Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Favourite Movies (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Favourite Movies
KBH-DK
Member # 3859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KBH-DK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I know its not a film, but I consider Band Of Brothers, as the damn best thing that I've ever seen!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Four Rooms

The Last Supper

Any Austin Powers film

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Day the earth stood still
Near dark
Dumb & dumber

(what can I say? That scene of the guy on the pot, makes me roll on the floor everytime! LoL)

Treasure planet

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by Ramsfan:
I watched the Shining today. Still one of the best!

My all-time favorite. I was only 6 when it originally opened in theaters, but I've been fortunate enough to have taken advantage of two opportunities since then to see it on the big screen at special showings both here in the city and upstate. It's a masterpiece.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

P.S. - All work and no play makes Calico Jack a dull boy.

I saw it in the theaters when it first came out. My mom took me to see it when I was 12 and it scared the living shit out of me then! I remember getting nervous around showertime for about a year after that! [Laugh] I still enjoy watching it today and my own kiddo now refers to it as the "mean daddy movie." [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of mine in no order whatsoever:

Schindler's List
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
The Shining
Animal House
Young Frankenstein
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Original Star Wars Trilogy
The Exorcist
Sling Blade (mmmmm hmmmm...)
Saving Private Ryan
Braveheart
Platoon
Full Metal Jacket ("The best thing about you ran down your mamma's butt crack and ended up as a brown stain on the matress!")
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Magnificent Seven
Forrest Gump

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
I remember getting nervous around showertime for about a year after that! [Laugh]

Nervous? I used to look forward to showertime after seeing that one! I kept hoping to find a sexy naked gal waiting to greet me with an embrace when I'd go to pull the shower sheet back. Hell, even if she'd transformed into the old decrepit lady, it still would've been more action than I was getting at 6. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peewee
Loyal Member
Member # 2274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peewee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fight club
requiem for a dream
fear and loathing in las vegas
eternal sunshine of the spotlessmind
kids
garden state
a clockwork orange
the basketball diaries
twist
sugar
the motorcycle diaries
american history x
trainspotting

Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favourite movie ever: 2001 (from Kubrik)
[just check out my avatar]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links