Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Laura Bush Does Standup! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Laura Bush Does Standup!
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO, lambskin...
That guy has been up there for like 48 hours, using a wrench to undo bolts that he finds. I guess he's trying to disassemble it?
They ought to drop a sticky net on him and lower his ass to the ground or something...
Or they could just shoot him...
He did just kill his gf.
What an ass.

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much for your kind offer, vasduten!
Sorry that my answere is coming late but last weekend was so hot(30+°C) that I liked to go swimming!
Well my plans about USA is that I want to do it in the next years if I have saved some money !
I had been in Atlanta one time (Feb.1999), it was a bit cool and dusty but still very nice!
It must be cool to live there!
How is the weather during summertime ?

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The weather is nice!
Some say it's too hot for them, but I like it!
The averabge temperature in june is 87 degrees F, avg. in July is 88 F, and the avg. in January is 54 F.
It is usually in the 50's for the winter months, very little snow if any, but here and there an ice storm!
It is a great climate for feet!

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a lot for info!
I really should go there again as soon as possible!
In 1999 we havnt seen much cause it was kind of buisness trip, just 3 days in Atlanta, one day a bit sightseeing (very big shopping house, downtown and a special, very old little house outside town) because we came from Florida !

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links