Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Any fans of Death Metal here? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Any fans of Death Metal here?
Dreaming
Board Regular
Member # 5548

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dreaming   Email Dreaming   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am more of a hardcore fan than death metal but I listen to decapitated, all shall perish, cryptopsy, suffocation a fair bit.

My favourite band is black flag btw.

Posts: 28 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! I love Decapitated and Suffocation. Cryptopsy is awesome, too. I havent heard any All Shall Perish, though.

I also like Morbid Angel like rhbdz17 said.

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Dreaming

Black Flag are awesome. Have you seen them live? (you know they re-united).
I´m also more into hardcore than metal. What other bands do you like?
Just saw Converge a few days ago, loved them.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hal - Yes, it was a death metal/thrash zine. I started out doing interviews for my own zine and before long, I got to know just about everyone in the scene.

The story that always sticks out is the time Sepultura stayed at my house the first time they came to the U.S. They thought Burger King was a classy restaurant. They didn't believe in showering very often either. After they left my place to go on tour, I found that Max had left his Batman underwear covered in excrement under the bed. Bastard.

Solelove - Suffocation: I was friends with those guys, but I hated their music. They used to tell me that they really respected my opinion because I panned their record even though I was friends with them.

Hardcore: I loved the Cro-Mags

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The story that always sticks out is the time Sepultura stayed at my house the first time they came to the U.S. They thought Burger King was a classy restaurant. They didn't believe in showering very often either. After they left my place to go on tour, I found that Max had left his Batman underwear covered in excrement under the bed. Bastard.

[Thumbs Up]

I never had any Death Metal bands at my house, except people from Entombed. They even showered [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dreaming
Board Regular
Member # 5548

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dreaming   Email Dreaming   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@SoleLove2 - Check out All shall perish, they rock.

@ Hal - I haven't seen the re-united black flag, no. [Cry]

Other bands I like are champion, bad brains, cro-mags, hoods, converge, terror, piece by piece, comeback kid, knuckledust. stuff like that.

Posts: 28 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm mostly in to hardcore as well; Bad Brains, Minor Threat, SSD, Slapshot, Sick Of It All....

But I do like my share of death metal, Slayer, Cannibal Corpse.....

And Black Metal; Marduk, Immortal, Dimmur Borger....

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Minor Threat are rad. Just saw Ian MacKaye`s new band a few weeks ago.

-Hal-

--------------------

DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
@ Dreaming

Black Flag are awesome. Have you seen them live? (you know they re-united).
I´m also more into hardcore than metal. What other bands do you like?
Just saw Converge a few days ago, loved them.

-Hal-

Hey Hal, I know that some members re-united for a special show/small tour to raise money or awareness for some cause (that I can't remember.)

Which members are together now and do you know if they have plans on touring? I know that Dez is playing with the current version of the Misfit's.

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw Black Flag back in 83 in Boston. (holy crap am I old)

Converge are an a amazing band.

Check out For The Worse, my new favorite HC band.

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

@ DJ

I think Black Flag aren`t planning on touring, though they did come over to Europe last year. Not sure if all the members are from the original line up, but Henry Rollins was on vocals.
The good cause was to benfit a cat rescue program (or was it to benefit the West Memphis Three?)
Do you know those two Black Flag tribute LPs?
One is called "Black on Black" and has new hardcore bands covering Black Flag (bands like Dillinger Escape Plan, Converge, American Nightmare...), then there is another album called "Rise Above" with Iggy Pop, Chuck D, Ice T, Lemmy from Motorhead, etc. -- Both albums are cool!

@ Steven

You saw Black Flag live in 83? [Thud] Wow, I was still listening to Boy George those days... [Big Grin]
Yeah, Converge are incredible live. One of the best live bands at the moment.
I´ll ask my neighbour about The Worse, he has all the latest stuff.

-Hal-

--------------------

vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like em or hate em,I'm a huge cradle of filth fan.I lisen to a decent amount of black metal(dimmu,old mayhem,satrycon,etc)I lisen to doom(opeth,my dying bride,etc),hardcore(cromags,agnostic front,skarhead)goth metal(type o,seraphim shock,69 eyes) anything that's hard n heavy,I probably bump it.
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vineofthorns:
Like em or hate em,I'm a huge cradle of filth fan.I lisen to a decent amount of black metal(dimmu,old mayhem,satrycon,etc)I lisen to doom(opeth,my dying bride,etc),hardcore(cromags,agnostic front,skarhead)goth metal(type o,seraphim shock,69 eyes) anything that's hard n heavy,I probably bump it.

I'm not a huge fan of CoF.

Old Mayhem... I prefer newer, because old Mayhem is awful. Really, really awful. I heard Deathcrush and cringed.

Satryicon is cool.

I absolutely LOVE Opeth. They're by far my favorite band. My Dying Bride also rocks, but not as much as Opeth does.

Most of the other bands you mentioned i've heard of, but no songs i can remember.

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a huge metal fan. (Death metal, black metal, doom metal, power metal) I enjoy alot of the bands mentioned in here too.
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm into mostly older rock, but I have some of the old school death metal from the 80s. Never was a huge fan of it as opposed to other music, but I had Slayer, Possessed, and Venom in the collection.

I really loved the first few Candlemass albums that were released back then too. I guess that is filed under "doom" metal though. So many classifications...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links