Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Coworkers Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Coworkers Feet
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jstitch286   Email Jstitch286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The other day I left my water bottle stashed under my coworkers desk, I went to grab it in the morning and it fell deep under her desk so I tried grabbing it and she took off her heels and grabbed my bottle with her foot. I instantly stopped to get a good look at them! My god they are gorgeous! Long toes and painted pink. I went on about my day then I started teasing her about putting her “stinky feet” on my bottle. She asked if her foot print was left on the bottle and I said unfortunately no it wasn’t on there but if she wanted she could stamp her foot on it so I can see it all day. She agreed and made me take the bottle to her. Now I always have her put her foot on my bottle she has no idea why lol I just love watching her take her shoes off. I’m I’ll try to hold the bottle with my hand so her foot can slip into my hand!

--------------------
JDM

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It must be very nice for you to have foot play at the office. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like there can be some potential fun there. Office feet are great, maybe one day we will see you posting pictures of her feet on here.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jstitch286   Email Jstitch286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! I’m hoping I can get her to eventually let me massage them, today she took off her flats and put her foot print on my water bottle. She left a nice sweat stain for me. I literally went to the back and started smelling it. Smelled like delicious sweaty flats the type that have the leather liner on the insole. Tomorrow I will try to touch them somehow. Wish me luck!!

--------------------
JDM

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have any pictures of her feet? I wish I could worship them.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

No I don’t I just started to talk to her about feet. Hopefully soon

--------------------
JDM

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm now working from home, so I'm no longer treated to seeing the girls in my office take their shoes off! [Cry]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

That totally sucks! I’m sorry to hear that.
Today I got to touch her foot for about three seconds. I held my water bottle and she took her shoe off and placed it on the bottle. I turned the bottle so her foot would touch my hand [Wink]
Left a nice sweat smell on it that I just kept sniffing it over n over

--------------------
JDM

Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Towards the end of the day I told her I had to tell her something important. She came to me and I told her nvm I couldn’t tell her cuz it was weird. She said I had to tell her so I said her foot looked very cute when she put it on my bottle. She said “you asshole” and started laughing

--------------------
JDM

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jstitch286:
Towards the end of the day I told her I had to tell her something important. She came to me and I told her nvm I couldn’t tell her cuz it was weird. She said I had to tell her so I said her foot looked very cute when she put it on my bottle. She said “you asshole” and started laughing

It seems like she is okay with you noticing and commenting about her feet. [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

I’m going to hang out with her outside of work but not sure how to offer a foot massage! Need help asap

--------------------
JDM

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Play the slow game, compliments are always good but even though you want those feet badly. She comes first then little by little the feet come into conversation.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
indianwomenfeets
Board Regular
Member # 54456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for indianwomenfeets   Email indianwomenfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's a pretty hot story. Is your co-worker an African or Indian or Mexican woman? I notice that they tend to have the best feet

--------------------
To see some hot indian feet, check out our youtube: https://youtube.com/@shilpusfeet6932

Posts: 11 | Registered: Feb 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

I told her that I wouldn’t see her until Monday she said to not miss her too much. I said I wouldn’t because I have her footprint on my bottle. I said I would see her early on Monday and she replied saying “of course for fresh feet”
I immediately asked if she would get a pedi to make them extra cute. She said if I loved her feet I would accept them no matter what.
I apologized and said “I’m sorry feet please forgive me” she said they forgive me.
From the sounds of it she likes showing off her feet. She is half Dutch half Mexican. Perfect tan feet with long toes. Probably a size 8 or close. Monday I will say they look amazing. We have a thing set up for the 25th that’s when I will offer a foot rub after we walk around. Is this ok? Help me foot fetish pros I need your blessing!!

--------------------
JDM

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

I am waiting for the follow up. Never wanted to be here so fast until now.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links