Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Favourite Movies (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Favourite Movies
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ramsfan:
Do you remeber when the arcades had the Pacman game in a glass dome?

Glass dome? I'm not sure I know what you're referring to. I've seen plenty of upright & cocktail versions of the Pac-Man cabinet in my day, but none encased in bubbles. hehe

[Smile]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I was referring to the cocktail version. [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Movies:

Die Hard 1
The Exorcist (and I thought EX 3 was good too)
Scarface
Gladiator
Saving Private Ryan
The Warrior's
Sid and Nancy
Godfather's 1 & 2
Goodfella's (so classic)
Outlaw Josey Wales

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
face_pedestal
Major Player
Member # 3194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for face_pedestal   Email face_pedestal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you can probably tell, I like horror movies. Not all of these are horror, but most are. Here's my favorite movies in no particular order:

The Exorcist
The Amytiville Horror
The Gates Of Hell
The Beyond
Trick Or Treat
The Gate
Gummo
The Irrefutable Truth About Demons
The Ring
Blair Witch 1 & 2
The Lord Of The Rings trilogy

--------------------
WhiteMalesAnonymous.com - A survival guide for white males living in the U.S.

Posts: 105 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caligula
Major Player
Member # 3468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caligula   Email caligula   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
indecent proposal
leaving las vegas
any given sunday
evil dead
excalibur
caligula
the shining
cannibal holocaust
dracula(coppola)
re animator
full metal jacket
die hard
the godfather
scarface
city of angels
when a man loves a woomen
ghost
disclosure
dying young

favorite actors
al pacino
nicolas cage
demi moore
meg ryan

--------------------
my name is caius caesar germanicus but you can simply call me CALIGULA

Posts: 159 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a few favorite movies but I can't believe nobody has mentioned "Man On Fire". That is one kick ass movie. Great storyline excellent cinematography, well directed, and Denzel Washington kicked ass. The end of this movie made me cry and I'm not a kinda guy to get all emotional and shit.

If there was one movie out there that you absolutely had to watch Man On Fire is differently the movie to watch.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sindee
Board Regular
Member # 3229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sindee   Author's Homepage   Email Sindee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ChargeR:
I have a few favorite movies but I can't believe nobody has mentioned "Man On Fire". That is one kick ass movie. Great storyline excellent cinematography, well directed, and Denzel Washington kicked ass. The end of this movie made me cry and I'm not a kinda guy to get all emotional and shit.

If there was one movie out there that you absolutely had to watch Man On Fire is differently the movie to watch.

I have to say that I agree with you on that one! Man On Fire was an absolute knock-out !! Come to think of it... I can't remember the last Denzel movie that was bad . We just watched Manchurian Candidate a couple weeks ago, and that was another good one... without all the sappy crying and sad endings! [Wink] Another one that was good was Out of Time... (I think that's what it was called..) that's the one where he's a cop who is framed for murder. All in all, I would have to say that Denzel is one kick-ass actor!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Co-creator and bedmate of TNTeasefeet.com!

Posts: 44 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
American History X
American Splendor
2001: A Space Odyssey
Easy Rider
Dr. Strangelove
School Daze
Blow-Up

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...tough one, there are so many. OK, in no particular order, and surely leaving out a few dozen:

Jaws
Shaun of the Dead (if you haven't seen it, do.)
Clerks (all things Kevin Smith actually)
Dogma
The Green Mile
The Adventures of Robin Hood (Errol Flynn)
Dances With Wolves
The Quiet Man (Classic, sexy, hilarious)
The Princess Bride
Pulp Fiction
Reservior Dogs
Kill Bill vols. 1 & 2
LOTR Trilogy (extended DVD versions)
Scent of a Woman (this's about Sasha's feet right?)
The Fifth Element (mmmm Mila Jovovich)
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Tombstone
Highlander (There can be only one, the first one)
JFK (BIG conspiracy buff)
Beautiful Girls (Not well known, but marvelous)
The Shawshank Redemption
The Matrix (ignoring both sequels)
The Commitments
Star Trek 2 - The Wrath of Kahn
Superman (Chris Reeve...puts a lump in my throat)
Goodfellas
X-Men 1 & 2
Notting Hill
East of Eden (James Dean's finest hour)
On the Waterfront (c'mon...Brando. 'nuff said.)
The Godfather 1 & 2

And the list goes on....
Now, if you were to ask about all time favorite television series.....

[ February 13, 2005, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: IAmSpartachris ]

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2feetseekr
Loyal Member
Member # 3532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2feetseekr   Email 2feetseekr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Once Upon A Time In The West" .If you like westerns, see it. Sergio Leone is great as a director, Henry Fonda is stone cold as the bad guy. The '70s camp/horror film "The Car" scared the crap out of me as a kid-still gives me the willies. "The Usual Suspects"-"give me the keys you fucking cocksucker!"

--------------------
"I got a black belt...with a .45 in it"-Fred G. Sanford

Posts: 71 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The wife and I think Speed 2 is the best movie ever made.,,Just jokin. We just like it because about 25 minutes in, Sandra Bullock shows some hot-ass bare feet, and she is very dam nice on the eyes
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
favorite movies are
nightmare on elm street
star wars trilogy
halloween
polar express
back to the future series
summer rental
one crazy summer
midway
pearl harbor
platoon
hamburger hill
ww2 chronicles

Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In no particular order:

Good Fellas
Grand Prix
American Graffiti
The Lord of the Rings
The Usual Suspects
Sea Biscuit
Oceans 11
Bullitt
The Getaway (Steve McQueen)
A Few Good Men
A Time to Kill
The Silence of the Lambs
Heat
The Bourne Identity
The Bourne Supremacy
Dr. Strangelove

Too many others to list here. I'm a movie fanatic.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are my favorite films of all time in no particular order...

The Professional
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Star Wars IV: A New Hope
Forrest Gump
Pearl Harbor
Lethal Weapon 2
Batman (1989)
X2: X-Men United
Spider-Man
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Training Day (Denzel's Oscar winning performance)
Die Another Day
The Matrix (the remaining 2 sux arse)
Independence Day
Mars Attacks!
Forrest Gump
A Perfect World
Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2
Ali
Ray
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Ghostbusters
Mission: Impossible 2
and Wild Things

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Troy
Cellular
Anchorman
Saw
Pirate's of the Caribbean
Jay & Silent Bob strike back
Saving Private Ryan

so many more i just burn dvd's!!

Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links