Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Palin is an idiot (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Palin is an idiot
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The entire sum of zero is ZERO...lol what don't you get bro? I could easily put an Ad Hominem about Communism here but it wouldn't make you understand it any better lol.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I mean even if the world (though I assume you are specifically talking about America) was all fixed and all the people we thought were voted in were just chosen by Big Brother or whoever, then voting is that one, small voice short of starting a revolution (which I assume you aren't planning), that lets them know what will at an ABSOLUTE MINIMUM keep us happy.

Or you can be silent and never let anyone official know your views.

The basic message I am trying to convey is whether there is a fixing or not, your one small chance of letting them know your views is pissed away by not voting. I accept you may believe the ballot box is the equivalent of a bin, but there is a chance.

I don't know how you explain how Bush Jr got in power the first time around, despite not actually getting the "fixed" votes, but there ya go...I look at evidence over emotions I suppose.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see your point, but still it's an ego massage to think they count for something. I highly doubt presidential races ballots are counted, stuff regionally they are because the worlds' fate doesn't lay upon weather or not the local waterworks gets a new VP.

W got in the first time because he was supposed to, and the whole Gore Vs. Bush recount was just a Dog and Pony show to make people think it really mattered that W won by a few hundred votes or whatever it was. These people are professionals and reading the populus and gauging the sentiment and quelling the uprisings. If things get any worse I could see Egypt happening in D.C., but only when things get really bad because Americans are generally lazy and naive.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links