Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What's in your CD player? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What's in your CD player?
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since you like Symphony X and some of the heavier shit I'd say check out the following:

Iced Earth - Something Wicked This Way Comes
Edguy - Hellfire Club
Avantasia - Metal Opera (Vol. 1 and 2)
Dream Evil - Book Of Heavy Metal
Yngwie Malmsteen - Trilogy Suite and Facing The Animal
Megadeth - Youthanasia
Helloween - Walls Of Jericho, Master Of The Rings, Keeper of The Seven Keys Pt 1 (and pt 2), The Dark Ride
Black Label Society - 1919 Eternal, Sonic Brew, Alcohol Fueled Brew-tality, Blessed Hellride, Stronger Than Death
Shadows Fall - Whatever the new cd is...
Nocturnal Rites - New World Messiah

Shit... I'm sure I'll think of more later

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been starting to like Shadows Fall more and more.

My lineup today while I work is:

Metallica- Live Shit Mexico City (disc 3)

Cheap Trick - Silver

ZZ Top- Greatest Hits One

Misfit's - 1950's Project

A little diversity for the day!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
Lots of us "classic rockers" around here it seems. Currently in my CD player in the car is Black Sabbath Vol. IV.

Zeppelin and Floyd are a couple of my favorite bands too!!!

Classic rock is the only thing I listen to. Pink Floyd is the best! [Thumbs Up] [Smile] [Woot]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xno
Board Regular
Member # 3702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xno   Email xno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fu Manchu "Go For It...LIVE"
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm an ecclectic listener, I could put in The Cramps, or Vivaldi, or Wagner, or some live Grateful Dead bootleg, or Led Zep, or The Pixies, or The Minutemen, or Outkast, or Frank Zappa, or that Michael Nesmith album (solo) from the mid-70's after the monkees lost it, or The beatles, Hank Williams Sr., bluegrass, Max Creek, or whatever...
Dislikes: Flogging Molly, Wham!, ANYTHING involving Steve Perry, (Journey,)(refer to the Parker and Stone movie: Baseketball for the "Steve Perry psych-out",)any Metallica after Master of Puppets, any Pink Floyd after Dark Side of The Moon,(includes all David Gilmour's solo shlock,) disco, formula rock-alt-pop-rap-country.
Anything Eric Clapton did after the Layla sessions, quitting cocaine was the WORST thing he ever did, he should have OD'd, then been immortalized, lol. Now he's just an old douche in jeans playing shlock-blues.
I like pretty much anything that is ORIGINAL, HEARTFELT, REAL, and fresh. Fresh when it came out, that is... Oh yeah, I like the Sugar Cubes, before Bjork got all artsy and gay with the pooched-out pseudo-jazz orchestral noise crap. (I think she's the only one who gets it...)
Gives it to us raw and wriggling!!!
So, I'm picky, but tasteful.

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caligula
Major Player
Member # 3468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caligula   Email caligula   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for the moment ,it's:
metallica "black album"
rammstein "mutter"
and oingo boingo with the single "not my slave"!

[Woot]

--------------------
my name is caius caesar germanicus but you can simply call me CALIGULA

Posts: 159 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Footman9 & Sushiman: If you like jazz, have you ever sat down and listened to any of Pat Metheny's records? or Jaco Pastorius? ..otherwise i have a XM radio going flipping channels all day..i play bass guitar so i'm into everything.

Hey Wrinklesguy, if you like Metheny and Pastorius, have you ever checked out Miroslav Vitous (who was Weather Report's first bassist) or John Abercrombie? Both have several good albums out on the ECM label, and you MUST check out Vitous' 1972 album, Mountain In the Clouds. This features such still-young fire-breathers as John McLaughlin, Jack DeJohnette, and Herbie Hancock.

Also, here's a website you may dig: http://kosmigroov.org

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hott3028   Email hott3028       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Coheed & Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth
2. Keane - Hopes & Fear
3. Incubus - A Crow Left of The Murder
4. Rolling Stones - 12X5
5. Modest Mouse - Good News for People who love Bad News

Posts: 292 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hott3028:
5. Modest Mouse - Good News for People who love Bad News

Good Album [Smile]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, great question. I too have very very eclectic taste in music, so my choices vary greatly. These cd's are currently in my 12 cd changer at the moment though.

Pat Methany Band - Still Life Talking
Elvis - The Essential 50's Masters (disc 1)
Pulp Fiction - Soundtrack
Rick Springfield - Greatest Hits Alive (seriously)
J. Blues - Red, White and Blues
Evita - Original Broadway Cast Recording
Elvis Costello - (my own mix)
Pink Floyd - Animals
Frank Sinatra - The Reprise Years
Morcheeba - Charrango
Tool - Undertow

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Faces...ooo la la..I love old Rod

Rolling Stones..Sticky fingers.Mick rules!

Journey.Greatest hits live.A must for all Journey fans...

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links