.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Groth
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

To add to your post as well: Entitled and Insignificant forum nobodies who have never touched a female foot in their life that demand the highest quality, hottest girls, best feet in the world, non paid, natural non professional foot model photos and content all for free or they whine and complain and project their insecurities on those better than them. That about sums it all up. (But all your other bullet points were dead on). [Laugh]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by toe the line:
quote:
Originally posted by Groth:
Yes please continue to add your opinion, most people who can be civil around here appreciate hearing honest perspective versus passive aggressive blabber posed by someone who has never gotten within 10 feet of a female foot in their life time.

that's a lot of hostility over nothing
No kidding.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Groth
unregistered

Spliced & Cut to fit the narrative again eh? Looks like my addition to the last posters' list was spot on. One would only find anything mentioned "hostile" if one knew that it was True about oneself enough to comment about it.
toe the line
unregistered

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dannie:
quote:
i'm surprised some don't get it

you're touching her feet which is erotic to a foot guy, she laughs hard and squirms around wiggling and flexing her feet, which also is erotic to a foot guy

what is not to like?

Dude It's not about getting it, it's just that I'm not into it, because I find it more elementary than actually being aroused sexually.

Massages and rubbing a females feet with lotion is perfectly fine, and I like that a lot because it's more sensual , but the constant tickling and laughing is not the stuff I'm in to because all it does for me is make the girl laugh while flexing her feet. It PERSONALLY doesn't do much for me, and the videos I watch on tickling are not that great.

What's not to like? Last I checked the question being asked was subjective so I can like or dislike whatever I want.

Yes please continue to add your opinion, most people who can be civil around here appreciate hearing honest perspective versus passive aggressive blabber posed by someone who has never gotten within 10 feet of a female foot in their life time.
LOL was his post deleted? i can't find it, that's a lot of hostility over nothing

no surprise you can relate NORCAL, and paying for women to allow you to take their pics doesn't count LOL

You are really obsessed with norcal, but thanks for comparing ME to HIM. It makes me feel special, neither of us are anything compared his greatness. I doubt he pays very many of his models, but nonetheless either way, he's getting women's feet and you AREN'T Michael Pitt.
we all saw your pics, you get nothing without paying for it greg er i mean "groth"
toe the line
unregistered

quote:

hardly any page would exist if we only got women that had a foot fetish starting an instagram page, what percentage of women have a foot fetish and would even think about modeling their feet if not for having experience with a foot guy?

what is wrong with having a page to please their boyfriend? at least then we know she's accepting of a foot guy

that's better than just doing it with some fat website owner that paid them to do it, in that case who knows if those girls would even like a foot guy

Groth
unregistered

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dannie:
quote:
i'm surprised some don't get it

you're touching her feet which is erotic to a foot guy, she laughs hard and squirms around wiggling and flexing her feet, which also is erotic to a foot guy

what is not to like?

Dude It's not about getting it, it's just that I'm not into it, because I find it more elementary than actually being aroused sexually.

Massages and rubbing a females feet with lotion is perfectly fine, and I like that a lot because it's more sensual , but the constant tickling and laughing is not the stuff I'm in to because all it does for me is make the girl laugh while flexing her feet. It PERSONALLY doesn't do much for me, and the videos I watch on tickling are not that great.

What's not to like? Last I checked the question being asked was subjective so I can like or dislike whatever I want.

LOL was his post deleted? i can't find it, that's a lot of hostility over nothing

no surprise you can relate NORCAL, and paying for women to allow you to take their pics doesn't count LOL

You are really obsessed with norcal, but thanks for comparing ME to HIM. It makes me feel special, neither of us are anything compared his greatness. I doubt he pays very many of his models, but nonetheless either way, he's getting women's feet and you AREN'T Michael Pitt.
we all saw your pics, you get nothing without paying for it
Wrong again Michael Pitt. You will never know who is who and who is playing you with the secret PM's you're getting trying to pin names on the donkey.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links