Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Coworkers Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Coworkers Feet
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any chick that gave me obvious "foot vibes" I'd be massaging and sucking her toes in no time.

Since she already is ok with the whole bottle thing. You can do two things.

1. When she is wear heels, you can say something corny like they look really high, care for a foot massage?

2. Getting her outside the office would be better, less nosy people.

Either way make sure no one is around and can hear you say anything. One thing I hate is the nosy gossipy people at work.

I work from home, so my office foot adventures are long gone. Yes I have a foot fetish, but I will take working from home any day than seeing feet in the office. lol

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jstitch286   Email Jstitch286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So we decided to cancel that day but instead we decided to go on lunch this final week of March. I’ve only been able to see her put her foot on bottle but I haven’t been able to touch her feet. I’m hoping one day she says she’s tired from walking in heels and lets me massage her feet.
I had to satisfy my fetish by going to a massage parlor instead. The ladies there have no idea how much a foot worship session costs lol

--------------------
JDM

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jstitch286   Email Jstitch286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This coming week she will be off until Wednesday. I’ll say exactly that lol then I’ll say I haven’t seen her cute feet in so long so I need to

--------------------
JDM

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Today I had a training session with her, we were in a room privately so I knew I had to make my move. We were talking about some piracy policy that we have and she said how Steve Madden makes his shoes by copying big brands and he makes enough changes so that he can’t get sued. I instantly commented on her heels she had on and how they look very uncomfortable but very cute as well. She showed me her shoe so I leaned down and told her that I wanted to touch her soft feet because I usually don’t get to. I didn’t wait for her to answer, I grabbed her foot and removed her shoe and started rubbing her foot then she laughed and said she uses a moisturizer to keep them soft. I kept rubbing her foot until she gave me the other one. This was the best day ever at work I got to massage her feet privately and she just let me have at it. After a while she said ok can I have my feet back? I bet they’re sweaty I’m sorry. Unfortunately I had to let them go and I put her shoe back on. We continued the training and then went on about our days

--------------------
JDM

Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

So I've been asking my coworker to step on my bottle and I constantly touch her foot and press it down on it. Today i told her I love how soft her feet are. She asked me if I had a thing for feet, I obviously said no lol told her I've never been attracted to feet and she Said " oh ok so only mine, I like it"

--------------------
JDM

troycechoyce
Board Regular
Member # 52794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troycechoyce   Author's Homepage   Email troycechoyce   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my biggest fantasy!! I have so many office crushes I have wanted to encounter like this with! So jealous, I might have to try something subtle maybe leave a post it note (shoes admirer allow me to cover your next pedicure) idk lol

Looking forward to this update!

--------------------
Instagram & Twitter: @troycechoyce

Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Today I met up with her right after work. She kept asking me what I wanted to talk about so I told her I hadn’t seen her feet all week. She instantly took off her shoe for me. I said thank you my pretty feet Queen. She smiled and said that tomorrow she would wear flip flops so I can see her feet all day

--------------------
JDM

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jstitch286:
... I said thank you my pretty feet Queen. She smiled and said that tomorrow she would wear flip flops so I can see her feet all day

That makes her a wonderful woman to me. [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Unfortunately she had to leave early on Friday. So I messaged her and asked if she would do white polish for me. She agreed!! Then I told her I really wanted to massage her feet and she said yes! I'm so excited to finally enjoy her feet on lunch. I'm gonna eat some size 8 feet lol best lunch ever!

--------------------
JDM

Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

It's been more than once already that I got to touch her feet. I haven't had the courage to kiss them though.

--------------------
JDM

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Step by step and approach with caution.
Glad you were able to get your hands on those feet. Start with a massage. Thank you for the follow up.

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It's been more than once already that I got to touch her feet. I haven't had the courage to kiss them though.

Massaging her feet is an excellent start. After a massage, you might say, "Your feet are so beautiful, I just have to do this," and place one chaste kiss (with lips closed) on her instep.

--------------------

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

I will definitely try to do it that way! I swear I wanna just rub my face between her soles. Next time I will compliment her feet over and over. Waiting on another lunch date to massage them.

--------------------
JDM

Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Sooooo I got her some white nail polish... she said she will gladly use it and then wear flip flops for me!!!!!

--------------------
JDM

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

quote:
Sooooo I got her some white nail polish... she said she will gladly use it and then wear flip flops for me!!!!!

That sounds very promising. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links