Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Impeach Barack Hussein Obama (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Impeach Barack Hussein Obama
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey second timer, by the way I DIDN'T vote for Bush but I did "pray" for the best even if I didn't agree with what he was doing. And by the way I'm also 6' tall at 220lbs and I'm a former Marine Corps Sniper so don't Play the pussy game buddy, I've killed more people than I'd like to admit, and you can't be a pussy to do that ok. And please don't think I'm saying I'm gonna kill you, its a political conversation not a war for Gods sake!!
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh and by the way I've called bigger guys than you a pussy and I'm not trying to be a tough guy, I know what I'M capable of and I know my limits. Besides I wasn't directing My comment at you specifically it was in general so stop being so emotional and calm the hell down!
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geeze, are you guys about done beating your chests trying to figure out who the alpha chimp is yet? [Laugh]

Carry on... [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fcgvp
Board Regular
Member # 14450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fcgvp         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never compared the US to a third world country. That's comparing apples and oranges. Relative to our economy over the years, yes it is run into the ground. You speak of homeowners, but you don't speak of record foreclosures. You speak of jobs, but you don't speak of the millions of Americans who have seen their income cut or frozen, as well as their assets sliced in half. The markets are in turmoil, and defaults on consumer debt is at record highs. Small business owners can not get working capital because banks have tightened credit criteria. When we rebound, and we will rebound, we will probably stronger and smarter. That being said, we should have never been in this position in the first place. I would just like Bush to acknowledge that the war was a bad move. It is what it is at this point, but don't blow smoke up my ass and tell me it was the right move. This administration is one of if not the worst this country has seen.
Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

I like the alpha chimp comment Ledaemon "lol". sorry about all that maddness guys, that just started getting silly! hopefully secondtimer will calm down and admit it was inmature and silly too, but as far as I'm concerned, my apologies.
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also thought the Alpha Chimp comment was priceless! My apologies as well.

I do, though, disagree completely with fcgvp's comment that this was the worst administration ever in our country. It's such an easy thing to say. It's so safe to spew that out. You would've never even thought about those words had it not been pounded into your ears/head by the liberal media and these twit actors/actresses, musicians, etc...

I believe the war in Iraq was the "ultimate humanitarian effort" on the part of the USA, by freeing thousands of tortured Iraqi's from that MONSTER Hussein. I will NEVER believe that it was the "wrong thing to do." I supported it then, I support it now. And I thank our brave military for their sacrifice.

Hal, the picture is awesome! Thanks for the laugh.

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Second Timer:

I believe the war in Iraq was the "ultimate humanitarian effort" on the part of the USA, by freeing thousands of tortured Iraqi's from that MONSTER Hussein. I will NEVER believe that it was the "wrong thing to do." I supported it then, I support it now. And I thank our brave military for their sacrifice.

I really have to disagree with the assessment as the "ultimate humanitarian effort." The original reason given for the invasion of Iraq was because we had intelligence telling us that Saddam had the "weapons of mass destruction" stashed all over Iraq and his scientists were in the process of developing nukes. Remember that Colin Powell was on the television showing us pictures of mobile units that had labs for working on chemical agents like Ricin to use against the US and our allies. It was only after WMD weren't found after we invaded Iraq that the agenda then turned into "Operation Iraqi Freedom" that it was determined figured we needed a really good reason for us to be there.

There's no argument with me that Saddam was a bad dude. However, remember not too long ago he was another administration's (Reagan) buddy that was supplied with weapons and intelligence during his little 8 year war with another one of our favorites, Iran back in the 80s. I'm pretty sure the reason no WMD were found back then was because I believe he had pretty much used up all the ones we gave him during Iraq's war with Iran all those years ago. He was just as evil back in those days when he was supported by our government. He just fit in better with OUR agenda at that time. That is until he decided to invade Kuwait back in '91.

-

So what is the real reason behind the invasion of Iraq? Bush and Co. really think that the world was going to see Iraq as a shining example of democracy working in the middle east after a special brand of nation building following its destruction? I didn't support the war in Iraq before the invasion. I'm still waiting for the real reason we are in Afghanistan to be completed as well. You know the Bin Laden dude's capture or confirmed kill.

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With all due respect LaDaemon these are all arguments plucked right off of CNN and NBC and all the other liberal news outlets. I've heard this tune over and over and over....and it's just so....exhaustingly liberal.

Let me ask you this. If Iraq is a contributing democracy with peace and happiness for most of it's citizens, then wasn't the whole endeavor a success?

