Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Impeach Barack Hussein Obama (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Impeach Barack Hussein Obama
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.obamaimpeachment.org/
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha!

"Rezko has been involved in fundraising for local Illinois Democratic and Republican politicians since the 1980s."

so really, if you're going to use the "guilt by association" angle, NO politician, republican OR democrat, should be allowed to remain in service if they are from illinois?

what a joke.

you honestly think that simply because obama's from illinois, where there was a corrupt fundraiser who dealt with republicans AND democrats, that he should be impeached?

where's the proof obama knew ANYTHING about ANY shady dealings by rezko? there is none. so this movement is demanding impeachment based solely on a fallacious rhetorical strategy - guilt by association. well, fuck, this rezko asshole was "associated" with half of washington.

[ January 09, 2009, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: Vanderfeet ]

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The constant refrain of Obama defenders is that he is being unfairly criticized because his problematic friends and acquaintances represent nothing more than “guilt by association.” Taken on a case by case basis, such a defense might ring true. But Obama’s problem is that he has so many friends and associates where “guilt by association” is the explanation given by his campaign that one begins to wonder when we can declare the candidate just plain “guilty” of using horrendous judgment and question whether his connection to some of these characters actually goes beyond innocence of wrongdoing."

Rick Moran - Right Wing Nuthouse

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a very provocative quotation, but it again suffers from yet another rhetorical fallacy: "appeal to ignorance". i.e., Moran is saying that because we don't know FOR SURE that Obama ISN'T guilty, that means he MUST be guilty. It's hardly an argument.

American politics are corrupt. American politicians, when they are not simply corrupt themselves, are usually at least surrounded by corruption. If you want to demonize ANYONE in American politics, choose "guilt by association" as your method and you will surely have much success! This is the culture, the system in which American politicians are forced to operate, regardless of their own personal integrity.

Point being, if you're going to start calling for a presidential impeachment, you'll need a lot more than that. Ya might be jumping the gun a bit.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Impeach EVERYONE alike..spare no one,{as long as WE the people get to run the Impeachment hearings and are able to throw the gavel down},it looks to be more of the same this time around I am afraid.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can't impeach him if he hasn't been sworn in yet. This is a little ridiculous....

No one was trying to impeach George W. Bush before he took office

Quoted from www.obamaimpeachment.org:

"The main Stream Media has done a poor job
of covering Senator Obama."

Whoever is behind this, good luck getting a following if you can't realize that mainstream is actually one word.

It's quite sad, Secondtimer, that you went against your original statement that you would respect the president no matter what. To want someone impeached before they take office is a gross sense of disrespect.

I think you'd have a much better case of impeaching George W. Bush than Obama anyday.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Impeaching means bring charges against in a court of law, do your homework my good friend. So there's no "throwing out" of anyone..just court precedings. Depends on what the charges are..let's hear Second Timer on why he should be "Impeached" if you will...

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will this crap ever end? I bet McCain is glad it's not him taking the "popshots".

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

http://lamecherry.blogspot.com/2008/08/proof-barack-obama-birth-certificate-is.html

http://bigheaddc.com/2008/03/28/larry-sinclair-claims-connection-to-murdered-gay-choirmaster-at-obamas-controversial-church/

http://bigheaddc.com/2008/03/13/sinclair-files-3-million-defamation-suit-involving-drug-allegations-against-obama/

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080315195030AAeu7aU

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/11/01/obamas-illegal-alien-aunt-is-a-deportation-fugitive-bush-administration-moves-to-protect-her/

"Can we Impeach Obama before he's Inaugurated?
It is impossible to believe BHO didn't get some form of "help" from this weasel they call a Governor! In typical Obama fashion, He's throwing him "under the Bus", just like his Racist Reverend Wright! Is this man supposed to be "Presidential"? He is a bigger skunk than most of US gave him credit! He's trashing His OWN Party! Can He be "recalled", or Impeached!??
1 month ago
Additional Details

1 month ago
Double Olly, I like the way you think.
To twits out there requesting "evidence", I'm a firm believer in "Common Sense"! Try it sometime, if you have ANY!
1 month ago
Obama was NOT doing the last job he had been givin. Therefore, he was not worthy of a "promotion". IF the "Electors" follow the Constitution, he won't have his un-worthy promotion. Let's see how badly Illinois/Chicago Politics has infected OUR system.
1 month ago
Kelly, Obama is just as dirty & un-worthy as the Governor. I'm pointing out his lack of character. He's like the "pot calling the kettle black" here!"
Yahoo Answer & Question Board

den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sore losers are such pussys, regardless of who you voted for this is the beauty of a democracy. If your a true American you'll support WHOEVER is our president and pray for the best! It truely angers me sometimes that I fought for the freedoms that you pussys hold dear. I'd love to put you pussys on the front lines of a war ridden area and IF you make it back, see if you act the same!!!!
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

so you supported george bush for 8 years? and "prayed for the best?"

get a clue

hey tough guy, i'm 6 foot tall, weigh 240, play racquetball 3 days a week, and ride my bike (outside or inside) 2 days a week. i hardly think if you were standing in front of me that you would call me a "pussy."

Arch-Mage
Board Regular
Member # 23167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch-Mage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is exactly why Conservatives are losing ground with a lot of people. Same old bitter, divisive, lopsided "holier-than-thou" politics. But when you've elevated the likes of Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter and Michelle Malkin to the status of gods, I suppose that's not surprising...
Posts: 18 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

"Losing ground?"

Rush & Ann Coulter are more popular now than they've ever been!

Lest I remind you sir, in the last 28 years, there has been a Republican President for 20 of those years.

Doesn't look much like "losing ground" to me...

vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

actually second timer, rush and ann coulter MAY be more popular now, but only amongst the religious right and social conservatives.

however, there is currently a consensus in the republican party that, if they are to see success in future elections, they will need to move away from the evangelist-pandering social conservative angle that seems to have taken over the republican party over the past decade or two. americans are sick of that crap, and even the republican party is coming around regarding that. if they are to succeed in the future, they need to move back to their fiscal conservative roots.

i think rush and coulter will be increasingly shunned by any republican who wants votes. face it, those two are simply out to "shock" and make a quick buck, while rallying the religious right and the particularly bigoted segments of the american population. thankfully, they'll be on their way out soon enough. americans have had enough of their poison.

--------------------
vf

Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

You mean "LIBERAL" americans have had enough of their poison?

You leftists kill me. Do you really want to stand behind the statement that Rush Limbaugh will be "on his way out soon?" Are you serious? Have you been that CNN'ed? That NBC'ed?

Rush has been going strong since 1988. That's 20 years. All of a sudden you libs seem to think everything or everyone you've ever hated is going to magically "go away" because the Messiah has put this false notion of unity in all of your pea-brains.

Sorry, ain't happenin. I'll bet ya anything on it!

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links