Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Coworkers Feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Coworkers Feet
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jstitch286   Email Jstitch286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again been touching her feet. Yesterday I went down and kissed her foot, she gave me the other one to kiss and said that it was jealous that I just gave one of her feet some love.

--------------------
JDM

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jstitch286:
Again been touching her feet. Yesterday I went down and kissed her foot, she gave me the other one to kiss and said that it was jealous that I just gave one of her feet some love.

What a wonderful woman! Enjoy kissing her feet. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jstitch286   Email Jstitch286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I definitely will!! I lobe how she let's me touch them any time now. I don't even have to massage them anymore I get to run my hands on her soles. So sexy

--------------------
JDM

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, haven't heard from you in a while! How's it going with your coworker?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
azarga
Board Regular
Member # 42170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for azarga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I worked with this lady Kathy for years we ran different divisions in a health tech company and had sex on business trips time top time. We were both married and it was a pure sexual relationship. At this point I had not divulged my foot fetish to her as we worked in the same company and was unsure of her reaction. I sensed she knew something as I would always fondle her feet and play footsies during foreplay etc. Her feet were beautiful 8.5 high arch. Well on one business trip as we were flying to our destination she says " hey I checked out the hotel we are staying at and they have a great spa I think I am going to go get a pedicure when we get there today" Well i just said nice and she replies why don't you come with me it will be fun - as she winks. Well I have gone with my wife to get numerous pedicures and I find it a huge turn on. I say great and she replies nice because you have great feet for a guy and I can never convince my hubby to come with me. Fast forward we go to the spa and since we were just going for a pedicure I wore loose workout shorts and a t-shirt. Kathy had yoga leggings t shirt and flip flops. I could tell she was excited! We get into the spa in side by side chairs and were in a secluded type area. Two older Asian ladies started to work on our toes and you could tell they could not really understand us. Half way through Kathy puts her hand on my arm looks at my crotch and says I see your enjoying this as much as me! She then says quietly I thought this was a perfect outing for us so you van finally tell me about your "foot thing" Busted! She says I think its sweet and hot and I cant get back to the room. Now I am rock hard and I got to choose her nail colour which I chose a light pink pastel. We get back to the room and she says I am so excited to try some things. Apparently she had done her homework on foot fetish and she wanted to try two things - her first footjob and me worshipping her feet while she gave me a sensual hand job. OMG I came so hard then she wanted to fuck so bad with her feet on my chest and me sucking her toes. We Continued our sexcapades with foot action a couple more times until she took another position injury as different city. We still text and she says she misses her "footboy"and wished her hubby shared my fetish. Besides my wife she is also another woman that loved rubbing and sucking on my toes as well - definitely a rare find!!
Posts: 19 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@azarga
What a wonderful coworker Kathy was!
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Azarga, great story. Thank you for sharing.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jstitch286:
Yes I definitely will!! I lobe how she let's me touch them any time now. I don't even have to massage them anymore I get to run my hands on her soles. So sexy

So, could you please show us what her feet look like? Could you take pics of her feet and show them to us?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Sorry been off, my coworker does not let the fire stop burning. She always comes in early and shows me what shoes she's wearing. She usually tells me she wore sandals for me of flats. One day she gave me her feet and then told me to wash my hands cuz they smelled, lmfao little does she know that's the best part. Had to go to the restroom and rub one out. I told her the next morning that her feet never smell and she didn't have to worry about it, i just love touching her feet at the end of the day after she's been sweating in her flats. Unfortunately I haven't been able to have sex with her but I swear I can't wait for it I will definitely be sucking her toes when we do.

--------------------
JDM

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you are living the dream, I would definitely let her know just how nice her feet smell. Im sure she knows just how much she is turning you on. You might even be bold enough to put her foot up to you nose.
Thank you for the update.

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

I'm kinda scared to tell her how much I like her feet smell. Should I ask if she put scented lotion? Maybe say her lotion smells really good and sneak a big wiff?

--------------------
JDM

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

You can always joke around by saying how much it turs you on while smiling or laughing. But she will figure it out.
She already knows how much you like her feet. The hard part is over.

Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn’t tell her about how much you smell of her feet right now. I’d wait until you two are sexually intimate with each other first, Once sex happens, everything else follows without much effort.

Hope you get to suck on her toes soon….

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Guys, I just got word today that she is leaving! She found another job!!! My time is running out. Was thinking it be easier to have sex with her once she leaves as I can say I nvr wanted to ruin our work relationship

--------------------
JDM

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

You need to have a date with her after she is no longer a coworker.

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links