Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » What do think about "open borders"? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What do think about "open borders"?
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QUOTE "Now, if only the general public saw it that way things would be a whole lot easier for guys like you and me. Until the tide shifts, we have to be ready to defend our views against the people who would like to slap a label on us to shut us up. "

Lou, You have no idea how far I am willing to go to protect my world. When forced into a fight or flight scenario, I will choose the fight option, and will do so to the death. I will not give up my land, language or family to ANYONE!

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, by the way, if the general public saw what we see, we wouldnt need to discuss this topic. Do you think that the breeder having 15 children even has the education to discuss let alone understand such issues on thier own?

I want to know what way as an individual I can make a change or have some impact on our futures.

[QOUTE}You and I have this in common, because I too want to know the grandchildren I eventually have, or for that matter the kids I'll eventually have, will still be able to live on some acreage that is their's. It's not about hating on immigrants, matter of fact there's no hatred at all. It's about concern and worry over your own future and that of your descendants. [QOUTE]
That was the most perfect statement I could have ever imagined!

[ April 19, 2004, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: Neo ]

--------------------
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Neo:
I only think it amusing how easy it is to ruffle feathers when the Hebrew topic comes up. The Bible was written for THEM! Not the rest of us. Do most of us even realize that? The Jews are gods chosen people according to the bible, but they do not acknowledge Christ or the book written for them. Why did so much of the white world turn Jesuit? If the Bible is not for the rest of us, should we worry about sins? Rhetorical question. Hehe.

Damn good point to start from. [Thumbs Up]

Religion is a subject I really love to study, and in particular Christianity because I'm a Christian myself. You are correct that the Old Testament was written for Jews. You can go back and read parts of it that is very discriminatory against us Gentiles. However, if you study the final books of the Old Testament, in particular the books of Ezekial through Malachi, it is painfully obvious that the Jews were really falling out of grace with God. Then, go and study the first four books of the New Testament, detailing the ministry of Jesus Christ and what He told the Jewish people. Here's a really juicy tidbit preachers of churches won't go out of their way to point out:

And when Jesus entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him.
And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.
And Jesus said unto him, I will come and heal him.
The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
And I say unto you, that many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
But the childrren of the kingdom shall be cast into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.
Matthew 8:5-13

Now a lot of Judeo-Christian ministers shy away from verses like this because they contend that the Jews are still God's Chosen people, and of course their sheep-like congregation will believe it. This verse is one of many that illustrate otherwise. Judeo-Christian is an oxymoronic term if there ever was one. You might as well come up with an equally ridiculous title like Satanic Christian. [Laugh]

Just read some verses out of the Torah or the Talmud to see why the Jews refuse to acknowledge Jesus Christ as the Messiah. Matter of fact, just study the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. There is a crystal clear indication that Judeaism is dead in the eyes of God. He's not worried about blood-sacrifices or circumcisions. Jesus made this clear when He went into the synagogues and called out the religious leaders for being hypocrits and liars. He did the unthinkable, He criticized Jews (kinda' like now-a-days), and therefore got railroaded to crucifixion by a rigged jury.

You bring up a good point Neo, but if you study the Bible outside of a mainstream Judeo-Christian teaching that a lot of churches tend to push (they need to be politically correct if they want to stay open, right?) you'll easily see why the white European races bought into Christianity the way they did. [Smile]

*edit: fixed spelling

[ April 19, 2004, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Lou Gojira ]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Lou, how about some of the other topics i added to? I cant wait to get some more feedback from you.

--------------------
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
That was the most perfect statement I could have ever imagined!
Thank you sir. [Not Worthy] [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Neo:
Lou, how about some of the other topics i added to? I cant wait to get some more feedback from you.

Certainly Bro, I'll be glad to add to them. But I have to admit, I'm pretty wiped out now because it's past my bedtime. [Laugh]

I gotta rise at 4 a.m., $#@%in' paper route. [Mad]

Yeah, I have to say Bro, I think you and I are on our way to some really thought-provoking discussions. Now, if only I can ease back on drooling over barefoot girls long enough to get serious... [Laugh]

Have a good night Neo. I'll hit on some of your topics real soon. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

I wait with baited breath. In the meantime I will partake in the foot festivities that got us here in the first place. [Wink]

--------------------
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

leopardskins
Major Player
Member # 1683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leopardskins   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one thing that hasnt been mentioned here is the marketing and media. The Latino population is a growing population here, indeed. The people who wish to sell products to these people find it easier to try to sell them stuff in their native tongue, so they put Spanish on the menu/ Tyme Machine, whatever. Makes sense doesnt it , if that is your market? So then we blame the people, using their native tongue which is promoted back at them to sell them goods? You tell me. AS english speakers, would you not want to have things in english in another country? Would you be more inclined to buy a product if it was pitched in English?
Posts: 145 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

