Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Poll - mistake having voted for Obama? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Poll - mistake having voted for Obama?
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, it looks like he accomplished his biggest goal in less than half of his first term.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It didn't take this long to accomplish his biggest goal. To break the US.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank Goodness the states have the final say so..to court they shall go.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18382 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I clearly laid out the facts in my first post with regards to Obama's deficit numbers and they are fact and indisputable. Quit with the Bush got us in a mess bullshit! I didn't much like some things he did, however, Bush didn't cause the current mess (hint: read my damn post). When people stand up in November then you will see change you can believe in!
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't matter who the presidents is...THEY ALL WORK FOR THE SAME BOSS!...It's not about Democrats or Republicans...It is however about BIG BUSINESS(Corporations/Lobbyist) and what their true agenda is...It's funny how they(FAKE ASS POLITICIANS) would have us(citizens) think that they have our best interest at heart when they make policy...Bush fucked up REALLY BAD.. OBAMA will do worse and WE ALL WILL SUFER...The only people who won't SUFER is BOG BUSINESS...We need a party that is truly for THE PEOPLE...It will never happen because YOUR LEADERS AND PARTIES are designed to make you THINK that they are fighting on your behalf...And we fall for it...Now we have the SCOTUS(not exactly sure what this acronym means but) rules...This means that BIG BUSINESS is now going to run for offices under this rule...How can we, THE PEOPLE, fight that of we are stuck in the OLD ASS US AGAINST THEM MENTALITY...How can a citizen win against a CORPORATION...We can't!...And BIG CORPORATIONS KNOW THIS...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on man...BUSH WAS TERRIBLE...I don't think that we can compare the 2 and say Bush WASN'T THAT BAD...the problems were created for us to beg for they solution that they want us to have...It's funny how we think of Bush and Obama as adversaries and we take sides...WHEN IN ACTUALITY THEY ARE SOMEWHERE HAVING A BEER TOGETHER...While laughing at the citizens(slaves)..All while PURPOSELY STRIPPING AWAY OUR LIBERTIES....Bush nor Obama gives a shit about us...WHITE OR BLACK...HOW BIG AND POWERFUL IS YOUR CORPORATION...That's all that they care about...WAKE UP AMERICA...PLEASE WAKE UP!
quote:
Originally posted by Spruce314:
Or quite possibly before its all said and done that Bush wasn't such a bad president after all.

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what I can't figure out? Why the hell we have a political forum on a foot fetish website in the first place! Look here, I tried to explain it, nobody reads it or understands it so the hell with it. We are fucked for now. Go to the polls in November and replace these barnicle men and women we have in congress so we can stop the madness involved in spending and get jobs back in control. Jobs and National security is the issue, nothing else! BTW, you want to know why health costs are bad, same reason education is, its called illegal aliens folks. If we had just controlled the border when it counted, 30 years ago, we would not be having some of the issues we do now! That is a fact.
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

One other note before I let this go. Just who the hell do you people think creates all the jobs? Guess what, it is not the guy with no money! If you want to create jobs and encourage consumer spending you must provide incentives to the people who create the jobs in the first place. Guess what folks, that means keep taxes low and keep the fucking government out of the economy. Let business fail when they fuck up and guess what? some other business will replace it. Jee wizz people wake the hell up and check out the facts, quit believing the bullshit you see in the mainstream media and go to the gov sites and check the damn facts please. I'm not that impressed with Bush and certainly not Obama. Revenues to the fed rose at historic rates under Bush, you know why? Tax cuts, thats why. When business owners create jobs, people get put to work and guess what? AHHHH, they pay taxes to the fed!! When you don't control federal spending those boosts in revenue don't make headlines do they? Guess who was spending that money? Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and their band of merry marauders since 2006! Fuckers have not done anything right for the last 4 years. You must vote in November to replace these idiots!! Doesn't make much of a difference who the President is (example in Clinton). We must put new blood in congress (not lawyers, not the same lame individuals) and seek term limits on congressional positions. Enough bullshit, lets take our country back from these idiots!
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I share your profound frustration, chaz36, I keep trying to explain the very simple truths of Economics 101 and I often feel as though I am talking to a wall.

There's an old saying that "you can't reason someone out of a position that they haven't been reasoned into". Liberalism just isn't reasonable, it's all about "feeling" and "compassion" and, that hideous Marxist phrase, "social justice"; somehow these people seem to genuinely believe that the government knows better how to run their lives and spend their money than they do.

Conservatives really missed an opportunity over that criminal Health Care Bill; they should simply kept hammering home that it is going to be administered by the IRS. Do people love the annual tax-time so much that they want the IRS to be involved in their lives every damn day?

As a number of touchy-feely Obama voters of my acquaintance begin to comprehend this they are slowly coming to the conclusion that they have been duped. I, too, encourage people to vote this November and fire the criminals who have bankrupted our country.

Just a final note: though Bush may have had his fiscal faults, Obama (in slightly more than a year) is four times as bad; he has quadrupled our national debt!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crickets from the Democrat camp at Wu's...lol Even my roomates are fed up and scared at what "hope and change" has become and they loved Obama.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18382 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geez. Look, just ride it out like we had to with (not so bad) Bush in office for 8 years. It will all change eventually, as it is cyclical just like everything else. Eventually, Republicans/Conservatives will be back in control and you can go back to thinking everything's OK with the world again But for now...........

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Let me be even clearer on this. It is the idea that we should "ride it out" that is the problem. Some people watch things happen, some people make things happen and some people wonder what the fuck happened! Which one are you? Toetapper made a clear and execellent point above, quote: "somehow these people seem to genuinely believe that the government knows better how to run their lives and spend their money than they do." Do they? I think not, the only thing the government has run well is the USPS. Ride it out isn't the answer. Every United States citizen should get involved, educate themself on the constitution and the legislation involved in government affairs and apply what they understand to the issues and judge for themselves where they stand. .
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spare me. So if US citizens get involved, educate themselves on the constitution, etc., etc., then they would/should arrive at the same conclusions as you?? I hate to disappoint you. You and Toetapper can continue to pat yourselves on the back about your analysis and figures (that basically exonerate an 8 YEAR Bush administration of any current problems with our economy, hmmmm), but at the end of the day, Obama is at the helm and the Dems have control. Why? 'Cause it's a democracy, and the people have spoken. I didn't like the direction Bush/Cheney were leading our country, and enough people felt the same way when it came time to vote. In the meantime, I had to "ride it out" whether I was watching things happen, making things happen, whatever. If enough people feel the way you do in November and 2012, then you'll get your wish. We'll see.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Everything is Bush's fault..even that flat tire on your car or the the puddle you stepped in..LOL! So Obamma gets a free pass til 2012?2016? when does he ever become accountable for anything..ever?

--------------------
 -

the_foot_fetishist
Loyal Member
Member # 30029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_foot_fetishist   Email the_foot_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Everything is Bush's fault..even that flat tire on your car or the the puddle you stepped in..LOL! So Obamma gets a free pass til 2012?2016? when does he ever become accountable for anything..ever?

You're right. That flat tire WAS his fault. So was hurricane Katrina. The Superdome in New Orleans is the only stadium that the Republicans know how to fill up.

That earthquake in Chile? Yep, Bush was behind it. While you guys complain for no reason, I'm going to go out and fuck Ann Coulter. She'll turn into a liberal in a snap of a finger.

Posts: 60 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links