Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What's in your CD player? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What's in your CD player?
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Led Zeppelin is great! [Thumbs Up] [Woot]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok.I'm going to dust off a few of my old SLAYER CD's..... I think I have most of them......What Slayer CD do you METAL HEAD suggest I dust off????

Oh yea..my other choice for the week is...Drum Roll please...The very first LOVE and ROCKETS CD..anybody remember those guys.......? Hint.The big hit was.I"M alive..."Don't know what color your eyes are baby,but your hair is long and brown" My favorite verse from that song.....

opppps forgot my other CD for this week....One of my all time favorite CD's.The CULT.....LOVE..This CD kicks ASS!!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
Ok.I'm going to dust off a few of my old SLAYER CD's..... I think I have most of them......What Slayer CD do you METAL HEAD suggest I dust off????

My vote goes to none other than their 1986 thrash metal masterpiece, Reign In Blood. Sure it's the cliché choice, but it's just so damn good! hehe

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sushiman
Major Player
Member # 2899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sushiman   Email sushiman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Various Morphine discs ...Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers from the early 60's ...Miles Davis' Kind of Blue ...

--------------------
Pedilingo Ergo Sum ( I lick feet therefore I exist )

Posts: 190 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footman9 & Sushiman: If you like jazz, have you ever sat down and listened to any of Pat Metheny's records? or Jaco Pastorius? ..otherwise i have a XM radio going flipping channels all day..i play bass guitar so i'm into everything.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I was always kinda' partial to "Seasons in the Abyss". [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CD's that are rotating in my CD player are:

Mos Def- Black on Both Sides
Def Leppard- The Vault
Metallica- Ride the Lightning
Blackalicious- NIA
Talib Kweli- Quality
Outkast- ATLiens

I am one of the few true underground rap/80's rock fanatics...

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fanatic66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right now I'm listening to "Flogging Molly; Within a Mile of Home". Afterwards, I'm gonna put a "Dubliners" cd in the player. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of us "classic rockers" around here it seems. Currently in my CD player in the car is Black Sabbath Vol. IV.

Zeppelin and Floyd are a couple of my favorite bands too!!!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
M.A.V.E.R.I.C.K.
Loyal Member
Member # 2729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for M.A.V.E.R.I.C.K.   Email M.A.V.E.R.I.C.K.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What's in your CD player?
What's in my what-player!!??

CD-players are so 1997

We're almost in 2005, we got MP3 players now!

mystik,
What underground rap do you listen to? Get Soulseek, it's heaven for an underground rap fanatic.

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
M.A.V.E.R.I.C.K.
Loyal Member
Member # 2729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for M.A.V.E.R.I.C.K.   Email M.A.V.E.R.I.C.K.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys listen to stuff I've never even heard of.

Here are some artists I listen to:
Jagged Edge - Soulchild Musiq - The Roots - Run DMC - Immortal Technique - U2 - The Prodigy - Talib Kweli - Nas - Twista - Miles Davis - Marvin Gaye - Cold Play

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
face_pedestal
Major Player
Member # 3194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for face_pedestal   Email face_pedestal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
[QB] Ok.I'm going to dust off a few of my old SLAYER CD's..... I think I have most of them......What Slayer CD do you METAL HEAD suggest I dust off????

I like Show No Mercy and Hell Awaits best.

You mentioned you like Love and Rockets, I also like some goth type stuff too. Sisters of Mercy, and Fields of the Nefelim are really good.

As for what I'm listening to at the moment though, is a band called I.C.E.

--------------------
WhiteMalesAnonymous.com - A survival guide for white males living in the U.S.

Posts: 105 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are in a regular rotation

Ozzy - Tribute

Edguy - Hellfire Club (The song "Lavatory Love Machine" rocks!)

Guns N Roses - Live (83 - 97 or whatever the fuck its called)

ACDC - Ballbreaker

Black Label Society - Sonic Brew

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I am the definition of diversity. I regularly listen to everything from Mozart to NIN with a little Rolling Stones, Alan Jackson, Alice in Chains, and Outkast in between. If I had to pick a favorite type of music, however, I think it would be Seattle grunge.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PKHT_Jim
Board Regular
Member # 3211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PKHT_Jim   Author's Homepage   Email PKHT_Jim   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lamb of God - Ashes of the Wake

Atreyu - The Curse

Metallica - ReLoad( stragely I only like their 90's hits)

Anything Symphony X

Dance Dance Revolution mixes. Heh.

Those who know KROCK knows that it's the "good music alternative"... so I have been deprived of good music. I guess i'm a non-pop rock fan. Anything anyone would think would be good for my preferences of music?

Posts: 6 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links