Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » What do think about "open borders"? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What do think about "open borders"?
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How does everybody feel about immigration in their country?

I'll post my opinion after I get some input from you cool folks. [Wink]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troy Boy
Board Regular
Member # 1689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troy Boy   Email Troy Boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice topic as always Lou. In the US everyone is an immigrant one way or another. I am Puerto rican, Indian, and Black, with a tad irish. I have just about all the creeds colors and religions in my family. Everyone leaves from their country to another for a reason. Either for a better life for themselves, family or both. Its wrong that Corporations take advantage of them and not pay people their fair wage and that is something that needs to change. As far as jobs being taken away from those born in this country, dont blame the people blame the businesses for taking advantage of them...
Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the kind words and your opinion on this Troy Boy. I'm in agreement with you for the most part.

Anybody else have an opinion before I start rambling? [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leopardskins
Major Player
Member # 1683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leopardskins   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am for it. I would like to live as a "citizen of the world" however, I just dont see that happening. I happen to live in the US.
Posts: 145 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pink
Foot Model
Member # 1577

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Neo. [Smile] This is far to intricate a topic for me. Until the mid 80`s we required Visas for all foreigners entering the U.S. Since Reagan did away with this, we have no way of tracing legal OR illegal immigration. In the current state of the world, does this make sense or is it in our best interests? Our overly lax border attitudes have also made an ENGLISH speaking country start to have Spanish as a main language. There are even schools in California that teach children in spanish. TEACH THEM ENGLISH! If I were to move to Italy, I would learn Italian, if I moved to France, I would learn French. I would not expect thier culture to cater to my ignorance. In France, they speak french and live french. That is what is expected of those who visit or move there. Is this so wrong? I actually respect them for protecting thier culture. What is our problem? I have seen how Germany has changed over the years due to the `open border` mentality impressed upon them by the rest of the world after WWII. The TRUE German works hard and pulls their wieght. They had a nice closed system that is now being abused. Foreigners are moving there, taking advantage of a social system in place for those who truly need it when unemployed. (not common for a european) They get money for food, shelter and clothing, but most of the money gets sent out of the country to family back home. How long can you remove money from a system before it runs out? Open the borders, but make the `New` Americans speak the language and be productive in our culture and society. America is an interesting example. We do not have an `actual` culture. Ours is a melting pot. In other countries, they have a culture defined and they leave it at that. In America we must learn the balance of respecting other cultures as well as our own without losing each different culture. If you cannot respect other cultures, then you do not deserve your own. If you move to the States, show some respect for those who were here before you. The golden rule of every religion and philosophy in the simplest terms is this: `Live and let live`. We should embrace any new people that want to be a part of this wonderful country, but that is just the catch, `BE A PART OF THIS COUNTRY` That means keeping U.S. dollars here and speaking one common language, while still keeping ones own culture alive. Those of you outside the U.S. have most likely seen the typical American tourist expecting english to be spoken everywhere. If more Americans spoke the language of the country they were visiting, dont they realize what a more pleasant welcome they will recieve in the country they are visiting? I could go on but I will see how this is taken. -Neo

[ April 17, 2004, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: Pink ]

--------------------
"YOU LIKE IT DON'T YOU DIRTY BOY"

www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.PinksHandjobs.com
www.PinksKinks.com
www.TickledPinky.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.How-To-Clips.com

Posts: 283 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Neo, my Bro, I'm pressed for time at the moment, so I can't respond how I'd like to, but since you said you wanted to see how this is taken, let me put your mind at ease and say that I totally agree with everything you wrote. Matter of fact, if anything, my opinion goes along the lines of your's and maybe a bit further. But like I say, I'll wait until I can really hammer out something worthy, being as your response was so well-written and intriguing to read. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou, I cant wait! This happens to be a topic that gets my adrenaline going so bad that I get the shakes. Hehe. I feel so strongly about peoples cultures being an important role in human existence. All of the wonderful cultures and kinds of beautiful people make this world the great place it is. Do you realize how boring this place would be if we were all the same? However, as the world becomes a global society, I fear the natural loss of some culture and language. Just take a look at europe. "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" We should keep this in mind as we consider a global market and society. There are some basic universal truths and logic that gets lost in our overthought modern world. Most of these issues are actually quite simple, and would be for most animals. It is our human thought and choice that makes it hard for us to see clearly the simple things.

