Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Impeach Barack Hussein Obama (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Impeach Barack Hussein Obama
fcgvp
Board Regular
Member # 14450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fcgvp         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is about a black man being president of the United States. If guilt by association is the topic, Bush is one of the dirtiest presidents this country has seen. This is why this country will always be divided. We have a guy in Bush who has run this country into the ground, yet people want to focus on Obama. So now they will spend the next 3 years game planning to get him out of office as opposed to helping him clean this mess Bush created. You are an absolute joke!
Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe your country is "into the ground" but mine isn't. I'm doing fine. I suggest you stop watching the liberal media outlets and getting yourself all scared about fictitious, created drama and over-hyped scare tactics.

Hope & Change, Hope & Change, etc....that's all I've heard for the last two years. You really think this clown is going to change anything?

You my friend are a joke, as is anyone who voted for this clown.

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The thought of this Leftist hack having much of anything to do with economic development is positively stomach churning. Not 2 years ago, Sen. Obama was campaigning against discount stores opening up on the South Side of Chicago, in a sop to his union funders. Literally thousands of jobs fled the City, so that Sen. Obama could get more campaign contributions.
Now the same guy is telling us he knows how to provide jobs better than the market? Nuts. The man has never created a single productive job in his life. Obama knew how to collect enough donations to get elected. He should stop there and give these maniacal bailouts a rest."
JBP - John Powers from "Clive Crook's blog."

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

I'm snowed in today and off work so I've got plenty of time for your pitiful, liberal comments. Bring 'em on

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/d7ff9856-e191-11dd-afa0-0000779fd2ac.html?nclick_check=1

Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

http://www.moneyweek.com/news-and-charts/why-obama-could-give-us-more-of-the-same-14194.aspx
fcgvp
Board Regular
Member # 14450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fcgvp         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes, the state of the housing market is fictitious, as well as unemployment, gas prices also fictitious. Lehman Brothers didn't really collapse, and neither did Wamu, and Wachovia. How dare they make those things up. We have flourished under Republican leadership over the past 8 years, and here comes Obama to fuck it all up.
Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know it was funny, there was a guy working for the BHO campaign outside a local supermarket this past weekend selling buttons and whatnot. He was so excited for the 23rd of January..I said "Huh"? He said "Yah, aren't you gonna watch the inaugaration"?..I said "Dude, that happens on the 20th"...he said I didn't know what I was talking about..I just had to leave because clearly he's working with the party and doesn't even know when his candidate is getting sworn in..pretty sad..some people need to get a clue.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Gas prices are awesome you twit! I've been paying 1.60 for four months! And since when is 7.2% unemployment a bad thing? That means 92.8% of Americans are WORKING. Leham, Wamu & Wachovia all happened under BARNEY FRANKS WATCH!

Get educated you twit

Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Yeah, keep watchin CNN and NBC and Rachael Maddow and Keith Olberman fgcvp....Keep worrying and complaining too! That's the American way! Sit back and bitch about everything that you CANT FIX. That's the American way! Worry yourself into a heart attack! That's also the American way!

Meanwhile, my economy is fine! Just live within your means and for the most part you should be good!

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's try to keep it sorta civilized here..don't want to see anyone booted because their political beliefs. Agree to disagree sometimes is the best way..blame all the naivity on the Mainstream news for dumbing down everyone, it's not always the people's fault this time..stay in the "know" and you will be fine.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fcgvp
Board Regular
Member # 14450

What does him having the date wrong have to do with anything? He probably has never been into politics, and finally has been motivated to do so. Is that a bad thing? If you are talking about getting a clue, you may want to look at our current President and the fact that he probably talks on a sixth grade level. Bottom line is you have a new President, like it or not. You can either back him or bash him. You have every right to do either. I am not a liberal believe it or not. I have some views that fall towards the liberal side and some that fall towards the conservative side, and many of you probably do as well. Reality is both sides have an agenda, and right now I do not want four more years of big business running this economy into the ground. I passed by Ken Lay at least twice a week for 4 years, as he ruined lives without a care in the world. I watched AIG and Lehman Bros. destroy the housing market. These companies operated with impunity as they made money hand and fist without thought of the repercussions. Obama may not be the answer, but he damn sure is the lesser of evils.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

But why choose ANY evil? That is where I am confused here. Obama did receive contributions from Fannie/Freddie like it or not and he did vote for bailout #1 and now stimulus #2..if that isn't "4 more years of Big Business" I don't know what is. He has no clue on how to fix this economy..none! Neither did McCain since he also was part of the Keating group and ALSO voted for the Robbery of America through bailout #1 as well. Screw these people!

--------------------
 -

footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fcgvp:
What does him having the date wrong have to do with anything? He probably has never been into politics, and finally has been motivated to do so. Is that a bad thing? If you are talking about getting a clue, you may want to look at our current President and the fact that he probably talks on a sixth grade level. Bottom line is you have a new President, like it or not. You can either back him or bash him. You have every right to do either. I am not a liberal believe it or not. I have some views that fall towards the liberal side and some that fall towards the conservative side, and many of you probably do as well. Reality is both sides have an agenda, and right now I do not want four more years of big business running this economy into the ground. I passed by Ken Lay at least twice a week for 4 years, as he ruined lives without a care in the world. I watched AIG and Lehman Bros. destroy the housing market. These companies operated with impunity as they made money hand and fist without thought of the repercussions. Obama may not be the answer, but he damn sure is the lesser of evils.

Right on! Seriously... If anything, The Bush administration should be examined. For we have seen the last 4 years of this administration.

Bush and Cheney have shown innumerable impeachable offenses. But I guess that's now "spilled milk". Obama is now left with a gigantic mess to clean up. Question is- Are we going to work towards solutions or bitch about it?

Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE] Maybe your country is "into the ground" but mine isn't. I'm doing fine. I suggest you stop watching the liberal media outlets and getting yourself all scared about fictitious, created drama and over-hyped scare tactics. /QUOTE]

I agree. Although we have fallen under some hard economic times I hardly call the United States run into the ground. Over 92% of the country is employed, most people still own homes, most families have a car (or two), we have grocery stores filled with food (and people buying it), most people own televisions too big for their homes....etc.

Tell someone in Darfur where hundreds of thousands are dead from genocide that your life is so rough. Tell a person in Zimbabwa where thousands have now died from cholera about how our medical system is falling apart. Tell someone in North Korea how your civil liberties are being trampled by this administration. Tell someone in Myanmar about how our government does nothing to prevent casualties from natural disasters.

While I agree that there are definitely problems, I disagree with the fact that our country is somehow "run into the ground". The problem with most of this country is that we do not appreciate what we have.

Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Lambskin: Don't forget, of that 92% maybe 35% actually OWN those homes and those Escalades and Big Screen TV's they have are consumed off credit cards or more loans..it's a fake wealth that will have the plug pulled soon. Gotta love that mighty Dolla!

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links