Things change, just cuz we were once on Husseins side doesn't mean it's going to stay that way forever.

We will never agree I'm sure. Although you CNN'ers would never know it because they refuse to report anything good about Bush or his administration, I know one thing, Iraq is sure a whole lot better today than it was 5 years ago when the MONSTER Hussein was throwing his innocent citizens off buildings while they were blindfolded and handcuffed, when women couldn't walk the streets without wearing those stupid veils, when the Kurdish people were gassed/frozen for no other reason than to "test" his mustard gas. How on earth could you argue against the removal of one of the most EVIL people in the history of the world? For whatever reason? Who cares if there are no WMD's?

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Come on now, you think just because someone doesn't blindly follow where our governing party takes us automatically makes you liberal? I'm assuming you think I am unable to form my own opinion without having it spoon fed by a televised news media outlet broken down in small edible sound bytes.

Since you have bought into it that the purpose of the mission was to enrich the lives of the Iraqi people by ousting their former dictator and then creating the oasis of democracy in the desert of extremism then there is really nothing to change your frame of mind.

-

--------------------

Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

The only things that I believe need changing in this country are:

1. People get off their butts and go to work.
2. People live within their means and quit borrowing/spending money they DON'T HAVE.
3. Repeat 1 and 2.

Sure Bush has made some mistake just like every other president but ya know what? If you think the change we need in this country is to bail out the banks and auto industry, and to re-distribute the wealth, you are dead wrong. You Obambi lovers will see soon enough, this guys gonna fail LARGE. Until you hold people accountable for their actions/spending you will continue to see out-of-control financial irresponsibility from Americans. And Obambi held NOBODY accountable for anything in his Senate run (voting present over 90% of the time).

LaDaemon you can nail Bush on all his mistakes with your pictures. That's fine. It won't be long though before Obambi will have to answer for his failures.

fcgvp
Board Regular
Member # 14450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fcgvp         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't even have enough respect to address the man by his correct name. I find that disgusting and disrespectful. Anyone who really thinks the war in Iraq was a humanitarian effort needs to stop drinking the kool-aid and put the cup down. The reason we are bailing out large corporations is because for years they have operated with impunity, and conservatives have done everything within their power to make sure they continue to do so. Now that it has spiraled out of control, the repercussions would be catastrophic if certain companies failed. Should they let Wachovia fail and exhaust FDIC resources? Was the bailout signed off on by Liberals only? The easy answer is to say the media is feeding liberals their opinion, but yet you probably believe everything Rush says, and that's somehow different to you. I formulate my own opinions, and I'm not silly enough to believe the war was to save the citizens of Iraq. I also respect a man until he deserves not to be respected. I listened to Bush make up words and butcher sentences for 8 years and wondered how the hell someone who speaks like a foreigner just learning the english language could lead this country. I listened to Republican after Republican defend him, giving reason after reason for his ignorance. Now those same people disrespect a brilliant man before he even takes office. Say what you want about associations and experience, but you can't justifiably call him ignorant as you could Bush.
Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by Second Timer:

LaDaemon you can nail Bush on all his mistakes with your pictures. That's fine. It won't be long though before Obambi will have to answer for his failures.

Well then, can we at least wait until the man is sworn in as president and has a go at it before you call for his impeachment? I'm guessing Rush will now have another TV show for his ditto heads like he did during the 90s. You know the "America Held Hostage" bit where he did a countdown until the end of Clinton's term of office. [Laugh]

--------------------

Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

fcgvp:

Obama brilliant? [Laugh]

Sorry 'bout calling your boy names, but I've heard every name in the book for the last eight years for Bush. Why is it now something that is tragic or serious? You're a double-standard liberal. And please stop using the "kool-aid" crap, that's so overused. GET AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT ALREADY WILL YOU?

Advice: Quit your love affair with Obambi now and you won't be disappointed when he falls on his face. Why you're in love with the clown is beyond me. He's DONE NOTHING TO DESERVE LOVE OTHER THAN RUN AROUND WITH CRIMINALS AND AMERICA HATERS, but yet you still like the guy. WHY? Cuz the media told you to. Pathetic.

LaDaemon:
I kinda remember that bit, but could never stay up that late to watch his show (12:30am er somethin?).

As you can see I'm just sickened by Americas love affair with this guy. He's a pawn who's done nothing. Maybe you're right LaDaemon, I should give the guy a year or two. I just can't seem to get over the hump. Gosh, it will be a long four years for me (and prolly eight).

[Confused]

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was reading through and thinking something - what if Second Timer is actually Bill O' Reilly [Laugh]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links