Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Massachusetts decriminalizes marijuana (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Massachusetts decriminalizes marijuana
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's why America will never live up to it's motto:"The land of the free" because we are too worried about what the next man is doing. I say we need to install a "Common Sense" law nation wide. I went to California and under thier proposition 215, I was able to work as a trimmer for Medical Marijuana Pateints. Seeing the elder and sick be able to enjoy thier hard work in thier own home made me have more hope for what America could be. I can't stand hypocritical opinonated folks somtime. We all want to banner under freedom, but control what the next man does. I agree we should mind our business, whoop your kids asses, and live your life. Shit... why don't we focus more on family values. It's kids that grow up in abusive and single parent households that turn to gangs, or even bigger things like rapist,serial killers, pedophiles, molesters, school shooters. 95% of the time, it's never marijuana related. Worry about shit that matters, I say. It's 2009 and people are still stuck on stupid.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
all drugs should be legal, i don't use drugs but it's bullshit that we're told what we can and cannot put into our own bodies

...yet cigarettes - 2nd (I think) most addictive drug out there...are legal. There are far to many inconsistencies these days - I don't particularly agree with your sentiments - there's just some stupidly dangerous shit that should never have been made (Heroin for one - far to addictive and volitile), but we do need some degree of choice as our human rights are infringed otherwise.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
all drugs should be legal, i don't use drugs but it's bullshit that we're told what we can and cannot put into our own bodies

...yet cigarettes - 2nd (I think) most addictive drug out there...are legal. There are far to many inconsistencies these days - I don't particularly agree with your sentiments - there's just some stupidly dangerous shit that should never have been made (Heroin for one - far to addictive and volitile), but we do need some degree of choice as our human rights are infringed otherwise.
if somebody is dumb enough to use heroin, let them

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Alright, there's the problem with that line of thinking. About 10 years ago there was a young lady that worked for me who had a younger sister that was about 14 years old. Just so happens she fell into a crowd of recreational drug users and she tried heroin and ODed. Luckily she didn't die, but was resesutated and hospitalized. She wasn't a legal adult, just some kid that succumbed to peer pressure worse than a puff on a cigarette. There was a problem in my area a couple of years ago with stuff known around the schoolyards as "Cheese" which was made from heroin and cold medicine. Killed lots of young kids that it was sold to on the schoolground. The "anything goes" way of thinking just doesn't make sense to me when you think of kids. The youngest reported was a 4th grader all the way up to high schoolers.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:

Alright, there's the problem with that line of thinking. About 10 years ago there was a young lady that worked for me who had a younger sister that was about 14 years old. Just so happens she fell into a crowd of recreational drug users and she tried heroin and ODed. Luckily she didn't die, but was resesutated and hospitalized. She wasn't a legal adult, just some kid that succumbed to peer pressure worse than a puff on a cigarette. There was a problem in my area a couple of years ago with stuff known around the schoolyards as "Cheese" which was made from heroin and cold medicine. Killed lots of young kids that it was sold to on the schoolground. The "anything goes" way of thinking just doesn't make sense to me when you think of kids. The youngest reported was a 4th grader all the way up to high schoolers.
put an age requirement on drugs like there is one for alcohol and cigarettes, get the rec drugs from a pharmacist

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree or disagree, it's gonna happen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0mEDE_w1xo

Why is pot illegal?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzwsuW834K4

Why marijuana remains illegal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oow7y1RcV00

And finally: The Mexican President told President Obama that he should take a close look at legalizing marijuana. Most of the money going to Mexican cartels comes from pot smuggling. just like liquor sales during prohibition. And we all know that history.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you've noticed before, the powers that be almost always let certain problems get out of control before they jump in and 'save' the people with a 'solution' to the problem. Same with weed.

They've been waiting a long time and now they're finally starting to show the public citizens why weed should be decriminalized/legalized, because of the 'problems' with taxpayer's $ that it creates if it's not. If other 'chemicals/drugs for the brain' like alchohol and ciggies are legal then weed finally will be too, sooner or later. Just give them a little bit more time. [Joint]

I watched this on CNBC the other night. Good shit. 4 parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nai8DPEg890&feature=PlayList&p=0702A989F370413E&index=0&playnext=1

[ May 02, 2009, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: WillJerk4Feet ]

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links