Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Palin is an idiot (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Palin is an idiot
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"a 15 pound retard baby" - WOW.

and you're an "all pro poster"?

what's wrong with "fat, balding conservative males"?

i guess "fat, balding LIBERAL males" are more your preference?

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no way she has a looser vag than that ugly octomom bitch

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They see me trollin', they hatin'....

Haha. Oh sorry ucflyeah, I AM more leaning to the conservative side, just not so extreme. At least keyfeet had a sense of humor. Oh yeah, forgot about the octomom... YIKES.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't matter that Sarah Plain isn't the Brightest bulb in the bunch...George BUSH is still the biggest idiot that I have ever seen win the presidency...And Obama is very intelligent and things are still going to get worse...IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO THE PRESIDENTS ARE...THEY SERVE THE SAME MASTER....NOT THE PEOPLE...Once we learn that Republicans and Democrats are both like football teams..They give you as an American citizen a TEAM TO CHEER FOR...But in the end they all have to answer to THE SAME BOSS...And whatever he wants, HE WILL GET...REGARDLESS...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again, Palin is one of the brightest bulbs in the church, again, you cannot run a state successfully like she did and not be pretty bright. Not a fan of hers, just stating the facts. You don't like her and that is fine. Stop the nonsense, she isn't stupid, nor idiotic. Bush is no idiot either! You are correct to a point about presidents, however they do set some tone on the national scene. Agree that Obama is intelligent, wish he would take his intelligence and channel into cutting taxes to create incentives for business to create jobs, stay the hell out of the markets (they run well without the government interference, take care of our borders and stop fucking running around the planet being weak on national defense! Make sure to vote in November to remove the barnicles in congress, then we will get this country going in a prosperous and successful direction.
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah.....OK?......LOL
quote:
Originally posted by chaz36:
Again, Palin is one of the brightest bulbs in the church, again, you cannot run a state successfully like she did and not be pretty bright. Not a fan of hers, just stating the facts. You don't like her and that is fine. Stop the nonsense, she isn't stupid, nor idiotic. Bush is no idiot either! You are correct to a point about presidents, however they do set some tone on the national scene. Agree that Obama is intelligent, wish he would take his intelligence and channel into cutting taxes to create incentives for business to create jobs, stay the hell out of the markets (they run well without the government interference, take care of our borders and stop fucking running around the planet being weak on national defense! Make sure to vote in November to remove the barnicles in congress, then we will get this country going in a prosperous and successful direction.

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though FOX has gone even more extreme right, can you believe there are people who think it's not right-wing enough? The insane Debbie Schlussel is one and her brain damaged minions all agree. Mind you, it has nothing to do with them not wanting her as a commentator any more.

Does it?

I watch FOX for a laugh. Beck & Hannity are hilarious.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
November will be the shot heard around the world..so to speak. Even still we need a third party that actually is and of the People and do exactly what Chaz mentioned. If you don't agree to those ideas, check yourself for brain damage.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Palin is one of the brightest bulbs in the CHURCH" hahhaa I think that says it all right there

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that reading and learning do not mean someone is smart, but when did it become fact on the right that smart = not having read and learned stuff? In my opinion someone who doesnt read, isnt interested in learning and informing themselves on all kinds of things has no business whatsoever leading a state let alone a country.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coqui78
Board Regular
Member # 9702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coqui78     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sarah Palin is a genius, like Paris Hilton. Before you laugh let me explain. Paris Hilton has no talents, she's can't sing and she can't act worth a shit, she is really not even all that attractive, she has done absolutely nothing to deserve fame and fortune other than star in a very very shitty sex tape. And yet now she has more money that she has earned herself than what she was supposed to inherit from the Hilton empire doing nothing but publicizing herself. Sarah Palin is exactly the same, she is utterly unelectable, her views are moronic and simplistic, she can't give an interview without sounding like a complete moron. And yet she is making millions upon millions of dollars for herself and for the Republican party from the 20% of the population that think she's the best thing ever. That's pure genius, at some point she had to tell herself "i'm never going to win any kind of election so might as well quit now and milk this idiots for all they are worth". Someone with political aspirations does not quit the only office they were ever elected too, but someone ready to milk their 15 mins of fame for all they can does.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess you're a Gingrich man!?
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coqui78
Board Regular
Member # 9702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coqui78     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not quite.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runamokman
Board Regular
Member # 33599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runamokman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's really a shame that most of you are uniformed libtards. Anyone who has INTELLIGENT ideas about smaller government scares the bejesus out of you. "The government that governs least, governs best" Thomas Jefferson. Get it yet?
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by runamokman:
It's really a shame that most of you are uniformed libtards. Anyone who has INTELLIGENT ideas about smaller government scares the bejesus out of you. "The government that governs least, governs best" Thomas Jefferson. Get it yet?

Spoken like a true Tea Partier.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links