You may have a point with most folks. But as far as I am concerned, I personally would never live in a land that I do not speak the language. To expect them to cater to my ignorance would be more than rude. Growing latino population is an understatement. I dont care that the media makes it easier. I didnt mention that because it is not a legitimate excuse. Do you always do what advertisers tell you? Good for them for selling you products because they use your native tongue. That has nothing to do with your responsibility to those you share this country with by LEARNING ENGLISH! It is very simple logic to speak the language of the land you live in. I am not expecting anyone to give thier language up, just learn the language of the country you live in. Is that really so illogical? What country would I be in when the product is pitched to me in english? America, it is expected, in another land, I may feel better hearing my own language, but I will not lose sight of the fact that I AM NOT FROM HERE, these people are and it is thier country that I am becoming part of. If you are not going to be part of a culture or country you live in, you may be better off leaving. Will the French be pleased if I move there and start to lobby for English everywhere to make it easier on me and those who do not speak French. No. They will tell you that you are in France and they speak French. You can go through high school in California in Spanish. You are already teaching them, why not teach english first? A country cannot be united when there is a language barrier. Speak as many languages as you can, but we must all choose one so that we can communicate. Seeing as English was here first, and everyone already here speaks it, what makes anyone think it is OK to make the entire population change just because we have some new arrivals. Welcome to America! But if you cant understand that statement when living here, then we have a problem. Spanish is from Spanish speaking countries. Italian is from Italian speaking countries. We happen to be in an English speaking country. Do we need more explanation?

[ April 20, 2004, 02:01 AM: Message edited by: Neo ]

--------------------
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

I guess a great example of the benefits of speaking a common language is right here! WE ARE COMMUNICATING!
Does Australia and England have the same amount of grief over foreign languages taking over thier countries? I do not believe they will stand for it. Why should we?
Dont we have some British friends to give us some feedback if this has affected your country?

[ April 20, 2004, 02:03 AM: Message edited by: Neo ]

--------------------
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Pink
Foot Model
Member # 1577

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou, did Neo get you started or did you get Neo started on this topic? I am never going to hear the end of this now. LOL! -Pink

--------------------
"YOU LIKE IT DON'T YOU DIRTY BOY"

www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.PinksHandjobs.com
www.PinksKinks.com
www.TickledPinky.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.How-To-Clips.com

Posts: 283 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leopardskins
Major Player
Member # 1683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leopardskins   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neo< unfortunately, language constantly changes. this is life, sometimes it is more drastic than others. The fact that spanish is so widely spread here is reality. Right or wrong has nothing to do with it. Same thing with Ebonics. Many people dont like this offshoot English, but it exists. Again, such is life. Being self righteous about the EnglishLanguage, where do you draw the line?> WHo are we to spell Colour as Color? Sceptre as Scepter? Change happens. I suggest that instead of being angered by it, accept it and move on. I really dont think that the "foreigners Expect the US to cater to their "ignorance" as you put it. If that is what happens, well thats just life. English isnt a language that is first in many countries yet it is taught to them in schools. Are they all going to be diplomats to the US ? Or will they emmigrate here? Most likely not.
Posts: 145 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

I do not know the real reason that other countries feel the need to teach English. Not my concern. Where I live and how my life is affected by those around me is. Dont miss the point here. In keeping with live and let live, dont move somewhere and expect to change them. You may like change, good for you. Live your life that way. BUT, if you affect my life in doing so, and not living and let living, I have the right to react. In other countries they spell it `Colour`, but here in the good ole English speaking U.S.A we spell it `Color`. Dont get angry, just accept it, learn the proper spelling in your region, and move on.

[ April 21, 2004, 01:17 AM: Message edited by: Neo ]

--------------------
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Forced integration of language, culture and values lead to such hateful things as the K.K.K., Nazi`s, Terrorists and the like. These things dont happen when people leave things as they are and work within a system instead of trying to change it. I am not hateful towards anyone or anything, only embrace the right to protect what is mine. You need to take a large step back from the whole topic and look at the world and humans in general. There are always those who push, and what is the normal reaction? TO PUSH BACK! If we as people just stopped pushing our own onto others, we would not wake up these normal human aggressive/defensive instincts.

[ April 21, 2004, 02:05 AM: Message edited by: Neo ]

--------------------
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

leopardskins
Major Player
Member # 1683

I disagree about the Klan and Nazis, they tend to hold onto what is "mine" or a tradition , more so than change. Look, I am sorry you feel threatened by this change USA , which has always been english speaking, save prior to the imperialism, when it was occupied by its native cultures. People speaking spanish isnt my problem really good for them. If they cant communicate with me as a result here in the US, such is life. there are tons of other people out there. I will talk to someone else. Speaking of talking to someone else.......
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links