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Okay, it took me a while to get back on here, but let's get the party started! *pops knuckles* [Big Grin]

quote:
Until the mid 80`s we required Visas for all foreigners entering the U.S. Since Reagan did away with this, we have no way of tracing legal OR illegal immigration. In the current state of the world, does this make sense or is it in our best interests? Our overly lax border attitudes have also made an ENGLISH speaking country start to have Spanish as a main language. There are even schools in California that teach children in spanish. TEACH THEM ENGLISH!
You'd be surprised at the number of jobs out there, whether on an assembly line or serving food at a restaurant, that require supervisors to know Spanish as well as English. Matter of fact, it's pretty common at these types of places that a person has no hope of ever getting a supervisor's position unless he or she is pretty fluent in Spanish. [Frown]

quote:
If I were to move to Italy, I would learn Italian, if I moved to France, I would learn French. I would not expect thier culture to cater to my ignorance. In France, they speak french and live french. That is what is expected of those who visit or move there. Is this so wrong? I actually respect them for protecting thier culture. What is our problem?
Our problem, at least as far as I can surmise, and of course I may be sadly mistaken, is an over-abundance of "white guilt". You remember a few years back when Chelsea Clinton wrote a paper for school about why she was ashamed to be white? The thing is, it appears to me that here in the US, to want to uphold or maintain a European culture or way of life tends to get you labeled. It's perfectly okay for blacks to uphold African culture, or Asian people to uphold their particular culture (be it Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, etc), but being proud of being white is purveyed as inherently wrong and discriminatory.

This is reflected in pretty much all of our mass media. And the mass media, I'm pretty sure you'll agree, is in every home in every neighborhood in America and Americans spend way too much time engrossed in television. Matter of fact, I heard a statistic that said the average American will spend upwards of three and a half hours a day watching television! So it makes sense that the writers of the shows and the broadcasters of the news wield a power stronger than any sword. You know, the pen is mightier than the sword, in short.

Of course slavery was wrong, and I personally hate that our forefathers ever institutionalized it. Of course oppressing the native Americans was wrong. However, I refuse to carry a cross of shame over something that happened before I was born and had no control over. But thanks to a lot of people buying into the white guilt foisted onto them, it essentially boils down to "Euro is bad, non-Euro is good", and therefore the proliferation of Spanish as a second language in our country. Sure, it makes total sense for them to learn English, but then you'd have some mamby-pamby off to the side saying how you're "oppressing" these poor immigrants "forcing" your language on them.

quote:
I have seen how Germany has changed over the years due to the `open border` mentality impressed upon them by the rest of the world after WWII. The TRUE German works hard and pulls their wieght. They had a nice closed system that is now being abused. Foreigners are moving there, taking advantage of a social system in place for those who truly need it when unemployed. (not common for a european) They get money for food, shelter and clothing, but most of the money gets sent out of the country to family back home. How long can you remove money from a system before it runs out?
If you can, try and look at some old dollars and money notes. It's interesting to note that old money had a written promise in being back up with gold. Now, just look at the money, no promise, so how can we know that it's even backed by anything?

What a lot of people seem to fail to understand is that a system only has so much wealth to begin with. If printing more money was a problem solver, then why can't these third world countries run their money presses double-time and pull their system into the modern world? That's the thing, the wealth is limited, and the same rule applies here. I can't hold it against a Mexican who sends his heavy weight American dollars back across the border to his family, and therefore tripling the value of said money. Does that make it right? No.

quote:
Open the borders, but make the `New` Americans speak the language and be productive in our culture and society.
This is where my opinion differs slightly from your's. I say open the borders if you must, but only allow somebody into the country that can bring something to it. For example, Austrailia was like this for a long time, nobody was allowed to immigrate there unless they either brought a trade or a business with them. With our current situation, we're getting a ton of blue-collar workers doing jobs anybody could do, providing they're not lazy to begin with. The downfall of this is they will work for less than half of what an American born citizen would expect, and therefore they undermine and oust the black or white that could've done the same job because the employer is a moeny-grubbing tight-wad trying to save some dough.

In my opinion, our immigration policy is nothing more than modernized slavery. They get those immigrants into jobs, whether they're here legally or illegally, work them for peanuts, and screw over the citizens who need work as well. For this reason, I say the borders need to be closed, at least and until the population is on it's feet and not as dependant on the government. Like you said and I agree, there's only so much wealth to go around to begin with. I cannot blame a person for wanting to find a better life, but generosity can only go so far. If you owned the only swimming pool in your neighborhood, and it was a 100+ degree summer's day, naturally everybody would want to flock to your house. So who do you prioritize? All the neighborhood kids and their families, or the people living in your own home first?

quote:
America is an interesting example. We do not have an `actual` culture. Ours is a melting pot. In other countries, they have a culture defined and they leave it at that. In America we must learn the balance of respecting other cultures as well as our own without losing each different culture. If you cannot respect other cultures, then you do not deserve your own. If you move to the States, show some respect for those who were here before you. The golden rule of every religion and philosophy in the simplest terms is this: `Live and let live`. We should embrace any new people that want to be a part of this wonderful country, but that is just the catch, `BE A PART OF THIS COUNTRY`
I couldn't have said it better myself.

quote:
That means keeping U.S. dollars here and speaking one common language, while still keeping ones own culture alive. Those of you outside the U.S. have most likely seen the typical American tourist expecting english to be spoken everywhere. If more Americans spoke the language of the country they were visiting, dont they realize what a more pleasant welcome they will recieve in the country they are visiting?
Very well said.

