Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Coworkers Feet (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Coworkers Feet
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jstitch286:
Guys, I just got word today that she is leaving! She found another job!!! My time is running out. Was thinking it be easier to have sex with her once she leaves as I can say I nvr wanted to ruin our work relationship

Gotta take her out and do your deed. With all the teasing with her feet, I’m sure she is questioning why you have not made your move.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Little feet lover:
quote:
Originally posted by Jstitch286:
Guys, I just got word today that she is leaving! She found another job!!! My time is running out. Was thinking it be easier to have sex with her once she leaves as I can say I nvr wanted to ruin our work relationship

Gotta take her out and do your deed. With all the teasing with her feet, I’m sure she is questioning why you have not made your move.
How far away is she going to be? Even if she leaves, you can get her phone number and email and meetup eventually, right?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jstitch286   Email Jstitch286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand both of you. I will wait until she leaves the job, I already have her number so I can contact her afterwards. I'll ask for a lunchtime date and just grab her feet in the car. Might even put them on my dick and see how she reacts to it

--------------------
JDM

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links