Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Palin is an idiot (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Palin is an idiot
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what's wrong with a smaller less intrusive gov't? what's wrong with getting the country out of debt? that is the Tea Party premise..we can do without the name calling for sure.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18314 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
why is she an idot? i may not agree with her views, but i dont think shes an idiot.

I Agree! I don't thinks she's an idiot. And I don't care what anyone thinks. I ONLY care that's she's HOTTTTT as Hell. So if anyone has pix of her Legs, FEET........Plzzzz Post [Smile]
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
what's wrong with a smaller less intrusive gov't? what's wrong with getting the country out of debt? that is the Tea Party premise..we can do without the name calling for sure.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that be considered "embracing" the left/right paradigm?
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that be considered "embracing" the left/right paradigm?

How so? A, The Tea Party is neither left or right. B, keeping gov't out of your business and pocket should be a Freedom we all should aspire to keep. C, The debt is almost beyond fixing at this point..it should be everyone's concern. Nothing in that post "embraces" left/right paradigm..

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18314 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
A, The Tea Party is neither left or right.

I just did a quick check on Google, and it appears you are correct. My bad, sir.

OK, you got me twice, so now I've learned my lesson. Don't argue politics with wrinklesguy. [Laugh]

Edited too quickly...should have left in that I agree with keeping the gov't off one's back (most of the time, at least; there are exceptions to every rule) and that the debt is a huge problem.

[ December 16, 2010, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: combine_hunter ]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Not really trying to argue, just stating the facts and trying to inform as many as I can. The mainstream media has drugged the mass's minds into believing this paradigm that is splitting our country in half. Knowledge=Power

--------------------
 -

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
"Palin is one of the brightest bulbs in the CHURCH" hahhaa I think that says it all right there

I like this [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

quote:
Not really trying to argue, just stating the facts and trying to inform as many as I can.

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I don't really pay attention to the mainstream media, though.

SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two things:

1] Whoever says that the Tea Party is not right wing is just full of shit; indeed, it is extreme right wing.

2] Any one who says that Sarah Palin did a good job running Alaska is just full of shit. She quit halfway through one term amidst numerous scandals.

Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonkyeknod1
Loyal Member
Member # 25271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bonkyeknod1   Email bonkyeknod1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you yankees really get into your politics dont'cha?
Posts: 90 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Yeah for those who think they actually make a difference by their opinions and voting card lol!

--------------------
 -

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bonkyeknod1:
you yankees really get into your politics dont'cha?

Lol I don't think it's just an American thing...politics affect everything from the price of a loaf of bread to your pension to the declaring of wars to...

Just the way it is.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Yeah for those who think they actually make a difference by their opinions and voting card lol!

There's more of a chance than those who don't though, isn't there?

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:

No sadly there isn't, and that is the thinking that has kept the masses in their safe-bubble like sphere of naivity. The few at the top of the pyramid pick the "puppet" or president or leader of each country {they own}, not the people. Hasn't been chosen by the people in 5+ decades.

--------------------
 -

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
quote:

No sadly there isn't, and that is the thinking that has kept the masses in their safe-bubble like sphere of naivity. The few at the top of the pyramid pick the "puppet" or president or leader of each country {they own}, not the people. Hasn't been chosen by the people in 5+ decades.
Whether it's fixed or they all answer to the same boss or whatever, doing something is less futile than doing nothing. That's just a fact of life.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links