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE] Sure, it makes total sense for them to learn English, but then you'd have some mamby-pamby off to the side saying how you're "oppressing" these poor immigrants "forcing" your language on them. [QOUTE]

They must realize that we did not force them to move to OUR country!

Lou, I also must say that I was mild with my view on open borders. I was afraid of being taken wrong, but I agree that maybe the border should be closed for a while. Dont we have enough people in this country already? I would like to know that my grandchildren can still be able to live on some acreage!

--------------------
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

OH! Who the fuck said it is OK to have thier language forced on me! I live here!

--------------------
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Why dont we think a bit about the europeans that came here and BUILT this country. My parents came from Germany, and when they moved here they learned English. "We are in an English speaking country, so we must speak the language" What happened to these people? It is a huge slap in the face to all of those who came before to build this country into what it is now. My parents never had a utility or bank answering service say, "Press One for English" or "press Two for German" or Italian or any other culture that actually came here to be part of this country. I can only see this as pure selfishness. The real thing that I am afraid of is a revolution. Not all of us are willing to sit back while others change the world around them into something that they never wanted for themselves. I for one, am capable of martyring myself for the better of the population. What does this mean? It means that I am willing to fight to keep my rights from being taken to ensure that someone else has theirs. I will fight to the death. Just read the first few pages of the Bhagavad-Gita. If given the choice of keeping your land and lifestyle, or letting others take it from you, You are allowed to defend your existence by any means necessary. You can only be pushed so far before you push back.

--------------------
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

"Welcome to America! If you do not like it as it is, dont change it, just go back from where you came!"

Our Customs offices should have this on a sign.

[ April 19, 2004, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: Neo ]

--------------------
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by Neo:
If we really want to raise some hell, lets start talking about the Jews! If we have nothing to hide then it should not be a problem, right?

Whoa! [Eek!]

My Brother, don't even get me started on this subject. [Laugh]

I will say this: I'd be cool with it. Now, whether or not Brother Wu is cool with it is up to him. His forum, his rules, and all that. If our discussion wound up kicking up too much of a mess, we may have to take it to PM's.

I'll also say this for the record: I am not an anti-semite. I wouldn't hate a Jew for being a Jew no sooner than I'd hate an eskimo for being an eskimo or an Indian for being an Indian. I do, however, hate Zionists. They are worthy of total and unabashed contempt, and yes there's a lot of Zionists who are Jews. But to say all Jews are Zionists would be like saying all snakes are poisonous, it simply wouldn't be true. Zionism isn't an exclusively Jewish thing either, there are a lot of whites, blacks, and Asians that are Zionist as well. I will show the Jews who act honorably the respect they earn, but I will not sit back, close my eyes, and make excuses for the Zionists that are hellbent on destroying every trace of European race, culture, and way of life.

Matter of fact, it was just last week I received an e-mail from a guy who was wondering if his anti-Israel stance made him an anti-semite. This guy was of Iraqi descent, both of his parents moving here when they were teenagers. I told him that Zionism is an enemy of anybody who wants to uphold his heritage and his ways of life, because it ultimately destroys anything that doesn't fall into pro-Jewish interest.

So I think we should make it clear that when we discuss the Jews, we're not doing it with an anti-Jewish stance, but rather an anti-Zionist and an anti-communism stance.

The ball is in your court my Bro. You have the mike, and the floor is all your's. Where shall we begin? [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

I only think it amusing how easy it is to ruffle feathers when the Hebrew topic comes up. The Bible was written for THEM! Not the rest of us. Do most of us even realize that? The Jews are gods chosen people according to the bible, but they do not acknowledge Christ or the book written for them. Why did so much of the white world turn Jesuit? If the Bible is not for the rest of us, should we worry about sins? Rhetorical question. Hehe.

--------------------
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Lou, I also must say that I was mild with my view on open borders. I was afraid of being taken wrong, but I agree that maybe the border should be closed for a while. Dont we have enough people in this country already? I would like to know that my grandchildren can still be able to live on some acreage!

I understand why you'd soften your view for your first post in this thread. Why do you think I didn't even state my view when I started the topic? [Wink]

You and I have this in common, because I too want to know the grandchildren I eventually have, or for that matter the kids I'll eventually have, will still be able to live on some acreage that is their's. It's not about hating on immigrants, matter of fact there's no hatred at all. It's about concern and worry over your own future and that of your descendants. Now, if only the general public saw it that way things would be a whole lot easier for guys like you and me. Until the tide shifts, we have to be ready to defend our views against the people who would like to slap a label on us to shut us up. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links